Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed lottie asking for a cuddle!
what a prick
I just watched that clip again. The poor little thing is just ignored. He couldn’t even quickly put his arm around her or give her some kind of reassuring affection, instead he ignored her and moved in to making sure he captured all 3 doing something mundane. How could you resist she sounded so sweet and upset?!

Reactions: 3
This might be considered knit picking but I couldn’t put them to bed with out a bed guard on each side with the beds so close, I’d worry about them falling and getting stuck! That’s just me personally but when I saw his insta it did worry me, along with the 12 layers and leaving the baby alone for god knows how long

what a prick

Charlotte ‘we had these blankets for the girls so we decided to get jimmy one!’
It was bleeping #gifted
That’s EXACTLY what I thought! Stupid woman. Instaflock have fawned over her for so long, she believes her own hype.

Reactions: 2
When they showed jimmy strapped into a chair by himself in the kitchen ? Only takes the dog to jump up and knock him over

Beagles are notorious for standing on their hind legs to see or protect their loved ones so it’s quite possible he would jump just to check on the baby, they are very loving towards their family.

what a prick

Charlotte ‘we had these blankets for the girls so we decided to get jimmy one!’
It was bleeping #gifted
More like I emailed telling them I had 3 for the girls and would you mind sending me one so I can plug you all over Instagram! She’s a prick

Reactions: 1
I just watched that clip again. The poor little thing is just ignored. He couldn’t even quickly put his arm around her or give her some kind of reassuring affection, instead he ignored her and moved in to making sure he captured all 3 doing something mundane. How could you resist she sounded so sweet and upset?!
This makes me think he doesn't like her much as the other two girls. Its always been them two that he holds. Its only very recently that he started too. Yes he may not able to bond with her when she was a baby as she was the fragile one but he could of bond with her as she got older. She needs him to care for her more. He needs one to one with her. She isn't naughty as he makes out she does stuff for attention cause no one notices her anymore. I do knownher Grandma n Grandad give her attention more. But Alex needs to. She didn't touch the car also if was maybe a slight touch but nothing like one of the twins using their selves.

Reactions: 4
Poor lottie trying not cry when he shouted at her for touching the car. And saying in a minute to a cuddle. Then asking one of the other girls if she wanted a cuddle . hole

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor lottie trying not cry when he shouted at her for touching the car. And saying in a minute to a cuddle. Then asking one of the other girls if she wanted a cuddle . hole

This is so bad. He is an absolute prick with serious issues. Love your children equally you disgrace.

Reactions: 7
This might be considered knit picking but I couldn’t put them to bed with out a bed guard on each side with the beds so close, I’d worry about them falling and getting stuck! That’s just me personally but when I saw his insta it did worry me, along with the 12 layers and leaving the baby alone for god knows how long
Probably only got gifted 3! What a prick. I agree, surely you’d only need one if the bed is against the wall, what’s the point in just having one when they could fall out the other side? So odd.

With every post and story either of them upload, they simply confirm our mutual conclusion that they are indeed thick as sh1t, chavvy and utterly devoid of a moral compass. Being in denial about the future consequences of their actions won’t save them. I look forward to watching the repercussions that await them.

Reactions: 5
Probably only got gifted 3! What a prick. I agree, surely you’d only need one if the bed is against the wall, what’s the point in just having one when they could fall out the other side? So odd.
I’m sure a while back when they first moved in. He did a video saying one fo the girls fell in between in the beds in the night. He came in and couldn’t find her . He was laughing about it .

• Angry
I’m sure a while back when they first moved in. He did a video saying one fo the girls fell in between in the beds in the night. He came in and couldn’t find her . He was laughing about it .
He’s a bloody lunatic! Manic, sweaty, greasy lunatic. Used to like the pair of them and now can’t stand them.

Reactions: 2
My heart broke for poor little Lottie yesterday. I feel like he treats her differently To the other two girls. Just put your phone down and give your baby a cuddle!! Instagram can wait! And who puts their kids to bed in that many layers? Theres really no need, the poor things must get so overheated

• Sad
Lottie’s clothes are always far too big because they just shove them in any gifted clothes and she needs a smaller size than the twins.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.