Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like him as a person but I feel like the children, particularly Cooper are just so badly behaved. They are so rude when it comes to dinner. Coopers home late every night, high and is rude as duck and they get praised for allowing him to smoke at like 14? He's going to turn into such a knob if they don't sort it out now

I think the behaviour is getting worse because he won't stop filming them. Get off tiktok and set some boundaries for your children, it's your job to parent them not be their mate

Reactions: 9
The other night he was late and “Mrs May” had had it was ok and “Mr May” didn’t

They lack communication clearly and if as parents you’re not making a United front the kids will run wild , which is what we see

Even if me and my husband disagree on decisions involving a kids , we don’t do that in front of them

The kids rule that house and my boundaries are as much use as a chocolate teapot

The weird thing is I don't even think (other than the youngest girl) that any of the kids or the wife enjoy being on TikTok. The boys shy away from it and look hassled constantly, and the wife has a permanent look on her face like she wants to kill him.

There's something seriously wrong with that family, and definite Saccone-Joly vibes going on from the Dad and his inherent need to film every single going on.

Reactions: 4
Finally a thread on him!! He did an extreme diet and starved himself for 3 months, only to go back to eating everything that he did prior to the weight loss. I commented something along these lines and got blocked him

Reactions: 2
How does he have money for all the food yet the entire house needs doing up

Reactions: 3
I see they videod about letting the kid out again last night, saying he had a detention at school for being late.

Put the phone down adults and teach your son to tell the time, or set an alarm on his phone/watch so he won’t keep being late to lessons and home!

Yes you can see that weight creeping back on him , everyday he eats out, the kids are greedy too!

The whole family really annoy me for so many reasons

Reactions: 1
They’re all popping up on my FYP now.

The son at 14 is making videos about being at raves, and the drugs he takes. All the Dad wants to do is get the collabs in, deciding on who gets a phone by a curfew time. Those kids run that house, the Dad isn’t a parent in the slightest.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. The little girl is so demanding and rude to her parents, she seems to eat beans on toast almost every day. They have a takeaway practically every day and Cooper orders takeaways to his room if he doesn't like what's been cooked for him. They let the older two out until 9.30 on a school night?!? Cooper is obviously doing drugs at 14. Do the parents just not care?!? I'd also be interested to know where the older two get their money from. Always wearing expensive tracksuits that the parents obviously aren't paying for.

Reactions: 7
They beg on companies to send stuff , always tagging someone or something in

They have black cards for a few places so eat free at like Zizzi but feel they take the piss with it

The Dad has massive bags under his eyes wouldn’t be surprised if he was smoking dope too 😂

The mum is an oddball - something not right in that whole house

Reactions: 12
They’re all grim. The kids are all wee shits but then what do you expect with parents like that?

I’m more of a silent reader but it makes me laugh how the oldest 2 are always in the latest expensive tracksuits coats etc and the younger 2 always look like they’ve been dragged through a bush🙈 that poor little girl is never out of her jogging bottoms unless she’s in uniform

Reactions: 6
Quite liked his cooking videos at first but I've gone off him now - can't really put my finger on why. It's clear he's pivoted to a more 'family life' account with greater involvement of the kids etc but he doesn't come across as natural. Bit like he's trying too hard to be cool. I get the impression one or both of them come from money.

Reactions: 8
I watched a video this morning where he'd made the kids breakfast, and I don't know what it is about him, I just find him so intrusive on their lives.

He is constantly videoing every aspect of those kids' life, and you can see the older ones are switching off and not letting him film them as much. He was taking breakfast into their bedrooms, could you imagine how embarrassing it is to have your Dad bring you breakfast, wake you up and all the while film it for hundreds of thousands of people to watch. I agree with the above, he's trying far too hard to be cool and an involved parent but he isn't and never will be.

The house is also scruffy, I would never eat in there given the state of it. When he's walking room to room filming you can see the mess on the floor, it made me a bit sick the thought of cooking food in that enviornment!

Reactions: 3
His kids are some of the most spoilt, ungrateful , rudest and terribly behaved kids. Not only do his kids speak to him like tit especially the younger 3 kids , they also physically hurt him the slaps they give him he always looks embarrassed and uncomfortable but will laugh it off , they punch him and put him in a headlock almost choking him it is dangerous to keep condoning that behaviour and you can tell by his face when they do this he is in pain and struggling to breathe but yet he lets them do it cause he wants to appear as the cool care free dad who is kids friend rather than their parent. The kids know they have power over him they will hurt him and speak to him however they like in order to get their way. I don’t know how he isn’t embarrassed to be posting the kids online with the way they behave and speak in videos. No kids are perfect I know but these kids there’s no excuse for how they act and no they’re not typical kids with an attitude cause these kids are on another level. They’re spoilt with so many takeaways and eating out a lot that it’s not wonder they don’t want to eat regular homemade dinners anymore and keep asking for takeaways instead. I know he has a card that allows him to eat free at a few places but I think it’s embarrassing how often they use this card taking advantage but also don’t they get bored of eating the same food all the time?
He is also addicted to getting followers I think he has an unhealthy addiction to social media and the older boys both do too.

Reactions: 7
Ah yes a fatherly to son chat with a camera in his face, telling off the mass reporters and to leave his poor son alone. Very dystopian, I think some people went a bit too cuckoo in lockdown.

Reactions: 2
I was just looking for a thread on them as they keep popping up on my fyp. At first I thought they seemed like a nice family but what annoys me is the fact that Cooper is clearly taking drugs, smoking or vaping in the house and misses his curfew all the time but is never really punished or talked to about what he has done wrong.

If they ground him its only for a day then they let him off. Hes only 14 and could do with some rules and boundaries. I think its good to have an open relationship with your child but him constantly being high at only 14 is not great.

I saw the video with Cooper having his account banned, there's being a Dad and then there's being a David Brent Dad who just wants to be everyones friend and not parent them at all.

The kids run that house. Dad still believes he's a teenager too and doesn't parent them, the Mother seems out of it most of the time and I would nothing more than to burn that living room sign with Up To No Good wrote on it. Dad is that desperate for attention he's not parenting his kids and doing everything for internet clout. God knows what the youngest two will end up like if Cooper is what his parenting produces.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.