Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t sit down all day though 🤔
She clearly breastfeeds jimmy sitting down! She is always sat down in Costa and every eating establishment they visit (daily)
They talk pure tit! It’s getting old!

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200213-221629_Instagram.jpg
how many times is she going to mention she breastfeeds? You would think she's the only woman who has ever done it the way she goes on!!
This post talking about "Jimmy's various toys and playmats" and the post with Alex and Lottie having a cuddle whilst they sleep are clearly aimed at us 😂
The cuddle still doesnt change what happened in the stories with the tape measure earlier.

Reactions: 4
I read a comment once someone said something similar to this and he pinned it on them being prem!
My boys were both prem but by this age they were normal weight for their age, and had a healthy glow from being busy lots of outside playing, and home cooked meals. Yes, prem babies have a rough start to life, but you just give a bit of extra nurturing and they soon catch up, so long as there are no other underlying health issues. That child needs proper meals, if the junk food was eliminated, she would be hungry to try healthy food, and if the crap food hadn't been offered in the first place, she wouldn't know it existed and healthy food would be the norm.

Reactions: 8
My boys were both prem but by this age they were normal weight for their age, and had a healthy glow from being busy lots of outside playing, and home cooked meals. Yes, prem babies have a rough start to life, but you just give a bit of extra nurturing and they soon catch up, so long as there are no other underlying health issues. That child needs proper meals, if the junk food was eliminated, she would be hungry to try healthy food, and if the crap food hadn't been offered in the first place, she wouldn't know it existed and healthy food would be the norm.
Couldn't have put that any better.

Reactions: 2
How is this thread only on number 2?! These people are unbearable!!!
Agree!! They’re way worse than MOD and FOD, but I think Cos of alicegate plus they’re more we’ll known, they’ve got more threads. At least the SODs kids look healthy and busy. I mean the SODs are total arseholes but their kids don’t look malnourished, quite the opposite in fact, they look healthy and glossy. A few friends have had preemies, and also very small ones in multiples, and of course all very worrying when they’re born that goes without saying. But once past the worrying zone, they’re gorgeous, healthy, full of beans kids. There’s no excuse for feeding your kids crap all day because they were tiny when they were born - it doesn’t even make any sense!!!

Reactions: 5
Surely if they are using the excuse that they were prem then that would want to fill them up on healthy foods?!

Reactions: 6
What bugs me is any comments made here about the kids are quickly attempted to be proved wrong on their Instagrams, but no amount of concern expressed for their poor dog has led to them taking the poor guy for a walk!

They should rehome the dog. Best thing for that poor animal.

I’m betting they’ll be moving in with mummy and daddy this week, to avoid the chaos that is their water leak and dehumidifiers. That way she’ll be pampered, only have to feed one child and it won’t involve cooking because she breastfeeds... or at least, I think she does, she doesn’t mention it often not every opportunity she gets, useless bint.

• Haha
You’re so right, I feel really strongly about this having a 2 year old myself! Constantly offering the junk and filling them up on it isn’t going to make them want to try anything else... but I guess that makes it easy for this pair, why encourage your kids to like healthy food when it can come out of a packet! It’s really not hard to whip up eggs any which way, introduce whole grains and give cucumber / carrot / apple sticks as snacks! Poor girls look so pale all the time from the crap they eat 😬

FBDA6179-9B0A-4E03-B600-566D3FEF0E36.png
Somehow he looks even worse than usual in this picture!! Why do the girls need to be sitting in baskets?!

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 83863Somehow he looks even worse than usual in this picture!! Why do the girls need to be sitting in baskets?!
Yeah I thought that when I saw it yesterday, so gross! Letting himself go now he doesn’t have to worry about work appearances!

Tbf my little girl loves a box, if there’s one around she’ll sit in it 😂 bit random for a posed pic though 😂

Reactions: 1
What bugs me is any comments made here about the kids are quickly attempted to be proved wrong on their Instagrams, but no amount of concern expressed for their poor dog has led to them taking the poor guy for a walk!
True but you can also tell the 'proving wrong' posts are literally just that, forcing the kids in a pic for insta then carrying on feeding them plain pasta looking at them through their phone camera. Nothing geuiniely changes. Imagine being that arsed about your reputation among tens of thousands of strangers and not actually that arsed about your kids.

Reactions: 2
Wish someone would #gift Charlotte some glasses so she’d realise she’s married to a grubby, sleezy git 🤢

Just started watching the cinema stories and I thought it was a gym story but no that's the state of his hair at the cinema :sick:

Is that just lack of washing? It’s absolutely DISGUSTING!
Why take a 5 month old to the cinema??? I haven’t been cinema with my other half in years! Wait for it to come out on dvd!
Oh and getting your baby to sleep in a pram so u can get back your film, doesnt qualify as spending time with them! Not in my book 🙄

Reactions: 7
Who pays to go to the cinema with the baby?! What a waste of money, babies like to cry. Unless it was gifted, or money is no object because everything else in their life is gifted.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.