Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there's another one as well. The have triplet girls who are about 5 and an older son who is about 7/8. They were originally from Birmingham but have moved to wales. The one triplet is very Tom boyish and the other two very girly. They have one little dog.
The other family, both parents are police officers
yeah, they were the family i was referring to in the second paragraph of my last comment - the ones who moved to Wales with the little dog. genuinely seem like such a lovely family!

the other family i think you're talking about with the police officer parents, i don't know much about them - but even looking at their IG account it's clear the girls are all allowed to express their own individual personalities and don't have "one of a trio" forced upon them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Finally they’ve got Lottie a blood test!! I bet the hospital saw her and ordered loads of tests

Reactions: 4
Doctors for Lottie - hope they shame them in feeding her better - might be why she has zero energy. I wonder if the gels wake each other up at night as well all sharing a room?

Reactions: 6
Finally they’ve got Lottie a blood test!! I bet the hospital saw her and ordered loads of tests
Poor Lottie, I see another fresh mark on her nose today. She must be severely malnourished. I’m glad they’re getting her checked but I imagine it’s because someone outside of the family raised concerns. They have insisted so many times that she is fine.

Reactions: 3
It’s sad it’s took for them to go to a hospital check up before they do testing for her while they’ve been ignoring everyone’s genuine concerns for months :( I’d never forgive myself if it come back she’s got low iron for example knowing I’d ignored it for months

Everyone on here has said how ill she looks, quick visit to drs ages ago could of sorted it.
My child has been complaining of headaches last 2 weeks and I know its cos he's not wearing his glasses enough, but I still got him a drs appt and they have ordered bloods,

Everyone on here has said how ill she looks, quick visit to drs ages ago could of sorted it.
My child has been complaining of headaches last 2 weeks and I know its cos he's not wearing his glasses enough, but I still got him a drs appt and they have ordered bloods,
Exactly this! Even if you think it’s nothing surely you’d rather “waste time” then not go and something bad happens

• Heart
Doctors for Lottie - hope they shame them in feeding her better - might be why she has zero energy. I wonder if the gels wake each other up at night as well all sharing a room?
Okay, which one of you commented on his post to ask if she is eating enough fruit and veg 😆

• Haha
McDonald’s followed by jar korma 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
They shouldn’t be allowed kids!!

and I hate to say it but I hate it when kids speak like babies!! Are t they nearly 6!

the mani on her sausage fingers 🙊🙈🤣

Typical they thought it was selective hearing as opposed to an actual problem. Swift to think Lottie is misbehaving rather than thinking she may have a genuine problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230126_141920_Instagram.jpg

What parent would seriously go "my child has been sick and has no energy so let's go to eat McDonald's..." ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Typical they thought it was selective hearing as opposed to an actual problem. Swift to think Lottie is misbehaving rather than thinking she may have a genuine problem.
the fact that Lottie was unwell before Christmas and "hasn't been herself" since then, yet it's only now they have decided to take her to the GP! it's pretty much the end of January, and according to Alex's stories, Lottie has been unwell on and off over the past few months - it wouldn't surprise me if she is vulnerable to every cough, cold and sickness bug given that her lack of nutrition will impact her immune system and her body's ability to fight infection. dismissing her sudden inability to hear them properly as her simply being naughty, and only visiting the GP following the check up Lottie had at the hospital last week due to her malnourished and emaciated appearance - likely due to pressure from the school, and threats to report them to SS - is unlikely to be a coincidence, as they have been neglecting Lottie's deteriorating health for years, yet suddenly seem very invested in getting her to doctors appointments, dietitian appointments and blood tests - all of which will have resulted in concern s being raised, and blood tests are sure to reveal deficiencies in vital vitamins and minerals, in addition to Lottie's general lack of health based on her poor nutrition. it's hardly surprising the poor kid has no energy - she was fed a tiny portion of plain pasta and a chopped up sausage prior to going swimming, thus quite obviously will be expending far more energy than she is taking in! and even when she is served an appropriate portion of food, it's Mcdonalds, beans on toast any time they eat out, or the usual "spag bowl" or curry slop, which is made with a jar of sauce and no additional vegetables, thus completely inadequate in terms of nutrition when it's all she ever eats! Alex states in the comments that they are working on increasing her intake of fruit and veg and apparently she is now eating far more vegetables - which i don't believe, as Alex shares photos of pretty much every meal Lottie eats, and it is never served wihh vegetables! there are people speculating in the comments that blood tests may reveal that Lottie has diabetes - and ofc Alex would love that to be the outcome, due to the content it would create - but it's very obvious she hasn't suddenly lost weight! she's always been small, but the deterioration in her weight and general health has been visible over the past few years. she has been visibly fading away in front of people's eyes, and it is awful that it's only now that someone - likely the school - have raised concerns and intervened, prompting all these medical appointments and tests!

i imagine the doctors were shocked at Lottie's emaciated appearance, hence such an onslaught of tests and appointments, and the way Alex deleted that story the other day about her hospital appointment with the dietitian and then deleted it to avoid questions highlights that many issues were raised and they were given a few home truths! he's happy to share photos when he can report a simple case of glue ear, but i doubt he'll hmbe so keen to share the results of Lottie's blood tests, which will highlight the horrendous state of her health, and her body’s lack of nutrition - which is very obvious by the state of her thinning hair, her sunken eyes, her complexion, weight, lack of energy and the total lack of life and sparkle in her eyes. it's also evident by the constant marks and injuries on her face, which don't seem to heal - or certainly take an incredibly long time to heal, which again is a symptom of malnutrition. same with the injuries themselves - it's definitely a case of her siblings being far too rough with her, when she is so visibly delicate and frail, but malnutrition also means she is more easily bruised, and also at risk of fractures, as her bones will also be weakened. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
To be honest being the end of January, they are probably DESPERATE for some content!
The last few months has been gifted ads and Christmas filling the grid!
Documenting the health of the favourite triplet gives their page exactly what they need right now! ENGAGEMENT!!!!!
They have been in the game a long time! They know exactly what they’re doing!!!!

Once in a while I notice grown up men asking questions about the triplets. Alex always reacts, and answers their ‘questions’. It’s not normal, 50 plus men asking questions about 5 y old girls. Are you stupid, Alex?
it also creeps me out that total strangers are stating that they love a five year old little girl that they don't know and have never met - and Alex doesn't seem at all concerned! i get the impression that is relishing in the opportunity to share details of Lottie's medical appointments, as exploiting his daughter's health issues results in a dramatic increase in engagement - thousands of likes in comparison to usual 500/600, and 100 comments in comparison to other posts which generally have twenty as an absolute maximum, and often ten or less. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10