Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He repulses me.. Honestly dunno how she can lay beside him let alone make babies with him 🤢😷

• Sick
Reactions: 5
When does she do all the washing and putting it all away? I’ve got 3 children and feel like I’m constantly drowning in washing !!

Reactions: 4
I formally announce that Mr Alex Galbally of South Woodham Ferrers is King of the Chav’s! Duly awarded this title for his commitment to degrading his kids and family and dragging them to a Boozer on a bright sunny Wednesday afternoon!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
You never see them at the park or at an activity like swimming / play area or music time at a library
Have they been back to their football session ? I think only reason she goes to Henry football so she doesn’t have to see to the girls dinner n bed as she’s got a kid pushing the baby
I bet her parents would rather go see Henry than having to cook n look after triplets

You never see them at the park or at an activity like swimming / play area or music time at a library
Have they been back to their football session ? I think only reason she goes to Henry football so she doesn’t have to see to the girls dinner n bed as she’s got a kid pushing the baby
I bet her parents would rather go see Henry than having to cook n look after triplets
I reckon he was hoping for the football to be #gifted after filming them, obviously it wasn't so they won't pay, so no more football.

I thought the same about watching Henry at football, she would much rather be there than be at home sorting out proper food for those kids.

I expect they had lunch (brown food) in the 'boozer' , so a pkt of crisps and a chocolate bar for dinner it was!

I had to unfollow last night, they were giving me too much rage. Before I unfollowed I clicked on his saved stories ‘me2’ jeeezzzzz I hadn’t seen him with a beard! Vom vom vom 🤮

Charlotte doesn’t sit down all day.. who is he trying to kid ?!
I know it’s not fair to compare, life isn’t a competition, but I’ve had lots of very little ones all at once, not multiples but v close gaps, and I really REALLY didn’t sit down all day! Oh, maybe at a group! I used to play with mine, whilst breastfeeding whichever youngest at the time, take them on trips, different parks, have them out getting muddy or covered in paint, clean them all up, AND make them 99% of meals from scratch! I didn’t just lay down all day with the youngest, and occasionally lift a finger to order a takeaway 😂

I was then thinking this, why do they never go to the local park?! Just always at Costa. So sad.

The girls look so fed up in that room . Wandering around with every toy they have shoved in one room. But a big house with a big kitchen & living room. And not allow any of your children a single toy out of that spare room. Absolute selfish tossers. The baby is nearly six months old and he’s either in her arms or sat up on her knee. No play mat , no baby toys for him to interact with .

So Lottie was playing with the toy tape measure first je see her with it and asks her if she measuring so plays with it then Annabella comes in and tries to snatch it of her but Lottie having none of it. So Annabella screams n he says who had it 1st it was Lottie you know she did she was happy playing with it then Florance snatches it fully of her and give it to her dad. Lottie looks upset but gets on with it. I have noticed everything Lottie gets the twins try take it of her. Alex doesn't give a toss about Lottie he more for the twins and this shows it. She going to be the outsider of the family has Henry will play with Jimmy when ilder the twins have each other but lottie is just on her own.

• Sad
So Lottie was playing with the toy tape measure first je see her with it and asks her if she measuring so plays with it then Annabella comes in and tries to snatch it of her but Lottie having none of it. So Annabella screams n he says who had it 1st it was Lottie you know she did she was happy playing with it then Florance snatches it fully of her and give it to her dad. Lottie looks upset but gets on with it. I have noticed everything Lottie gets the twins try take it of her. Alex doesn't give a toss about Lottie he more for the twins and this shows it. She going to be the outsider of the family has Henry will play with Jimmy when ilder the twins have each other but lottie is just on her own.

He then gave it straight to Annabella aswell after saying it isnt a toy. Hi Alex, if you're reading this, you are a twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He then gave it straight to Annabella aswell after saying it isnt a toy. Hi Alex, if you're reading this, you are a twit.
Wait i thought it WAS a toy. He is. He needs to bond with Lottie and stop letting the twins get away with stuff amd stop blaming Lottie she knows she hasn't done anything wrong.

Reactions: 2
The girls look so fed up in that room . Wandering around with every toy they have shoved in one room. But a big house with a big kitchen & living room. And not allow any of your children a single toy out of that spare room. Absolute selfish tossers. The baby is nearly six months old and he’s either in her arms or sat up on her knee. No play mat , no baby toys for him to interact with .
I always thought that like hes always in that bounce chair or the little basket, havent seen any tummy time, playmat or anything, i get maybe cos other kids are running about but if its just him and charlotte putting the baby under a play mat is the easiest job going!

Reactions: 1
Oh I see they’re using the play room today then. Oh and Alex couldn’t help with the stickers because he only had one hand free - well put the sodding phone down and play with your children!!!

God I unfollowed and still looked!! I despise that man! Poor Henry holding his hand over his bloody school uniform badge, how sick is that, he knows he needs to cover it because daddy just can’t give up on the filming. It’s absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched this after reading your post, poor Lottie & to give it straight to Amabella after saying it wasn’t a toy is just mean 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor Lottie, my heart breaks for her, I just want to scoop her up into a cuddle! You can tell she's his least favourite and its so unfair the way he is with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.