Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to ask if this is obvious but do they work a normal job or do they live off selling their kids? I couldn’t imagine using my kids for income and them essentially being the breadwinners of the family

Reactions: 2
Char don’t work, Alex does something legal apparently but 90% of their money/gifted items, holidays etc is from exploiting the girls

Reactions: 6
Thank you, those poor girls are just like cash cows
My son is 7 so a little older than the girls but I wouldn’t dream of filming him and making him ‘work’ so I could live. I work and my partner works so he can enjoy life as a kid like he should

Reactions: 3
Char don’t work, Alex does something legal apparently but 90% of their money/gifted items, holidays etc is from exploiting the girls
I just noticed his LinkedIn account seems to be gone & no sign of him on the company site he used to work for

• Wow
Reactions: 4
ah yeah, yet another nourishing meal in the Galbally house. hardly a surprise poor little Lottie is so emaciated and looks so physically unwell! a plate of dry pasta - what pesto?! - and a chopped up sausage, especially prior to her going swimming, she'll be using far more energy than she's taken in. #SaveLottie 😔

Screenshot_20230123_172711.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
ah yeah, yet another nourishing meal in the Galbally house. hardly a surprise poor little Lottie is so emaciated and looks so physically unwell! a plate of dry pasta - what pesto?! - and a chopped up sausage, especially prior to her going swimming, she'll be using far more energy than she's taken in. #SaveLottie 😔

View attachment 1904605
Her poor face in that photo. It has to be connected to her diet

• Wow

View attachment 1904605
I thought the same. And why is it all chopped up into little pieces and plastic cutlery. She isn't 2 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Glad to see Char reading here and taking my tips from the previous thread on how to style curly hair with Lottie - I’m sure we’ll see it frizzy because it’s been brushed again though

Reactions: 10
Glad to see Char reading here and taking my tips from the previous thread on how to style curly hair with Lottie - I’m sure we’ll see it frizzy because it’s been brushed again though
i wish they would take our concerns about Lottie seriously, and follow our advice and tips about feeding their kids a varied range of balanced and nourishing meals, filled with the macros their bodies need to grow and thrive - especially in poor Lottie's case - instead of continuing to allow her health to decline and depriving her poor malnourished little body of the nutrition and energy it desperately needs as a "duck you" to tattle, as they dole up yet another plate of sloppy "spag bowl". 😔

and that post about Char giving the gels permission to choose their own outfits, and the being surprised that they struggled to. do so! it's not because the girls want to dress identically - as Char was tyring to imply - it's simply that they have always been forced to wear matching outfits, so it must be pretty jarring for them when Char randomly springs it upon them that they need to choose their own clothes and they must all wear totally different outifts, simply because she has decided she wants to use the resulting photographs to create content which implies that the girls don't like to dress as individuals, thus justifying her continuing to dress them the same and continue with their assigned colours etc. it must feel like a lot of pressure to suddenly be told to choose an outfit - when Char usually makes that decision with no i out from the gels - and then, when they look towards their sisters for reassurance, because their instinctive response is to choose matching clothes, as has been enforced on them since birth, obvs it will feel daunting and overwhelming to them when they are then told not to copy their sisters and to choose what THEY want to wear as individuals, when they have been purposefully prevented from growing and developing as individuals, because Char has been so desperate to keep them as three parts of a trio, as opposed to three sisters. the way she has described them struggling and feeling uncertain in their choices as though it's all a big inconvenience to her - it's only a struggle because she has suddenly given them one opportunity to be independent, with loads of rules about ensuring they do no match, which is the total opposite of what they are used to, and have been their whole lives! it doesn't prove that the girls always want to dress in. matching outfits - all it proves it that Char desperately needs to loosen her control and allow the girls to develop their own identities, so they are aware of what clothes and colours they like as individuals and what they are interested in/like/dislike, regardless as to whether it is the total opposite to things their sisters enjoy! allow them a little independence to grow as three separate people and make decisions for themselves, and it won't be long before each girl has decided upon a few favourite outfits and they will be choosing to wear clothes that reflect their own personality and style preference, thus won't want to match the majority of the time. but ofc Char won't allow that! instead, she will immediately insist they continue to dress in matching clothes claiming that the one time she unexpectedly told them to choose their own outfits and ensure they did not match, they struggled and found it emotionally overwhelming, thus deciding that they simply aren't capable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
i wish they would take our concerns about Lottie seriously, and follow our advice and tips about feeding their kids a varied range of balanced and nourishing meals, filled with the macros their bodies need to grow and thrive - especially in poor Lottie's case - instead of continuing to allow her health to decline and depriving her poor malnourished little body of the nutrition and energy it desperately needs as a "duck you" to tattle, as they dole up yet another plate of sloppy "spag bowl". 😔

