Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally the new lounge suite has been seen in greaseballs latest post whilst filming the boys.

Nothing special, just more grey,🤦‍♀️ maybe they actually paid for it themselves, as haven't bragged or advertised it, time will tell.

Reactions: 2
Has he turned comments off his latest post because everyone will be questioning why the girls are putting a onesie on over PJs?

Someone has commented saying aren't they warm 😂 they said your house must be freezing ! 😐

My house is v old and v cold. My kids wear one layer of nice thick cotton pyjamas, and have one goose down duvet each. If it’s absolutely freezing and blowing a gale, then they each get a patchwork blanket on top. Those kids absolutely do not need that amount of layers on, by any stretch of the imagination. Even the thought of all that, especially with all the nylon, makes me feel nauseous!

Reactions: 4
So what is it greaseball,

Either the room is cold, or just right?

Absolutely ridiculous, I think the room must be cold, if so leave the dam heating on low for them. 😒

Oh my, she's still soooooo busy, checking emails, god no rest for the wicked, poor mite even had a 'stress cry' what the f is one of those, stress my arse, god she is so bloody self righteous, she's done sweet FA all day and she's stressed, reckon she's been reading tattle and the truth made her cry, Boo bloody Hoo.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Absolutely ridiculous, I think the room must be cold, if so leave the dam heating on low for them. 😒

Oh my, she's still soooooo busy, checking emails, god no rest for the wicked, poor mite even had a 'stress cry' what the f is one of those, stress my arse, god she is so bloody self righteous, she's done sweet FA all day and she's stressed, reckon she's been reading tattle and the truth made her cry, Boo bloody Hoo.
😳 give them a warmer room then.

Reactions: 5

Contradicting himself, twit.

Him, not you!

Reactions: 5
The greasy state he went to work !!
And I know each to their own with house decor but a mirrored table / glass drinks trolley and a sparkly leopard thing ... i can’t actually don’t know how to describe it 😂
I don’t think many kids wear onesies in bed to sleep in ... especially not with pjs under a grobag n duvet 😳
Both of them with the girls at bedtime n boys fending for themselves ? N never see the dog getting walked

If the girls still feel the cold, why does he let them out in the middle of winter in light jackets whilst he's wrapped up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They talk utter tit. We all know it’s so your kids stop waking up in the night. Too hot and can’t move properly in a gro bag under a duvet. God forbid you have children and actually care for them 24/7 .... you know even in the night .

Reactions: 1
They talk utter tit. We all know it’s so your kids stop waking up in the night. Too hot and can’t move properly in a gro bag under a duvet. God forbid you have children and actually care for them 24/7 .... you know even in the night .
I’m fairly confident he admitted that the gro bags were used to stop them running about. Now it’s because the room might be cold and they were premature 🤷🏻‍♀️

Said it before and will say it again: attic rooms are freezing all winter and boiling all summer. tit insulation. Come the next heatwave those girls will swelter. Will be like a sauna up there. The 2 top rooms should be guest rooms, the family should all be on 1st floor. Guests prefer it, and the girls won’t freeze/boil as the weather dictates. My god the pair of them are totally moronic.

Reactions: 11
Said it before and will say it again: attic rooms are freezing all winter and boiling all summer. tit insulation. Come the next heatwave those girls will swelter. Will be like a sauna up there. The 2 top rooms should be guest rooms, the family should all be on 1st floor. Guests prefer it, and the girls won’t freeze/boil as the weather dictates. My god the pair of them are totally moronic.
T
The amount of clothes those girls wear to bed freaks me out! Alex said it’s because they were premature they feel the cold, I have no idea if this is true as I don’t have triplets, I do, however, have 2 children & never once did I put them to bed in as many layers. Also, what if they wake up during the night, how do they walk in those sleeping bags especially with mum & dad on the next floor? I know they have a gate on their door but all it takes is for one of them to figure out how to open that (which they will eventually) and go tumbling down the stairs. It’s appalling!

I’m fairly confident he admitted that the gro bags were used to stop them running about. Now it’s because the room might be cold and they were premature 🤷🏻‍♀️
He did!!!

We had a house with an attic bedroom which we slept in. We never struggled with the cold in the winter months , as it was well insulated . The summers were horrendous , and like a greenhouse. Absolutely no need to put your kids in a gro bag under a duvet. It’s to stop them from getting out of bed and shouting them . What about when they finally decide they can be arsed to potty train. What happens in the night when they need the bathroom.

It has nothing to do with being bloody premature and everything to do with restricting their mobility so they can’t get up and disturb their dreadful parents, as well as keeping them so warm that they fall into an overheated comatose state of unconsciousness every night.

Absolutely nothing they do is in the best interests of their children. It’s all about personal gain, peace and quiet and laziness.

By the way, did anyone here know she breastfed? She’s not mentioned it only every single time she posts, as if she’s the only mother ever to breastfeed a baby. 🤭🤔🤫🤨

Reactions: 13
Hmm isnt the radiator blocked with a dresser.
Thats why your not getting heat out (my neighbour works on radiators n explained that radiators need nothing infront to let heat come out top n front) so if thats the case the room needs re changing.
The wardrobe next to Annabella be better on the bed wall a few things to change in the room n it be better is there blinds n curtains up at the windows? Have tick curtains it does the job well. We have thermal ones keeps heat in cold out. Its always better to try new things out. Plus indont think thats the attic i think its one up my Aunts bestie lives in a house like them its hkuse it is n looks u think the top floor was the attic but is not there still room not much to stand up in but their still have a attic going all across.

No curtains or blinds and so much furniture crammed in that the heating system simply cannot circulate heat effectively.

Meanwhile, golden child’s sizeable nursery lays empty and unused on the next floor down, while the girls are banished to the attic.

It’s that bug ridden unwashed mop that needs intervention. It’s an accurate reflection of his mental health.

God knows what his boss and colleagues think about his unkempt appearance in the workplace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.