Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that bug ridden unwashed mop that needs intervention. It’s an accurate reflection of his mental health.

God knows what his boss and colleagues think about his unkempt appearance in the workplace.
I think he thinks he looks cool......quite the opposite actually 😣

Reactions: 1
I think you’re right. What he sees in the mirror is a cool Essex geezer who struck gold with the one way ticket to Hell that is Instasham influencing thanks to his innocent triplets and trophy, chavtastic wife.

What we see is a deluded, ignorant and greedy individual who thinks only of himself and what he can gain by exploiting his children by any means possible. His unwashed state and unstable demeanour is of concern and his frequent references to suicidal tendencies are alarming.

His children will require extensive therapy in the near future, with the likely result being that they all distance themselves from him when they reach adulthood.

But it’s okay, he’ll be surrounded by leopard print tat which was gifted, have had numerous free holidays and benefited financially as a result of his despicable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Alex, changing your ketchup to the no added salt and sugar one sadly doesn’t automatically turn your children’s diet of chips, crisps and cheese into a healthy one 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ #givethemavegetable !!!!

Reactions: 11
They need to stop worrying about 50% less salt and sugar ketchup and worry more about the rest of the tit they feed their kids! The only one getting nourishment is jimmy through breast milk!

the only time I’ve ever seen her do football training is whilst she’s trying to impress on a companies Instagram takeover!
I literally can’t stand either of their faces or droning voices!

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch the Tiny Tags takeover Charlotte did today... can’t stand the rambling Essex monologue about her day to day life... Jimmy being 4 mumfs old 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also is it just me or is anyone else tempted to send Grobag their videos of how over dressed the girls are for bed?! It’s sooo dangerous!! There needs to be a warning against it in case anyone is stupid enough to copy 😐

I think you’re right. What he sees in the mirror is a cool Essex geezer who struck gold with the one way ticket to Hell that is Instasham influencing thanks to his innocent triplets and trophy, chavtastic wife.

What we see is a deluded, ignorant and greedy individual who thinks only of himself and what he can gain by exploiting his children by any means possible. His unwashed state and unstable demeanour is of concern and his frequent references to suicidal tendencies are alarming.

His children will require extensive therapy in the near future, with the likely result being that they all distance themselves from him when they reach adulthood.

But it’s okay, he’ll be surrounded by leopard print tat which was gifted, have had numerous free holidays and benefited financially as a result of his despicable behaviour.
Greasy Galbally would do well to look at FOD’s current downfall; not only will he never reach that following, but the fall will be a lot quicker I’m sure given his complete lack on any endearing content to start with 🙄 good luck paying the mortgage when the #gifted drops off and you actually have to buy your own children clothes and Ella’s pouches 😅

Reactions: 8
Chocolate spread and crisps for their dinner again! (I’m from Newcastle so it’s breakfast, dinner, tea for me!!) They have the same things every day.. dry cereal and yoghurts for breakfast.. chocolate spread and crisps and then dry pasta for tea !! With the occasional whole chocolate orange each or a few bags of iced gems!! 🤯

41F0E4F4-41C9-47D5-A84A-D0E90BD4A9B9.png

Reactions: 1
Chocolate spread and crisps for their dinner again! (I’m from Newcastle so it’s breakfast, dinner, tea for me!!) They have the same things every day.. dry cereal and yoghurts for breakfast.. chocolate spread and crisps and then dry pasta for tea !! With the occasional whole chocolate orange each or a few bags of iced gems!! 🤯
Maybe he thinks a chocolate orange is 1 of their 5 a day 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When one of the girls was eating her chocolate spread roll for lunch
"Oh you've got chocolate spread? What a treat!"
Erreer no Charlotte that's not a treat, that is literally bog standard every single day, why try and convince people otherwise when it's there for all to see?! 🤔

Reactions: 6

View attachment 77752
Their diet is actually disgusting!. No wonder they look so pale with sunken black eyes. A definite lack of vitamins there.

Their diet is actually disgusting!. No wonder they look so pale with sunken black eyes. A definite lack of vitamins there.
I agree, they all look very pale and ill.

Charlottes mum was there dishing up a hot dinner of pie, pots, & veg, looked OK so why wasn't that for ALL the family, how are parents happy to eat proper food whilst giving their kids shite to eat??

These two just don't seem to care, there is no excuses whatsoever, fussiness is not an excuse, all kids can be fussy but these two sorry excuses for parents don't even try.

Charlotte is home all day, has a lovely new kitchen, they is no reason as to why she isn't cooking for those kids. She is just lazy, too much time spent on her phone, going to Costa, and looking at Jimmy.
She gets help from her parents, greaseball is home most of the time, so it's pur laziness, shame on her.

Reactions: 8
Oh look, the ads are back in force this morning and Grabally couldn’t even be arsed to change the tense of his caption to make it look like he’d just done it 🙄 they’ve not lived at her parents for months now!

Reactions: 5
Oh look, the ads are back in force this morning and Grabally couldn’t even be arsed to change the tense of his caption to make it look like he’d just done it 🙄 they’ve not lived at her parents for months now!
And the beard is still there. After the last insta story of him now beardless. At least make an effort to make a new picture .

Reactions: 2
He posted that last night, a few hours after posting that he's got rid of his beard!
Thick as 💩

Looking at him in that pic is enough to put anyone off their food, let alone buy tomato sauce 🤮 🤢

Reactions: 2
F48F05BD-07C0-49E0-895D-32804543345A.png

what an absolute dick. Half an eyeball poking into a car. Did he stop CE jr by the side of the road or what?? That’s so intrusive and weird!

• Haha
I agree, they all look very pale and ill.

Charlottes mum was there dishing up a hot dinner of pie, pots, & veg, looked OK so why wasn't that for ALL the family, how are parents happy to eat proper food whilst giving their kids shite to eat??

These two just don't seem to care, there is no excuses whatsoever, fussiness is not an excuse, all kids can be fussy but these two sorry excuses for parents don't even try.

Charlotte is home all day, has a lovely new kitchen, they is no reason as to why she isn't cooking for those kids. She is just lazy, too much time spent on her phone, going to Costa, and looking at Jimmy.
She gets help from her parents, greaseball is home most of the time, so it's pur laziness, shame on her.
Yes! I thought exactly this, why wasn’t the whole family eating that meal? It seemed pretty decent for their standards. We all eat the same, my toddler sometimes doesn’t want or like what we have but she is given it the same as everyone else and encouraged to eat. We also sit together and eat so she sees us modelling how to eat, not just shoved at a small table in the corner and fed junk.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I thought exactly this, why wasn’t the whole family eating that meal? It seemed pretty decent for their standards. We all eat the same, my toddler sometimes doesn’t want or like what we have but she is given it the same as everyone else and encouraged to eat. We also sit together and eat so she sees us modelling how to eat, not just shoved at a small table in the corner and fed junk.
Yep, no excuses for parents not to sit and eat dinner with their kids, none at all.
I was a SAHM, if dad was due to get in late from work (something greaseball hardy does) then I would eat with the kids, and he would be happy to eat alone. Weekends we always sat and ate together, I never had fussy eaters, but I never cooked them anything different either.
The crap those kids eat is off the scale 😡

Grandma has made a nice home cooked meal. And there are the girls eating shite again. My kids don’t like certain things but I always ask they try once , and we will keep offering it to them with different meals. We all sit at the table together and eat , and everybody had the same. It’s just pure laziness , no wonder he has issue in regards to binging and starving. I image they eat utter tit when the kids are having heat stroke in bed .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.