and that post about Char giving the gels permission to choose their own outfits, and the being surprised that they struggled to. do so! it's not because the girls want to dress identically - as Char was tyring to imply - it's simply that they have always been forced to wear matching outfits, so it must be pretty jarring for them when Char randomly springs it upon them that they need to choose their own clothes and they must all wear totally different outifts, simply because she has decided she wants to use the resulting photographs to create content which implies that the girls don't like to dress as individuals, thus justifying her continuing to dress them the same and continue with their assigned colours etc. it must feel like a lot of pressure to suddenly be told to choose an outfit - when Char usually makes that decision with no i out from the gels - and then, when they look towards their sisters for reassurance, because their instinctive response is to choose matching clothes, as has been enforced on them since birth, obvs it will feel daunting and overwhelming to them when they are then told not to copy their sisters and to choose what THEY want to wear as individuals, when they have been purposefully prevented from growing and developing as individuals, because Char has been so desperate to keep them as three parts of a trio, as opposed to three sisters. the way she has described them struggling and feeling uncertain in their choices as though it's all a big inconvenience to her - it's only a struggle because she has suddenly given them one opportunity to be independent, with loads of rules about ensuring they do no match, which is the total opposite of what they are used to, and have been their whole lives! it doesn't prove that the girls always want to dress in. matching outfits - all it proves it that Char desperately needs to loosen her control and allow the girls to develop their own identities, so they are aware of what clothes and colours they like as individuals and what they are interested in/like/dislike, regardless as to whether it is the total opposite to things their sisters enjoy! allow them a little independence to grow as three separate people and make decisions for themselves, and it won't be long before each girl has decided upon a few favourite outfits and they will be choosing to wear clothes that reflect their own personality and style preference, thus won't want to match the majority of the time. but ofc Char won't allow that! instead, she will immediately insist they continue to dress in matching clothes claiming that the one time she unexpectedly told them to choose their own outfits and ensure they did not match, they struggled and found it emotionally overwhelming, thus deciding that they simply aren't capable. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You have summed this up perfectly. She thinks they love to dress the same. But the reality is they don't know how to choose their own clothes, which is very sad at that age. Usually little girls have strong opinions on what they like.

Buy a simple recipe book for goodness sake. One pan tray bakes or five ingredient meals. That pesto pasta looked🤢.
Looked like one tiny jar of pesto was mixed through an entire bag of pasta. No wonder he has so many health issues & that poor girl looks so I'll.

She should take a leaf out of the other triplet mums book (police lady) her 3 girls are
allowed to wear what they like and they chose spiderman clothes and things like that, but dont think C would like that one bit if they weren't girly

She should take a leaf out of the other triplet mums book (police lady) her 3 girls are
allowed to wear what they like and they chose spiderman clothes and things like that, but dont think C would like that one bit if they weren't girly
C would absolutely hate that. I love that those other 3 girls are allowed to be individuals, as soon as one expressed an interest in wearing boys clothes she was handed a bag of her brothers old clothes to try & was so happy with them.

yeah, i'm not sure I'm thinking of the same family, but there is an account of a family with triplets and an older son where the girls are often in spiderman and marvel t-shirts - likely handed down from their older brother - and non-matching outfits - and while their outfits often are matching or similar, they are clearly given far more independence and choice in their outfits. i get the impression that if one of them really didn't want to match with her sisters, it wouldn't be an issue - especially as she was recently discussing buying their school uniform, and planning to buy a pinfore or summer dress for one daughter who had requested a dress, while the other two hate wearing skirts thus she was planning to buy them trousers. i can't imagine that being allowed in the Galbally household, where Char would insist the gels wear identical outfits regardless of how they girls feel about it _even down to them having no choice about the colours of their hair accessories, and don't get me started on the fact that A, F and L are five years old, yet still have matching gifts forced upon them for their birthday and Christmas, as though they aren't three individuals with their own likes and dislikes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

