Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went into Clark’s room today after he had just got out of the shower and only had a towel on and had to pan away quickly as the poor boy shouted that he wasn’t dressed. Do these kids have absolutely no privacy?? It’s awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He went into Clark’s room today after he had just got out of the shower and only had a towel on and had to pan away quickly as the poor boy shouted that he wasn’t dressed. Do these kids have absolutely no privacy?? It’s awful.
He is such a creep, his eyes even weird me out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rinsing Zizzi’s again! I’d be so embarrassed turning up there every week for free 💀

Reactions: 7
Rinsing Zizzi’s again! I’d be so embarrassed turning up there every week for free 💀
And there are genuinely people who can’t afford to eat, having to watch these scroungers on TikTok. The father is abhorrent, he doesn’t even deserve the title of Dad for the way he exploits them kids.

Reactions: 4
And there are genuinely people who can’t afford to eat, having to watch these scroungers on TikTok. The father is abhorrent, he doesn’t even deserve the title of Dad for the way he exploits them kids.
He acts like a mate not a parent which isn't great, me and my mum are so close but she's my mum there's a line

Reactions: 5
I actually quite liked these lot, they seemed very normal. However the behaviour with the Zizzi card is peeing me off. They even went out for Coopers birthday with it! How cheap can you get not even paying up for a birthday celebration. And they took the girlfriends too, plus Clarke has been taking his friend with him. That’s 9 guests eating 3 courses FOR FREE.
Such a disgrace.

Plus the house really is a tit hole. Clarke’s bedroom door has a load of marks on it like it’s been getting kicked in. And the kitchen floor is filth. Why are Clarke and Dolcie sharing a room? He’s a 12 year old boy, entering puberty. Will he really want to share his room with an 8 year old girl??

Reactions: 16
I actually quite liked these lot, they seemed very normal. However the behaviour with the Zizzi card is peeing me off. They even went out for Coopers birthday with it! How cheap can you get not even paying up for a birthday celebration. And they took the girlfriends too, plus Clarke has been taking his friend with him. That’s 9 guests eating 3 courses FOR FREE.
Such a disgrace.

Plus the house really is a tit hole. Clarke’s bedroom door has a load of marks on it like it’s been getting kicked in. And the kitchen floor is filth. Why are Clarke and Dolcie sharing a room? He’s a 12 year old boy, entering puberty. Will he really want to share his room with an 8 year old girl??
The other day he comes home and Mrs May decides they’re having Zizzi as a spur of the moment thing, surprise, surprise one of the brats friends is there so they take them along too. It’s ridiculous.

They have a huge garden house that I assume was used to work from home during Covid but you would think they would turn it into a room for one of the older boys so the younger two can have their own rooms.

Reactions: 7
Todays video Mrs May is obviously pissed off and she’s trying to give him an update on what’s happened and what needs doing in the house and he’s just being sarcastic and pulling faces into the camera suggesting he films a bleeping plate up race to exploit his kids today, my partner would be wearing his dinner 💀

• Haha
He acts like a mate not a parent which isn't great, me and my mum are so close but she's my mum there's a line
I totally get this. I’m on holiday with all of my family and tonight I felt unwell, and text my parents asking them to come to my room. Imagine being one of their kids doing that, he’d be waving the camera in their face while they’re wincing in pain! There is literally no privacy for any of those children, it’s not so bad for the elder two as they can consent and decide which videos go out - the younger ones digital footprint will be awful so far with their behaviour on camera. He exploits those kids something rotten, there is no way the younger two can consent as they don’t really know what their online presence is. Your older two sons have a reputation, one as a drug addict and Charlie is probably the only semi normal one in that family.

I’d love to know who the 40k people are who like every single one of their posts, it has to be bots. Surely? He needs to stop pointing a camera in their faces and pay more attention to their lives, as sure as night follows day once those kids are old enough they’ll fly the nest and that prick will be left with nothing.

Used to like this family until recently, probably since the 24 hr live they did.

The boasting has got worse, constant take aways, most of them free (zizzi especially) a hot tub, camper van, new car.

He thinks he's a massive star then you look at the comments and see its just kids commenting

Reactions: 13
Used to like this family until recently, probably since the 24 hr live they did.

The boasting has got worse, constant take aways, most of them free (zizzi especially) a hot tub, camper van, new car.

He thinks he's a massive star then you look at the comments and see its just kids commenting
Did they get the campervan gifted as well?? It's a joke. Absolutely fleecing Zizis and why on earth were they gifted a hot tub, who are they going to influence to buy it? The kid's commenting are going to ask their parents are they😏 you're right. No adults comment it's so weird

The desserts they order in every Sunday must cost them a fortune each week (if they are paying for it and its not gifted) they order for their 4 kids plus the 2 girlfriends. Dulce only orders strawberries and chocolate it would be cheaper to make at home.

I really don't understand why he insists on uploading videos of his kids where they are having a tantrum, being rude etc. He knows people will mention it so why put your kids under that kind of scruntiny. He does realise he can just not put it online

The desserts they order in every Sunday must cost them a fortune each week (if they are paying for it and its not gifted) they order for their 4 kids plus the 2 girlfriends. Dulce only orders strawberries and chocolate it would be cheaper to make at home.

I really don't understand why he insists on uploading videos of his kids where they are having a tantrum, being rude etc. He knows people will mention it so why put your kids under that kind of scruntiny. He does realise he can just not put it online
Probably a good 60 to 80 quid for them desserts weekly, I've ordered kaspas before and for 2 people on delivery it was 22 quid 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Because he can make money out of his kids having a tantrum. That's all that matters to this man.

He has sold his family down the river, and one day when they're all older and don't give a damn about being popular on social media, they'll stop speaking to him and wonder why their childhood was the way it was. He's teaching them absolutely nothing going into adult life, except how to be a petulant brat.

I despise the way he walks into Clarke's room in the evenings, doesn't knock, just bursts into the room expecting a song and dance because he's home. I don't believe any of those kids have any form of privacy.

• Heart
Agreed. I feel sorry for them all. He is so annoying too, what does he do for work? I can imagine he is very unpopular with his colleagues the way he behaves is beyond embarrassing- imagine if he was your manager, you would have zero respect for him!

He’s obsessed with monetising his family - this will all end in tears like that other tik tok family who did the insurance fraud? The Smithy’s or something?

• Heart
Does little D have ADHD? or is she just a brat? She doesn't respect him in the slightest she is very rude and demanding. I think she is super spoilt being the only girl and the youngest too. They aren't doing her any favours tho letting her behave that way they are making a rod for their own backs

Reactions: 6
Does little D have ADHD? or is she just a brat? She doesn't respect him in the slightest she is very rude and demanding. I think she is super spoilt being the only girl and the youngest too. They aren't doing her any favours tho letting her behave that way they are making a rod for their own backs
I think she’s just a little tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. I feel sorry for them all. He is so annoying too, what does he do for work? I can imagine he is very unpopular with his colleagues the way he behaves is beyond embarrassing- imagine if he was your manager, you would have zero respect for him!

He’s obsessed with monetising his family - this will all end in tears like that other tik tok family who did the insurance fraud? The Smithy’s or something?
He is a project manager for a lighting company or something like that. He used to film his work lunches a lot more so maybe they shut him up on that front.

I couldn’t believe they were talking about buying the son a car when they know he drinks and smokes regularly. It’s a recipe for an accident.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.