Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post that?! I wouldn’t dream of posting a picture of me in my bra and knicks after going to the gym!? Also do people not follow him because of the ‘cute’ kids.. why does he think they would want to see him in his undercrackers?!

Reactions: 2
Why would you post that?! I wouldn’t dream of posting a picture of me in my bra and knicks after going to the gym!? Also do people not follow him because of the ‘cute’ kids.. why does he think they would want to see him in his undercrackers?!
He thinks his gods gift, such a big head, but God knows why as he is bloody ugly as, even his tattoos look bloody awful, no redeeming features at all.

Reactions: 3
I bet their former neighbours are embracing the new owners of their old house and enjoying a gossip about the grubby, greedy Grabally’s and their child exploitation journey.

The pair of them are like a car crash - you can’t turn away, but wish you had, particularly when the outline of his unwashed genitalia is visible for the world to see, thanks to his misguided belief that social media needs to see photos of him practically naked.

Alex - please shower daily, have a decent haircut, delete your social media accounts and return to the rock you emerged from. You make the majority of people on this planet feel ill with your poor personal hygiene, revolting behaviour and ongoing child abuse.

Just hop away now, there’s a good 🐸

Reactions: 10
No words except WHY WOULD YOU?! That poor child squashed next to that ugly exhibitionist! He says he has no body confidence yet he’s quite happy to share his with us on a daily basis 🤮 The sooner they fall from grace and start living in the real world with the rest of us the better 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No words except WHY WOULD YOU?! That poor child squashed next to that ugly exhibitionist! He says he has no body confidence yet he’s quite happy to share his with us on a daily basis 🤮 The sooner they fall from grace and start living in the real world with the rest of us the better 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Honestly couldn’t give a 💩 what kid it is 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I know and I can’t stop following them, this must be what it’s like for those people who enjoy popping spots 😨 it’s horrible and disgusting, but somehow satisfyingly addictive! This picture turned my stomach when I saw it, he’s so greasy and gross, who wants to see his hairy armpits??? I wouldn’t even want to see David Beckham’s unwashed underarms..... well, maybe

• Haha
Today they’re in the local pub!
On the very very rare days they have the children on their own do they go anywhere or do anything that doesn’t involve stopping for food!
Them girls don’t go to any playgroups or go anywhere fun 😱
They’re tit parents 🤬

Reactions: 5
So it’s Wednesday! Charlottes parents are over (i presume, no evidence as of yet lol)
The turd is off work (to help, again no evidence of this yet either) yet she has still dragged golden boy over to football to watch Henry! I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So it’s Wednesday! Charlottes parents are over (i presume, no evidence as of yet lol)
The turd is off work (to help, again no evidence of this yet either) yet she has still dragged golden boy over to football to watch Henry! I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
She couldnt leave him at home, cause she breastfeeds dont you know? Im not sure she's mentioned it

• Haha
Poor love has been sat on her arse breastfeeding and having to watch telly for the last six months .

I breastfed and two other children, and still managed to get up make them meals & look after them alone all day.

Today they’re in the local pub!
On the very very rare days they have the children on their own do they go anywhere or do anything that doesn’t involve stopping for food!
Them girls don’t go to any playgroups or go anywhere fun 😱
They’re tit parents 🤬
Pub!!!!! It's the BOOZER in'it, go on say Boozer Lottie, say Boozer.

God he thinks he's such a geezer, why are they taking them to the 'boozer', arghhhhhh I hate these crappy sorry excuses for parents.

Bet they are hoping for a hotel to offer to house them for 4 weeks.
Am I the only one that laughed when I saw all the dehumidifiers and fans 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.