Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Use to really like them but so sick of all the #adds and #gifted, I work hard take my 4 kids to 3 different schools everyday. They live in a massive house Alex is never at work and they are always shopping and eating out 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
I don’t recognise the parent she‘s become compared to this time last year. He’s always been a greedy bastard, but she now seems to have followed suit.

Yet another set of parents who have sold their souls to the devil. Your kids will despise you in a few years time. And you’ll deserve every ounce of their hatred.

and FFS GREASEBALL, HAVE A bleeping WASH. YOU STINKING CESSPIT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
100% hes going to be a full time “instagrammer” now hes taken this time off work to go to events and not help at home like he said, so transparent!

Reactions: 2
Oh my days he looks awful, can’t believe he’d go off to a fancy insta event without making an effort.... 🤣
but agree he’s gonna pack his job in and be a full time instagrammer, living the life of his new instafamous bffs!
Time they got into to the real world, they have five kids and should be showing them how the real world really is, not the fake insta world they are so desperate to be part of.

Says he's taking a sabbatical.. so goes off to an event. He could have straightened himself up before he went though, he looks so scruffy!

Reactions: 3
If I was a Davina I wouldn’t have gone anywhere near him, sweaty ball of grubbiness eugh 🤢 great way to spend your sabbatical Alex, so obviously wants to be an insta celeb rather than look after the kids!
He’s awful

100% hes going to be a full time “instagrammer” now hes taken this time off work to go to events and not help at home like he said, so transparent!
He’s up there with Chris Ingram 🤢🤮

That bed is vile....can’t stand that type of furniture that all these so called celebrities and instawankers fill their houses with. They’re all just sheep. Choose your own style for fucks sake 🤣
Yeah its a Towie circa 2010!!! Crushed silver velour 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The way he looks reminds me of my Dad when he’s in a manic period with his bi polar. Really have concerns about his mental health.

Not been with the girls all day (noticed from one account that he wasn’t hope with the kids after school despite Charlotte saying he’d be back to pick them up from preschool) and yet feels the need to film bedtime AGAIN!! It’s the same every night, I don’t get why he feels the need?! I guess there’s no need to read them stories now they’ve got the box is there... if there ever was with that pair 🙄

Reactions: 1
The way he looks reminds me of my Dad when he’s in a manic period with his bi polar. Really have concerns about his mental health.
my thoughts. Exactly how my husbands looks during a mania period . He also struggles with the manic depression , and over eating / starving himself .

OMG his beard!! 🤮🤢 it just needs a good tidy up, not sure why he’s growing it so long and leaving all those greys in there. He’s had a tummy tuck ffs so why not get a bit of Just for Beard to get rid of the grey straggly ones!! 🤢

I just don’t get why brands would want to associate with them. My kids love a ryvita bet theirs wouldn’t even know what one was!!

That bed!!! 😂🙈 I cannot understand why with that many kids they seem to only have a standard sized double bed.......unless of course they were gifted the gross thing..... super king size all the way, especially with the brood they have bought into the world!! 😂😂😂

Been out all day, doing sweet FA, most dad's would want to sit and read their kids stories etc, oh no not greaseball, let's film them in bed again 😴😴, soooooo boring, every night the same crap.

I can't wait until they can tell him to F. Off. It's disgusting how he gives them no privacy at all, night after night. 😡

Ohhh he’s finally woken up to the fact that he needs to feed his kids more than dry pasta 🤦🏻‍♀️

He should sit down with them and bleeping help them eat some healthy options rather than standing filming them and talking at them. “Look at that that’s pepper” - left untouched, girls eat white bread and butter only. Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Well he tried to add some variety so congrats Alex cos I’m sure you read this... NOW PUT THE PHONE AWAY AND SIT DOWN AND EAT WITH THEM!! They’re not animals in a bleeping zoo 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.