Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh those stairs and glass in replace of railings look really unsafe for the kids.
And it’s going to take a lot of cleaning to constantly remove little finger prints! Probably get a cleaner next!
I wouldn’t feel safe with all that glass though, it’s a long way down.

Reactions: 2
The dry chocolate cereal and 3 yogurt breakfasts are back... they must have realised we were missing food content 😕

Bet Charlotte will love that picture Alex has posted when she wakes up 👑
God does the baby just live in chairs? He never is out playing, no stimulation hes at the ripe age for tummy time, rolling over, sensory play, so boring for him!

Also jimmy almost 6 months, wonder what he’ll be weaned with 🤨
ella’s kitchen obvs 😂🤣

And it’s going to take a lot of cleaning to constantly remove little finger prints! Probably get a cleaner next!
They are the most idiotic pair of twats I’ve ever known of. Going for style over practicality every time. I can’t wait to see how grim they are going to look with grubby little hand prints, bogies and whatever else kids generally get all over a house!! Morons

Reactions: 1
I‘m sure they had a cleaner before they moved.....🤔 Really can’t see Pampered Peach doing it herself, can you?

God does the baby just live in chairs? He never is out playing, no stimulation hes at the ripe age for tummy time, rolling over, sensory play, so boring for him!

Also jimmy almost 6 months, wonder what he’ll be weaned with 🤨
He comes out to stick to her boob! She breast feeds! Did u know? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That pic this morning of her asleep , bet Alex got a telling off 😂. And the bloody sleep mask sums the up !

• Haha
bleeping hell.....the hypocrisy here is unbelievable! Not a fan of MOD or FOD but the Galbally’s are just as bad for selling their kids online. I actually think Alex is worse than Simon Hooper.....he’s got the personality of a brick, the IQ of a flip flop and that booming manic voice in those kids faces every day is appalling. Charlotte isn’t much better. Stop licking the arses of other useless Instagrammers and reposting their comments about you you pair of useless twats 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell.....the hypocrisy here is unbelievable! Not a fan of MOD or FOD but the Galbally’s are just as bad for selling their kids online. I actually think Alex is worse than Simon Hooper.....he’s got the personality of a brick, the IQ of a flip flop and that booming manic voice in those kids faces every day is appalling. Charlotte isn’t much better. Stop licking the arses of other useless Instagrammers and reposting their comments about you you pair of useless twats 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she is Charlottes cousin 😑😑😑

Borrowed this screenshot from the MOD/FOD thread originally posted by Libby.
I mean...😳😳😳
Omg I literally cannot get over that. He wants to actually do things with his kids because people are watching. I can't even come up with a sarky comment because that was just a bit sad to read.

Reactions: 7
I don’t have Instagram therefore my child and don’t speak and she just sits quietly in a corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it not clear your kids can’t tolerate you yet Alex 🤔 get the camera out of their faces and get them some decent breakfast, FGS! I thought I was being lazy this morning giving my LG toast, sliced apple and grapes 😂

Yogurts and dry cereal again ! For god sake , Henry has 3 yogurts. How is that a breakfast , we have had a lazy morning of cereal, pancakes and fruit. But would it hurt them to try and give them something different .

Poor kids just want to eat their breakfast in peace & their dad is trying to get them to perform for the camera like monkeys at a zoo...
shouting at them whatever he thinks will get a reaction for the camera.

Reactions: 6
We had wheetabix and some cut up fruit in it, easiest breakfast takes 2 mins and can cut up some extra fruit for lunch and preprep. They’re so lazy, in the time he uses to film them eating he can be prepping their lunch/dinner, their priorities are in all the wrong places!

We had wheetabix and some cut up fruit in it, easiest breakfast takes 2 mins and can cut up some extra fruit for lunch and preprep. They’re so lazy, in the time he uses to film them eating he can be prepping their lunch/dinner, their priorities are in all the wrong places!
All that sugar in the 600 yoghurts they have for ‘breakfast’. It makes me so made. It takes no time to boil eggs etc.... lazy arses the pair of them!!!

Glad to see their glass stairgates already look a state with grubby marks and fingerprints 🤣 #oopsdiditypethatoutloud 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it not clear your kids can’t tolerate you yet Alex 🤔 get the camera out of their faces and get them some decent breakfast, FGS! I thought I was being lazy this morning giving my LG toast, sliced apple and grapes 😂
Hi Alex 👋🏼 so easy to give grapes and apples, see! 🤩 also omelettes are a super easy dinner and great to pack in hidden veg if you want any other tips 👍🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.