there is also another family on IG, again with triplet daughters - of a similar age to the Galbally girls - and an older son, and they are similar in the way that the girls often wore matching outfits as babies and toddlers, and still do sometimes with gifted outfits etc, but the mother now frequently shares outfits she has bought various items of clothing, none of which match, and what they sometimes dress similarly, they also regularly dress in totally different outfits of their own choosing, which reflect their individual personalities - one is a little more tomboyish, generally prefers not to wear skirts and loves to dress up as spiderman etc, while another received a disney princess dress for her birthday etc, and they have been allowed to decide their own favourite colours and are even permitted to wear their hair in different styles! 🤯🤣

it's not that i think triplets shouldn't wear matching outfits, but by the age of five, it should be their choice - not outfits forced upon them by a mother who is desperatell for them to be seen as a "trio" instead of three separate individuals - especially to then attempt to prove a point by claiming the girls struggled to choose different outfits when given the freedom to choose, as though that isn't going to be a totally natural reaction when they have never been allowed such independence, and are used to being told exactly what to wear, and seeing a reflection of themselves when they look at their sisters. it doesn't mean that they should continue wearing identical outfits ffs, it shows that they have been stunted and held back from developing their own individual personalities and struggle to function unless they are part of a co-dependent set. 😔

yeah, i'm not sure I'm thinking of the same family, but there is an account of a family with triplets and an older son where the girls are often in spiderman and marvel t-shirts - likely handed down from their older brother - and non-matching outfits - and while their outfits often are matching or similar, they are clearly given far more independence and choice in their outfits. i get the impression that if one of them really didn't want to match with her sisters, it wouldn't be an issue - especially as she was recently discussing buying their school uniform, and planning to buy a pinfore or summer dress for one daughter who had requested a dress, while the other two hate wearing skirts thus she was planning to buy them trousers. i can't imagine that being allowed in the Galbally household, where Char would insist the gels wear identical outfits regardless of how they girls feel about it _even down to them having no choice about the colours of their hair accessories, and don't get me started on the fact that A, F and L are five years old, yet still have matching gifts forced upon them for their birthday and Christmas, as though they aren't three individuals with their own likes and dislikes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

there is also another family on IG, again with triplet daughters - of a similar age to the Galbally girls - and an older son, and they are similar in the way that the girls often wore matching outfits as babies and toddlers, and still do sometimes with gifted outfits etc, but the mother now frequently shares outfits she has bought various items of clothing, none of which match, and what they sometimes dress similarly, they also regularly dress in totally different outfits of their own choosing, which reflect their individual personalities - one is a little more tomboyish, generally prefers not to wear skirts and loves to dress up as spiderman etc, while another received a disney princess dress for her birthday etc, and they have been allowed to decide their own favourite colours and are even permitted to wear their hair in different styles! 🤯🤣

it's not that i think triplets shouldn't wear matching outfits, but by the age of five, it should be their choice - not outfits forced upon them by a mother who is desperatell for them to be seen as a "trio" instead of three separate individuals - especially to then attempt to prove a point by claiming the girls struggled to choose different outfits when given the freedom to choose, as though that isn't going to be a totally natural reaction when they have never been allowed such independence, and are used to being told exactly what to wear, and seeing a reflection of themselves when they look at their sisters. it doesn't mean that they should continue wearing identical outfits ffs, it shows that they have been stunted and held back from developing their own individual personalities and struggle to function unless they are part of a co-dependent set. 😔
Yes we are talking about the same family, they have 2 dogs, I think its lovely that those 3 are treated as individuals which is how it should be.

Buy a simple recipe book for goodness sake. One pan tray bakes or five ingredient meals. That pesto pasta looked🤢.
Looked like one tiny jar of pesto was mixed through an entire bag of pasta. No wonder he has so many health issues & that poor girl looks so I'll.
Why doesn't she get a slow cooker. Bang it all in there in the mornings and it's done by the time they get home from school, just cook some veg to go with it.

---

Yes we are talking about the same family, they have 2 dogs, I think its lovely that those 3 are treated as individuals which is how it should be.
there's another one as well. The have triplet girls who are about 5 and an older son who is about 7/8. They were originally from Birmingham but have moved to wales. The one triplet is very Tom boyish and the other two very girly. They have one little dog.
The other family, both parents are police officers