Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Alex 👋🏼 so easy to give grapes and apples, see! 🤩 also omelettes are a super easy dinner and great to pack in hidden veg if you want any other tips 👍🏼
The fridge is empty.....for a family that feeds 5 children you would expect to see it so much fuller, I only have 2 children to feed & mine is crammed full of fresh fruit, veg & meat!

Reactions: 1
Then girls go to bed every night in the same pjs all 4/5 layers. They must sweat and I don’t what u say they will smell please wash there bloody clothes

Reactions: 3
Poor lottie trying to get her drink and can’t , because of that stupid gro bag. Move the draws then . Or better yet don’t put your small children on the top floor !!!!!

Reactions: 2
Poor Jimmy seems to be constantly stuck in that highchair. Dont they ever let him roll around or go on a playmat?

Reactions: 4
Heat rises. Well it does in my house. My upstairs is always warmer than downstairs. Surely its the same in their house of horrors?🤔 Even with no radiators on show that room must get some heat surely? The truth is the girls have to wear all those layers to keep them weighed down & in bed! Stop them getting out of bed & calling out for them. Enough with the premature excuse & thin duvets! Doesn’t bother with them being premature any other time. Only when called out on something. He is so far up his own arse!

Reactions: 5
My room is on 3rd floor and it gets stuffy. Its certainly not cold enough for all those layers. They dont live in bloody highlands.

“ lots of people message and ask , I always forget to reply “ which is code for “ I read tattle and everybody on there , has noticed that me and Mrs cba seeing to em in night. So we make sure they can’t move at night . Hey presto bobs ya uncle full nights sleep “

Poor Jimmy seems to be constantly stuck in that highchair. Dont they ever let him roll around or go on a playmat?
I always wonder this! Wouldn’t it stunt his ability to roll over or crawl if hes constantly strapped into chairs and prams?

Easier for him to be strapped down. Can you imagine how they will cope when his on the go with the girls, have him in nursery with the girls to give mumms c a break!

They’re gearing up for a return to two nursery days a week, as she declared it tough with the Unwashed One returning to work and HAVING TO DO EVERYTHING HERSELF....

She’ll get stroppy with him, he’ll feel obliged to get rid of the triplets to Nursery for a second day to ease the burden on his beloved 👑 Charlotte and the girls will find themselves on their own with neglectful ‘mumma’ on Tuesdays only, what with pre-school, nursery and grandparent care.

She wouldn’t know what true parenting was if it slapped her round the face and offered her a freebie 😡

Reactions: 4
The videos this morning are terrible! Yogurts and chocolate weeto things AGAIN!
Kids totally ignoring the hole! Henry sitting all over the side?

The house is a total tit HOLE! Even if your having work done you make an effort to keep the rest tidy!
They’re pure filth!

Did not need to see the sweaty mess again!

I noticed the minging stair gates too 🤣

Another boring bedtime routine!
I’m literally bored of them!

If you are reading this! Make your premature babies, (the cold ones that are earning you all your money!!!) on the middle floor, in one pair of pjs and one sensible duvet!
Oh and with regards to the world book day, Henry’s school don’t even dress up! All for the gram! Bore the duck off 🥱

Reactions: 5
Please someone gift them a tangle teaser so grabalotte will brush their hair.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually seen his updated Bio? “Digital Creator” 😂🤣 I’m dead

And their Tik Tok.....oh goodness me!!! 🙈😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Her stories this morning.. she literally acts like the only woman in the world who has to get out for the school run! And there was clearly crying in the background but she just cracked on with her insta stories! Maybe she would have more time if she actually got off Instagram for a bit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.