Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids are awful. That awful Dulcie is so rude and can’t speak full sentences, she just hits and makes noises. The oldest one is probably the best of a bad bunch. I hate to be rude about a kid but I don’t care, that Cooper is so odd looking. He looks gormless. The dad thinks he’s so cool and is trying to be all ‘Mate’ with him but he’s such a gif. Mrs May is a darling though. Also, I agree about them rinsing the Zizzi card. Even the weekly desserts come to 60 quid with the girlfriends included. Must be nice to be them

Reactions: 12
I actually think Clark is an alright kid. He has his moments but he’s much more likeable than Dulcie and Cooper

Reactions: 10
Mrs May seems lovely. The absolute cheek of him coming in and shouting when she’s on her meeting still, absolute wanker. Mrs May could do so much better.

The recent video where he is letting one of the eldest just eat his brothers food? Recording it all….these kids are going to grow up to be such arseholes.

Reactions: 3
Mrs May seems lovely. The absolute cheek of him coming in and shouting when she’s on her meeting still, absolute wanker. Mrs May could do so much better.

The recent video where he is letting one of the eldest just eat his brothers food? Recording it all….these kids are going to grow up to be such arseholes.
He’s constantly letting the older two do things to wind the younger two up, as well as doing things himself to the same effect. I think it’s why they seem so insufferable a lot of the time, a constant cycle of either provocation or encouragement to behave a certain way so Daddy can get views. Mrs May is just as bad, she’s been present in a few and never stops it.

Reactions: 8
No way has he taken the whole family and the girlfriends out to this event 😂😂 He really does take the piss with the freebies. Usually it’s only the person who runs the channel plus one that get invited or gifted things.

His kids have terrible manners. The only likeable one is Clark. And cooper literally looks like a koopa trooper off mario bros 😂

Reactions: 7
No way has he taken the whole family and the girlfriends out to this event 😂😂 He really does take the piss with the freebies. Usually it’s only the person who runs the channel plus one that get invited or gifted things.
Where was the actual event they went to? I thought by the way they were talking about it that the whole family and girlfriends had been invited?

With every single TikTok I watch from him I feel more and more sorry for those kids growing up in what I’m sure they consider amazing, but it’s a horrid environment. I’ve watched him encourage the girl to jump on Clark when he’s asleep in a den he’s built (which could’ve caused serious damage). I’ve also watched him and Charlie eat Clark’s McDonalds he got for him, and then the both of them leave Clark starving while they go to the pub for cocktails.
Also the way they rinse those Zizzi’s and everything else cards for freebies, they really are freeloaders of the highest order.

Those kids may at the moment think they live in a brilliant atmosphere with parents who are more like friends, but as they mature they’ll realise how dysfunctional their life is. I reckon they’ll all be out of that house as soon as physically possible.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely HATE the way he barges into the kids bedrooms with his phone. It’s absolutely disgusting, and I honestly think my kids would knock me out if I started pulling that tit!

I feel sorry for Clark too. He never gets a moments peace from his dads intrusion. A few times Clark has complained about his dad showing his or his friends gamertag and his dad hasn't bothered to edit it out or blur it. It seems obvious that the dad would rather suck up to his two eldest kids even if its at Clarks expense.

I would also have Clark and Cooper sharing a room rather then Darcy and Clark. Cooper is hardly ever home either so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

I’m sure he’s only about 14 isn’t he? My parents would have killed me, not encouraged it
And they’ve got the girlfriends there with them not a chance I’d allow my 14 year old daughter to go away with them when they’re playing their son with alcohol 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Cooper and Charlie are also signed to the same agency as the dad, so they must have had their own invitations too and presumably brought the girlfriends as plus ones.
How they are signed to a social media agency I don’t know. Their tiktok accounts are banned more often than not and I’ve never seen them do any sort of ad themselves. Very odd.

Reactions: 1
He’s just popped up on my fyp, and as usual the girl is trying to get her own way (and I don’t blame the kid for being annoying and rude, she’s clearly been allowed to speak to people like tit so it’s the parents fault). She wants to take her food outside and the father says no but then says “mum said it’s bath night there’s nothing I can do”. Is he that scared of his own kid kicking off that he’s got to make the mum out to be the bad guy? Absolutely appalling parenting, if my kids father talked about me like that he’d be buried under the patio.

Reactions: 3
A video came up on my fyp before and they had made her pesto pasta (her fave, but she hates basil…) and he asked if she wanted cheese on top, she put her hand inside the bag, grabbed a handful of the cheese and then dropped it and took a single piece. Other people have to eat that 🤢 it’ll probably get given to poor Clark.

All he had to do was say no and put it on her meal himself. He knows she plays up for the camera

Reactions: 2
I think I will forever be shocked at the attitudes and behaviour of these kids and how much they get away with especially the little girl. Him and his wife are not doing those kids any favours by not properly taking charge and giving out to the kids cause as time goes by the kids attitudes just get worse and worse. What makes it worse is he seems to have convinced himself that his daughter acting like Veruca salt is normal and says she’s just being a kid which shows he will continue to let her get her own way and talk to people like tit instead of teaching her the right way to behave and treat people. The kids have been allowed talk and act like this so the blame completely goes onto the parents. He’s so obsessed with filming everything that all he cares about in the moment is getting content so he’s not being the mature parent he should be.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s so wrong for Clarke who is obviously 13 tomorrow to be sharing with the young girl

Reactions: 14
I think it’s so wrong for Clarke who is obviously 13 tomorrow to be sharing with the young girl
Thank you for addressing this! I turn 28 this month have work in the childcare department done safe guarding etc. I thought I were being over the top to mention anything glad I found this thread. It's incredibly wrong that he's 13 now and sharing a room with his sister. Obvs for many reasons... "daddymay" mentioned a couple of months ago that "Charlie" will be at university so Clark can have how own room 🤦🏼‍♀️ what if he doesn't go?! Plus that's month's away. I don't see an issue that Cooper and Clark can share and Darcy to have her own room. I were going to comment on his vid but I can imagine I will all the little teens attacking me🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The girl eating Clarke’s birthday breakfast spread before he’d even got up just sums up the attitude of this family.

I think the Dad genuinely believes this makes them look like a cool, hip family when in actual fact they are so unlike a normal dynamic it’s unreal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.