Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it! I have 14 months between my twins and toddler and I do a lot of things that I think people of the internet would probably have an opinion on to get through the days, but do you know what, I don’t film it and post it on the internet! It blows my mind that they put all of this out there, I’d be absolutely mortified if I fed my kids plain pasta every day, never mind thinking about filming it for other people to comment on. They are bonkers!

Reactions: 1
He really, really needs medical intervention. What an absolute train wreck. Never mind their new flooring, artificial wall and fire, new appliances, etc, etc. He needs to stop and seek proper help.

Reactions: 3
Acting like the girls are actually eating something than other plain pasta .....
Yep they are eating buttered bread . Maybe stick the camera down, sit down with your kids ( on the floor because you sold your table , without having another to use ). And show them that you to also eat those foods . Dickheads .

Reactions: 6
Charlotte doesn't seem too on board either! Shoving the phone in her face demanding she makes a statement. "making food fun!!!" How about get off your phone and all eat as a family!?
Oh and giving Hennerz a whole plate of dippers!? Mmm nutritious...

Reactions: 2
The time it's taking and the money he spent on that tea he might aswell bought mince veg an potatoes an made a cottage pie or maybe a spag bol .. Charlotte an him should be sitting down eating with them together to encourage them not just when it's for a bastard advert!

So he’s trying to get them to eat more colourful food then, been reading here then, Hi Alex 🙋🏻‍♀️Oh and whilst you’re here, how about sitting down all together to a home cooked family meal,you can all enjoy at the same time. I mean being as you’re not working currently (faffing around with ryvita doesn’t count) you have time to cook surely?! But oh wait hang on, has the #gifted dining table not arrived yet???!!!! duck sake.

Reactions: 8
I really find it hard to comprehend such ignorance in these two so called parents.

That dinner was an absolute joke, both of them twats seem to think it's a game, 'make food fun' is that what he learnt yesterday, dear oh dear, they really shouldn't of have kids,

Charlotte make a bloody proper dinner and sit down and eat with those kids.

God I'm raging, their ignorance is something else.

Reactions: 6
I really find it hard to comprehend such ignorance in these two so called parents.

That dinner was an absolute joke, both of them twats seem to think it's a game, 'make food fun' is that what he learnt yesterday, dear oh dear, they really shouldn't of have kids,

Charlotte make a bloody proper dinner and sit down and eat with those kids.

God I'm raging, their ignorance is something else.
Really not sure what she does all day.

Other than ensure she’s permanently attached to that baby to avoid doing anything else by the looks of it.

Lazy, greedy, loud, materialistic and child exploitation offenders. What great parents they make.

Reactions: 7
What do Alex and Charlotte have for dinner cause surley they don't have a plate full of chicken dippers and the other crap that was a snack not a bloody dinner where is the hot food, veg even beans on toast would of been better then that rubbish

Reactions: 5
What do Alex and Charlotte have for dinner cause surley they don't have a plate full of chicken dippers and the other crap that was a snack not a bloody dinner where is the hot food, veg even beans on toast would of been better then that rubbish
Usually a takeaway. I’m surprised they need two ovens in that awful kitchen, given the fact that neither of them appear to cook.

That dinner looked absolute tit. My children would think I was joking if I served it to them. Especially my 3 year old, she would think it was a starter :ROFLMAO: Not even giving them credit for trying it was that pathetic.

How are his followers increasing???
God help me if people inspire to this idiot!

pleased to see the variety offered but that’s a lunch. NOT a dinner!
unless your child has had a hot school meal maybe!

How does he have time to reply to so many (boring) comments? He must be on that phone 24/7? I always imagine him furiously typing “ha ha ha” with both thumbs and a straight face.

How are his followers increasing???
God help me if people inspire to this idiot!

pleased to see the variety offered but that’s a lunch. NOT a dinner!
unless your child has had a hot school meal maybe!
PTWM did a shout out of him and Charlotte , after the ryvitta thing. Hope people like watching him wind the girls up before bed , and shoving a phone in their face while they eat plain pasta . Cause that’s pretty much his content . Ohh and the veg posts .

Talk about keep us hanging for the sofa guys......come on Char and Al, lets have a peek......
Oh wait it’s more than likely got to be an Insta perfect post because no doubt it’s an advert for DFS - dodgy bleeping sofas (no offence to any tattlers with a DFS sofa) 😂 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.