Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is child nudity not breaking community guidelines? Unf**kingbelievable. I dread to think about how many creeps are on Instagram. Shame on the parents exposing their children like this. Poor wee things

Reactions: 4
Sunday in the life of Charlotte

spends all day in PJ’s with youngest, most favoured child attached to her udders.
watches 5, yes 5 bleeping hours of Love Island - in front of the kids I bet, or all while they are glued to an ipad
Feeds them shite
Updates Instagram some more and shows off her 2 year olds naked rear end!
feeds them more shite
Orders an Indian!
Lazy bint!
he never posts about popping to the supermarket anymore so they probably don’t have much food in! the state of the kitchen, it is just a tit tip! Crap everywhere! You would think by now she would have been able to sort some of the crap out!

You 2 are just lazy! Was a nice albeit a bit windy day today, that poor dog would have loved a nice long walk yet they sit indoors all day long!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Playing catch up after a busy day and don’t have time to watch the stories with sound so thankfully missing Charlotte’s running commentary and Love Island and whatever other crap she’s talking about. I can’t see any bare bum picture on any of their stories now - bloody disgraceful they put that up in the first place though! Poor children 😢

Sunday in the life of Charlotte

spends all day in PJ’s with youngest, most favoured child attached to her udders.
watches 5, yes 5 bleeping hours of Love Island - in front of the kids I bet, or all while they are glued to an ipad
Feeds them shite
Updates Instagram some more and shows off her 2 year olds naked rear end!
feeds them more shite
Orders an Indian!
Lazy bint!
he never posts about popping to the supermarket anymore so they probably don’t have much food in! the state of the kitchen, it is just a tit tip! Crap everywhere! You would think by now she would have been able to sort some of the crap out!

You 2 are just lazy! Was a nice albeit a bit windy day today, that poor dog would have loved a nice long walk yet they sit indoors all day long!!
Hahaha who has FIVE hours to binge watch tv with 5 children under 6 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently it was in 15-20 minute segments throughout the afternoon 🙄 while she parented in between.....

And golden child hasn’t been his usual laid back self, so she’s a little tired, with everything else she hasn’t got going on. Bless her lazy trotters.

Reactions: 1
Apparently it was in 15-20 minute segments throughout the afternoon 🙄 while she parented in between.....

And golden child hasn’t been his usual laid back self, so she’s a little tired, with everything else she hasn’t got going on. Bless her lazy trotters.
Lazy trotters 😂😂😂 thank you for brightening my Monday with that

• Haha
Sometimes I take the washing upstairs and put the tele on up there while I iron and hang it all up. I consider that a real treat with one toddler. I can’t imagine finding the time to watch 5 hours!!!!
I guess finding 5hrs for C is easy, she has Twatface home who is busy filming every move the kids take. She only then has to look after 'the chosen one', the house is a shite tip, so obviously that's not a priority for either of them.
In most homes on a cold winter Sunday, mum is cooking up a lovely roast dinner for the family, but in the Greedballys it's a take-away, but only for mum & dad, the kids have had theirs, probably chocolate spread and yogurts? Has she even turned on her new oven in her new swanky kitchen??

So I can see it's really very easy to sit & watch 5hrs of crappy Love island 🤦‍♀️😲

Reactions: 4
so Alex is now off work again (according to earlier posts)
Nice to see he is using his time wisely by accompanying Charlotte on the ‘hectic’ school run!
✊🏻💦

• Haha
so Alex is now off work again (according to earlier posts)
Nice to see he is using his time wisely by accompanying Charlotte on the ‘hectic’ school run!
✊🏻💦
How 😂I know he said he was on a sabbatical (after 3 months off) so only had to work one week each on January or February but seriously the Insta bubble will pop eventually, surely it would make more sense to keep his current job?

How 😂I know he said he was on a sabbatical (after 3 months off) so only had to work one week each on January or February but seriously the Insta bubble will pop eventually, surely it would make more sense to keep his current job?
I don’t think they want him! They’re probably rubbing their hands together!
can you imagine him coming into contact with clients! By sight or by sound 😱
Looks rough and sounds like he needs English lessons 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do they afford to eat out all the time?!?!
They never have any food in the house, other than yogurts, cheese and pasta. Plus, the Grabby Grabally’s rarely pay for clothing, footwear, household goods, etc so the spending money is plentiful. And all those dubious contradictory adverts will be totting up a decent tally in the Sinfluencer bank account.

That stupid story of hers: here’s how to make her mega famous tikka wrap! Buy an Indian takeaway - and roll your food up in a naan bread! What an actual dick. Surely neither of them can cook? It really pisses me off when adults can’t/won’t cook and their kids suffer for it.

Reactions: 8
That stupid story of hers: here’s how to make her mega famous tikka wrap! Buy an Indian takeaway - and roll your food up in a naan bread! What an actual dick. Surely neither of them can cook? It really pisses me off when adults can’t/won’t cook and their kids suffer for it.
Mega famous......lol my local Indian does a chicken tikka wrap as well! Although the Nann’s don’t look as dry and crusty as hers 😂

They annoy the tit out of me.
All the triplet insta huns do.
I have 4 month old triplets and when I found out I was pregnant, I followed a lot of them. Didn’t last long. Cannot relate to any of them. And the selling of the kids. Yack!!!

I have 4 month old triplets and when I found out I was pregnant, I followed a lot of them. Didn’t last long. Cannot relate to any of them. And the selling of the kids. Yack!!!
Can I be nosey ask why you unfollowed all of them? Do they show what life is really like with triplets? X

Can I be nosey ask why you unfollowed all of them? Do they show what life is really like with triplets? X
it just felt like a lot of staging.
Everyone has a different experience. So it’s hard to say if they are being genuine. And I think money has a lot to do with it.
I only followed a few. Those with loads of money and help quickly irritated me because their experience will be completely different to mine and I found it annoying. I then found it quite annoying how these babies and kids don’t have ANY privacy. Just because they came in 3’s. They are being used.
it didn’t seem genuine to me. Mainly because getting a picture of all your babies together is HARD. I have a few more now they are more alert but in the early days you are just functioning. And the idea of getting these photos set up seemed mad to me. I did it at Christmas because mine had matching onesies on and I wanted a pic - was a bloody nightmare. They don’t all want to lie on a mat at the same time. I don’t know. It’s hard to say.

4 month old triplets! I take my hat off to you! Love to you and your little ones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.