Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So puts them in 50 layers for bedtime so they sleep better but because they wanted to keep them out late, their clothes are okay to sleep in.

It pains me how obvious they make it that Jimmy is their favourite as well.
She’s obviously read this as made a comment about favourite boys 😂

Stop press! There are green things on the girls dinner plates.... wait, are they PEAS??? 😂🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hang on.....have I got my timings completely screwed or were the girls wearing the same clothes to the film premiere that they wore the night before to the curry house.....? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Hang on.....have I got my timings completely screwed or were the girls wearing the same clothes to the film premiere that they wore the night before to the curry house.....? 🤔🤔
They clearly slept in them!

• Sad
He looks French apparently.....yes a greasy fat French twit as opposed to an English one 🤣 I would say he resembles Gérard Depardieu as he looks now if anything 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so I’m guessing he went to the Cadbury event in Brent Cross and then Charlotte has got to London with the help of her sister and met Greasy at Leicester Square. I couldn’t think of anything worse than taking that many kids to the cinema!! 😂
Would love to see what else she got her her bday! Nothing at all is private with them 2 tho. Poor cow was desperately trying to adjust her hair when she saw him filming her. The singing is complete cringe as well!
a simple rendition of Happy Birthday would have done the job Al!! 🙉

the screen shot of when he posted on here that time really does show his true colours. I can absolutely imagine him on a night out and giving it big time to people who disagree with him or give him some lip!
I guess he may have come from one of the rough estates in Basildon maybe? No idea but he really does come across as some sort of larger lout, football hooligan type of guy!!!

It looks the film premiere was yesterday ? And they are just putting the pics up now: because in charlottes stories at the pub lunch they are at, they are all wearing different clothes . 🤔

They make me sick. I feel so sorry for those kids. Sick of innocent children being exploited online by lazy crappy parents 😖

No no no she’s tagged her outfit!!🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair I did wonder if her battered trainers were Adidas!!! 🤣 Obviously after a new pair for free 🙈🙊
Who does she think she is? She’s over stepped the mark!

No no no she’s tagged her outfit!!🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair I did wonder if her battered trainers were Adidas!!! 🤣 Obviously after a new pair for free 🙈🙊
Who does she think she is? She’s over stepped the mark!
She needs to put a brush through her hair!

Reactions: 3
She’s beginning to look just as unkempt and unclean as he is. And the children are looking tatty and unwashed too. What the hell is wrong with them?

She’s missing her partner and team mate! My heart bleeds!
So won’t be long before he quits his job 🙄
However we all know she only has the girls one week day on her own (Tuesday) and he goes to the gym/events anyway 🙄

I thought they were going to drop the Thursday nursery for the girls? Three days a week must cost them a fair bit even if the Monday is a school nursery subsidised provision.

Am I seeing this right 🤨🤓.. pjs, fluffy onesie, a sleeping bag & a duvet plus they are top of the house..... 😰😶 WOW speechless.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.