Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't say it, but I'm looking forward to the time it all goes t*ts up, those girls really look unhappy and unwell.
If Twatface is going to start their YouTube channel up again, things will only get worse, he will want constant content, why can they not see what we are seeing, are they that blinded by money 😢
And as for Reggie, I'm not a dog person but even I can see he's overweight like it's owner, and never gets taken out, shame on them.

Reactions: 6
You can see exactly how long that poor dog’s claws have got. It’s neglect. Pure and simple. He admitted they never take him out. Long claws are painful and can cause problems with their paws. Poor Reggie doesn’t bring in the £ so he’s not as important anymore. Pair of absolute twunts 👊🏻

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m aware I’m stooping to their level with this, but I’m somewhat pleased that their child exploitation funded new home has had a leak, caused disruption and created stress. It’s nothing compared to what they subject their children to. What goes around, comes around and all that.
I thought this....sad I know but sometimes karma has a funny way of dealing with things in life......

Reactions: 1
Jesus that chavvy lounge......she’s got tacky taste.....each to their own but 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
That front room 😂😫
A monkey lamp and pictures of Elvis Presley And the queen on the wall ?!
And if you want to buy a tit globe that’s a bar tidy message him 😂😂

• Haha
The living room looks so cluttered with all sorts of mismatched furniture. The 2 white cupboards either side of the TV look odd. They’ve obviously piled in as many freebies as possible 😂

Reactions: 3
Ha ha ha ha I thought earlier just how mismatched and terrible that room looks. Theme clashing and really random items of furniture. It doesn’t look cosy at all. The TV is also way too high, I can never understand why people have TV’s so high, it must really play havoc with their necks 😂

Oh me too, can’t bear tellies on the wall. The living room is not a child friendly room at all. The children are all sitting in the damp, wet kitchen with no flooring down at present. As for the play room, is it ever used 😮

Reactions: 4
No accounting for lack of taste and we all predicted the playroom on the top floor wouldn’t work. They are so dumb, the pair of them. V glad they’re not my neighbours. 🤢

Reactions: 2
You can see exactly how long that poor dog’s claws have got. It’s neglect. Pure and simple. He admitted they never take him out. Long claws are painful and can cause problems with their paws. Poor Reggie doesn’t bring in the £ so he’s not as important anymore. Pair of absolute twunts 👊🏻
It makes me feel ill to see them as long as that, it’s only £8 to have them trimmed at pets at home. I also have a beagle and they are such lovely dogs.

I wish someone would learn how to do those girls’ hair! They need plaits to keep their hair tidy, it’s clearly very fine and flyaway hair and looks awful all the time. I’m not great with hair at all, but I don’t know anyone with girls who just leaves their hair flying all over the shop. A plait each side would keep it off their faces and stop them looking like a gang of little sting of the dumps. Their diet is horrific. I keep almost waiting for it to improve. They never cook, those parents!

Reactions: 8
I wish someone would learn how to do those girls’ hair! They need plaits to keep their hair tidy, it’s clearly very fine and flyaway hair and looks awful all the time. I’m not great with hair at all, but I don’t know anyone with girls who just leaves their hair flying all over the shop. A plait each side would keep it off their faces and stop them looking like a gang of little sting of the dumps. Their diet is horrific. I keep almost waiting for it to improve. They never cook, those parents!
They got all 3 the same hair cut. When lotties hair is obviously shorter, and finer than the other two. So now she’s slept , her hair is a right mess. Even worse than it was before , it’s right up to her ear lobes. Really doesn’t suit her at all, but they are so desperate to make them all look identical . When she is so different from her sisters , not only looks wise. But personality as well, not that her parents care. Which they have clearly shown with the massive over sized clothes .

The girls hair looks dreadful! The parting is too far over! One of the girls hairs looks hacked on one side!

The lounge looks awful! Gutted dunelm or dfs! Gifting chavs with no taste or class backfired! Your nice furniture has been made to look shite!

Am I the only one that thinks that fire in the kitchen looks tit? It either needs to be the width of the tv or the wall needs to be built out so the fire sits within it! The tv looks like it’s balancing on top of a tiny fire 🙈

Another POOR dinner for the kids! More pasta! Literally just pasta! I pretty much skip through stories now! They’re so boring!

Glad someone pointed out the stupid layout! Playroom is such a waste of space! Atleast having company round gave the girls a break from a filmed staged bedtime 👍🏻

That lounge looks hideous, just copying the grey scheme that's on insta, not cosy at all, that sofa 🙈🤦‍♀️

What is that fire thing in the kitchen looks like a glass box with pretend flames again it's hideous. Tvs are too high up, just everything is wrong, they have no taste at all, just coping everyone else, does everyone in Essex live in grey homes?

Now I have to say I have a girl similar age and similar hair and it’s very hard to make it look nice at all! Most of the time my girl looks like she has been dragged through a bush backwards! But I do pop a little side clip or a tiny little pony to keep it off her face! Anyone willing to gift me a child’s hIr cut please??? 😂

That lounge looks hideous, just copying the grey scheme that's on insta, not cosy at all, that sofa 🙈🤦‍♀️

What is that fire thing in the kitchen looks like a glass box with pretend flames again it's hideous. Tvs are too high up, just everything is wrong, they have no taste at all, just coping everyone else, does everyone in Essex live in grey homes?
Erm.....let’s not assume everyone is Essex has bad taste!! 😂😫 most of my house is grey but I have a lovely sofa that isn’t the slightest bit Chavy like theirs! I’d like to think my home has a bit of class about it!!! 😬

Reactions: 8
Hopefully a puppy parlour will gift Reggie a make over. There is no way they would pay to clip his nails.

Football was a one hit wonder then....maybe they wasn’t gifted free sessions for the girls 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.