Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the girls wear the same PJ's every single night. I've never seen them in anything else for bed 🤮

Reactions: 5
Another bed time, another manic show for the gram, 😕 poor kids just give them some privacy and sit and read a book with them. 😢

Actually found myself shout stop to my phone, when C put the PJs on, 2 layers and a quilt is plenty, I dispair at these two. 😑

Reactions: 1
Another bed time, another manic show for the gram, 😕 poor kids just give them some privacy and sit and read a book with them. 😢

Actually found myself shout stop to my phone, when C put the PJs on, 2 layers and a quilt is plenty, I dispair at these two. 😑
Oh look, Lottie is able to open the gate, so dangerous having them in the sleeping bags. One sleepy child at 3am & they’re tumbling down the stairs! I’ve said it before, the amount of clothes for bed makes me so so angry 🤬

Reactions: 6
Oh look, Lottie is able to open the gate, so dangerous having them in the sleeping bags. One sleepy child at 3am & they’re tumbling down the stairs! I’ve said it before, the amount of clothes for bed makes me so so angry 🤬
It honestly wouldn’t surprised me if they locked them in their room of a nighttime.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
And is that a tshirt under the PJs?! So tshirt, PJs, fleece onesie, sleeping bag, duvet?! Honestly, it’s child abuse. Their house cannot be that cold! As a new Mum I always kept this to hand for reference, you’d have to be living in the bleeping Arctic to need all that 😬

In other Galbally news, am I dreaming or are they finally taking the girls to a group 😱 hallebloodylujah! They were rivalling the Hinch in their lack of appropriate activities for the kids!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is the bed a double or small double in that room?
No blinds or curtains up at the windows in hirls bedroom so no wonder their cold as we had this problem when moving into our 1980s house we had to leave up newpaper for a few weeks till i bought a travel curtain cloth thing thats for kids rooms so we could till we could get someone to put up a curtain pole in our bedroom the walls in our house are metel then brick so it took time to get the curtain pole up the room was freezing even though the curtain cloth thing was to help block out sun n wind. When got thermal curtains its made the house warmer. Their just need to get blinds n curtains up heat the room n make sure the radiator is free just have a cover over it so the kids don't touch it as the cover is better then the dressers.

Reactions: 1
I'd be gutted if my toddlers showed that little interest in me when saying good morning. Last thing I'd do would be to put it out there for the world to see! Cameras in those poor kids faces every single day.

I want the poor dog to be rehomed. He’s treated terribly. He was shoved out of the way by Mrs Grabally on GreaseBall’s stories and it showed her true colours for a split second there, before she turned her Instagram demeanour on.

As well as constantly bleating on about the fact that she’s breastfeeding, she also brags that the four older exploitation victims adore number 5, worship him, idolise him, etc, etc. What she fails to realise is that they’re highly likely to begin to resent him before long and their behaviour towards him will be the most challenging yet.

I dont understand why, if they say the house is cold and therefore all the layers at night, the girls are running around donwstairs in shorts and no socks or slippers?

Jesus what an utter 🛎🔚 this man is. Imagine your husband/father shrieking in your face like that on a daily basis! The kids are obviously so used to his bizarre behaviour that they don’t even flinch or take a blind bit of notice. You would hope Charlotte is upstairs with the chosen one muttering to herself “shut the f**k up you moron”. Don’t get me started on the yogurts....3 each as usual.....3 times a day probably....that’s over 250 a week 🤦🏻‍♀️ This couple are unbelievable!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.