Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not give the children something warm and hearty?! Lots of children love gravy dinners. I work full time and we are a one parent family and we still have a home cooked meal for supper every night.

Reactions: 5
Why not give the children something warm and hearty?! Lots of children love gravy dinners. I work full time and we are a one parent family and we still have a home cooked meal for supper every night.
Slow cooker, chicken, veg, potatoes! Children love it. Pair of lazy, selfish pigs!!

Reactions: 3
#ad shocker 😱

how many layers?? 😳😳
Ha ha ha I literally choked on my spit when he pointed that out.
VEST
PJ’s
ONSIE
SLEEPING BAG
DUVET but it’s ok it’s a thin one!!!! 😂🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
My kids are in PJ’s and they kick the duvet off every single night! 🙈

Reactions: 4
‘Lots of people ask us what we put the girls in’ so mummy has just got you ready for bed and I’m going to take it off to show people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry it who puts their kids in a vest, pyjamas, onesie, sleeping bag and duvet?!? AND BED SOCKS!! And Charlotte is there in a t-shirt 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
VEST
PJ’s
ONSIE
SLEEPING BAG
My boy does too!!

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck....
“girls are finally sleeping through. All it took was giving them heat stroke in winter . By dressing them in at least six layers . But it’s okay because we don’t have to get up to them anymore “

• Haha
VEST
PJ’s
ONSIE
SLEEPING BAG
I literally could not be arsed to wash all that x3 😂 surely just one or 2 layers and a duvet is fine unless it’s absolutely freezing cold up there

Reactions: 2
What a fantastic way to put your babies to bed, dad filming as per, mum talking over him, whilst he tells her basically be quite it's my Instagram, 🤨 whilst telling and showing the world that you have 5 layers of clothing on, 😰

Such a nice calming atmosphere, NOT.

If they had a brain cell between them , they'd be dangerous, pair of idiots.

Reactions: 8
Just re watched. Can see right through you both. It’s been mentioned On here the girls being overdressed for bed. Like there little explanation makes it okay. It’s a thin duvet so it alright. Yeah mate it’s really not . Ohhhh and here’s that baby that’s always with his mum, just down stairs on his own strapped in a chair. Dunno where henners is , more than likely in his room not having a phone shoved in his face .
Pair of dicks.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but those duvets are not thin! Maybe not the thickest you can buy but still not thin. I can’t believe they wear a vest, pjs, a fleece onesie then a very thick gro bag! Jesus, how cold is their house?. My child who’s a similar age sleeps in pjs with a duvet on top which they kick off. Not even a vest otherwise she’s soaking wet through heat.

I said I wouldn’t comment but I can’t help it! The reason the poor girls are waking up with night terrors is because of the heat. They’re roasting!!!! My sister has terrible dreams when she’s too hot in bed even as an adult. I know some kids experience night terrors anyway but surely a vest, pjs, fluffy onesie, grow bag (a thick one!) and a duvet must be awful for them. My son has pjs and a cot bed duvet and he’s fine. How bloody cold is Galbally Manor???? 🤷🏻‍♀️

How ridiculous to put them in so many layers!! I wonder what baby Jimmy goes to sleep wearing if the girls are dressed like that.
Just had a quick google as I used to follow one of these guides when mine were smaller..
At the bottom it says grobags are designed to use INSTEAD of a duvet!
Even in the coldest room they should only be wearing a vest and sleep suit with the grobag. Hopefully when Al does his daily scroll through here he will read this and see how silly he's been 😫

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Was he having away at Lottie this morning cause she got really upset. He doesn't like that child. He more for Florence.

Reactions: 2
When they showed jimmy strapped into a chair by himself in the kitchen ? Only takes the dog to jump up and knock him over
Oh and Lottie was it asking for a cuddle this morning but no he pushes her off and continues filming no wonder she’s fed up of the phone in her face

Reactions: 5
I noticed lottie asking for a cuddle!
what a prick

Charlotte ‘we had these blankets for the girls so we decided to get jimmy one!’
It was bleeping #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.