Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it just felt like a lot of staging.
Everyone has a different experience. So it’s hard to say if they are being genuine. And I think money has a lot to do with it.
I only followed a few. Those with loads of money and help quickly irritated me because their experience will be completely different to mine and I found it annoying. I then found it quite annoying how these babies and kids don’t have ANY privacy. Just because they came in 3’s. They are being used.
it didn’t seem genuine to me. Mainly because getting a picture of all your babies together is HARD. I have a few more now they are more alert but in the early days you are just functioning. And the idea of getting these photos set up seemed mad to me. I did it at Christmas because mine had matching onesies on and I wanted a pic - was a bloody nightmare. They don’t all want to lie on a mat at the same time. I don’t know. It’s hard to say.
This has always been a big bug bear of mine!!! I worry for other triplet families looking in and thinking that they are doing something wrong because these pair of twats portray something so different to actual life!
Although since they moved it seems to be a downward spiral and I can only hope they start to lose social media to gain back their family 🙈

Reactions: 2
They disgust me, I am assuming (if it is their new dog) it is a rescue and is to be put in that crazy house full of neglect. Two bored dogs confined to a small space for 23 hours a day. What is he thinking!!!!! He is selfish can’t look after Reggie never mind another!!

Reactions: 3
Surely not! They wouldn’t let them ‘play’ like that early on would they?! Disclaimer: I know egg all about dogs! But they seem aggressive with each other.

Side note: Alex you massive twit!! If you KNOW Lottie’s trousers are too big, buy her some that fit! Oh wait, you were gifted 3 all in the same size so of course she looks like a little urchin because you’re a massive cheapskate!

Reactions: 9
They disgust me, I am assuming (if it is their new dog) it is a rescue and is to be put in that crazy house full of neglect. Two bored dogs confined to a small space for 23 hours a day. What is he thinking!!!!! He is selfish can’t look after Reggie never mind another!!
I really hope it’s just a friend who is visiting & brought their dog 🤞

40867B8D-8341-4D3B-872A-EAE017D99F86.jpeg

Not sure he bothered to read what the person was actually saying. And that comment is exactly right... they get sent 3 of the same and just shove lottie in them. A few seconds of wearing those trousers and they should have noticed how annoying they would be for poor Lottie and changed her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
View attachment 79543
Not sure he bothered to read what the person was actually saying. And that comment is exactly right... they get sent 3 of the same and just shove lottie in them. A few seconds of wearing those trousers and they should have noticed how annoying they would be for poor Lottie and changed her.
He probably saw the word gift and got excited thinking they were sending him free outfits!! He didn’t need to say the sizing (but we all know why he did) just acknowledging she needs smaller would have being enough! He’s to thick to understand such a comment though!

Reactions: 10
They have been very quiet since the bare bottom post, hopefully the penny has dropped and they now realise they are showing too much of their kids??

Reactions: 4
They have been very quiet since the bare bottom post, hopefully the penny has dropped and they now realise they are showing too much of their kids??
Doubt it, I think they have something on the boil!!! More than likely a free gifted day out with those poor kids!!

Doubt it, I think they have something on the boil!!! More than likely a free gifted day out with those poor kids!!
Your probably right, I was hoping they had woken up to the potential damage they are inflicting on those poor kids.
To post what they did should be a massive wake up call. If they've got their kids best interests at heart they would now stop filming them, turn off their phones and start behaving like a normal family, and bring those kids up right.

Whyyyy would you post a picture of your young daughters being half-naked to all the weirdos in the world to see. Makes me sick and so sad for the girls 😢

Reactions: 1
Gifted first haircuts today. Not declared on either of the Grabally accounts. Reporting to ASA.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.