Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think maybe they were told a few home truths about her weight/eating so they deleted the post and changed it to amazing Lottie to not get the questions/have to talk about what really went down at her appointment
very likely - especially given her frail and malnourished appearance in that "amazing Lottie" photo. 😔

the last time Alex addressed the issue with Lottie's weight - and it was a while ago - he was quick to reassure everyone that the dietitian she was seeing at ten time was perfectly happy with her weight and the state of her health - despite previously having revealed she had been prescribed fortisip milkshake drinks to build her up and asking his followers to tips on how to help her gain weight. presumably people the. showed concern, so he was quick to fib them off with the reassurance that she was totally healthy and there were no concerns, and that she had been discharged from the dietitian she had been seeing since birth. i imagine he fully expected to share another story after the one announcing she had an appointment regarding her eating issues and low weight with a "Lottie is totally fine, the health profession also are happy, no concerns" type caption, essentially an attempt to stick two fingers up at tattle and teh constant concern about his daughter's health and wellbeing - yet the outcome of the appointment wasn't quite what he was expecting, thus he has deleted the original story to minimise the amount of people who will likely ask questions.

i very much doubt Alex and Char took the initiative to make an appointment for Lottie, and that it was due to the school intervening/threats to report them for neglect, and i imagine they were expecting to breeze through it and prove everyone wrong, given the way they have shown absolutely zero concern for Lottie's visibly detoriating health and refused to address her struggles with eating or be supportive or encouraging - even exacerbating them, with Alex insisting on filming her at every meal, making the environment even more uncomfortable, and regularly taunting her by allowing her siblings to sit in front of ehr eating dessert while she stares at a plate of cold food. they will have been faced with some home truths and will hopefully be concerned at the poor state of Lottie's health low weight being highlighted to them, as they are seemingly oblivious/simply don't care. they won't want the risk of SS being involved, so hopefully the appointment will mean that Lottie will be properly monitored and finally recieve the help she needs, that her parents refused to get for her. #SaveLottie 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They have admitted in the past that they have read here so I bet that’s why they have taken her and felt the need to prove it by posting

Reactions: 8
They have admitted in the past that they have read here so I bet that’s why they have taken her and felt the need to prove it by posting
I agree. I feel they’ve done it to try be like duck you she’s perfectly fine even the dr say so. Only I bet the dr has told them things they don’t want to hear hence why the story is now deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As if the girls even tried them crackers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet no one did they will do anything for money

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if the girls even tried them crackers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet no one did they will do anything for money
in terms of leftovers, they would have nothing in their fridge but the remains of sloppy brown mince concoction they refer to as "spag bowl" and chicken curry - the two meals they cook on repeat.

he included the gels in that reel just to wave and look cute - and the way he ahs sped up the footage so it fits into a 60 second reel makes it quite jarring to watch, with all the manic waving and forced smiles solely because he knows that having triplets us his main USP, and is the only reason brands offer him work. they are viewed more as performers than daughters, only valued when they are earning him money. 😔 there is no way they ate a single bite of those crackers - oif they had, Alex would have been sure to include the footage in his ad, especially as he usually takes an opportunity to share videos of Lottie eating to prove a point - and Alex obviously bought tomatoes, avocado, raisins etc specifically for the #ad, as they are hardly foods the Galbally's regularly have in their fridge! Char doesn't even add onion or fresh veg to her jars if pasta sauce, let alone implying the girls eat avocado! 🤣

using the hashtag #LessWasteMoreTaste when all that good, crackers included, is going to end up in the bin is incredibly crass. 😡

Reactions: 5
Those crackers 🤢 talk about food waste when they probably got those things in just for the gram. There’s absolutely no way Lottie even touched what was in front of her let alone eat it, we’ve seen what she eats the poor little thing. I think it’s kind of disgusting to include someone who has such a bad relationship with food just to make a quick Buck.

Reactions: 4
I know this will sound a bit daft but it's only just hit me that Charlotte has a daughter named Lottie...

Have they ever mentioned if Lottie's name was meant to be after Char's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this will sound a bit daft but it's only just hit me that Charlotte has a daughter named Lottie...

It's Charlotte's nan or something I think? Swear they said that in the past

Reactions: 3

i know they've explained the origins of the gels' names before - especially the story behind why Lottie has Bluebell as a middle name - and although i don't remember all the details, i swear they were once asked if Lottie was named after Char, only for them to react with total surprise, as they supposedly hadn't made the connection! 🙄🙄

and whilst that could have been a faked reaction, it seemed pretty genuine. it wouldn't surprise me if Char was named after her grandmother, who was named Charlotte, but always went by the nickname Lottie, thus Char then decided to name her own daughter Lottie, after her nan, without ever realising that her nan's full name was Charlotte and, by default, she was therefore naming her daughter after herself. Lottie is a very obvious nickname for Charlotte, so it seems unlikely that anyone would mistake them as two totally different names - but then again, Alex and Char aren't the brightest. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is waffling on her stories about how the gels have chosen to keep their favourite princesses on their bed. They each have the others favourite on their beds but their own favourite is in the middle.

Stop with your bullshit Char. 1. We know their favourite princesses have been chosen by you, so it's crap anyway. And 2. We know that you have placed those princesses like that. The gels couldn't give a duck.

• Haha
She is waffling on her stories about how the gels have chosen to keep their favourite princesses on their bed. They each have the others favourite on their beds but their own favourite is in the middle.

Stop with your bullshit Char. 1. We know their favourite princesses have been chosen by you, so it's crap anyway. And 2. We know that you have placed those princesses like that. The gels couldn't give a duck.
There’s no way they did that, she’s just so desperate to cling on to this triplet thing & squeeze as much as she can out of it

Reactions: 4
So he now has liver issues!
No doubt caused by bad eating! Bad habits!
Korma, Spag Bol and sausage and mash on repeat doesn’t cut it!
Yet that are massively oblivious to the issues they are causing their children to have with food 🤦🏼‍♀️
They’re proper brain dead 🙄

Yet that are massively oblivious to the issues they are causing their children to have with food 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yet his out drinking tonight, and no updates on lottie tells me one thing there’s something wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

And the same evening he’s drinking beer!

• Wow