Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent video when he’s giving them their burgers for dinner and the way they speak to him and treat him is appalling. I can’t believe some kids get away with behaving like that. The second oldest kid Cooper was the only one in the video who was nice to him and said thank you but there’s other times he can be just as bad. I understand as he is their dad he’s not going to want to chat tit about his children and he’s not going to want to admit his kids are spoilt and horrible at times with how they speak and behave but he should understand when people comment about it that it’s cause they feel sorry for him for how he’s being treated and if he keeps allowing his kids to treat him this way it’ll keep getting worse. I’m embarrassed watching how his kids treat him but he’s desperate for views and those dinner video get him views so regardless of what’s happening in the video he will still post it. I guess everyone parents differently and if he is ok with his kids being ungrateful like that fair enough but I think it’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They’re all dickheads. They haven’t fallen far from the head tree

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God why is there not more threads on this awful family I don’t follow them but they keep popping up on my fyp the kids are brats the mum is done with life and the dad is a weirdo someone said up thread saccone joky vibes my daughter is 13 no way would she be out roaming till that time we pick her up from dance at 5.30 as it’s dark now maybe over protective but not right all that roaming and hanging around activities yes hanging at mates houses yes but all that roaming about doing weee etc nah even my 22 and 18 year olds don’t and never have done that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God why is there not more threads on this awful family I don’t follow them but they keep popping up on my fyp the kids are brats the mum is done with life and the dad is a weirdo someone said up thread saccone joky vibes my daughter is 13 no way would she be out roaming till that time we pick her up from dance at 5.30 as it’s dark now maybe over protective but not right all that roaming and hanging around activities yes hanging at mates houses yes but all that roaming about doing weee etc nah even my 22 and 18 year olds don’t and never have done that
That's not overprotective that's being a decent parent, my parents used to do the exact same x

Reactions: 2
No that's just normal parenting. People on tiktok praise their laid back parenting because they are children and think parents allowing raves and drugs is cool. It's one thing to be at a mates, or at a planned activity, hanging out at the beach etc. It's another thing to be out roaming the streets every night and coming home high at like 14/15 on a school night

Reactions: 5
I really dislike the way he talks to his wife whenever she cooks. The constant comments etc would piss me off if I were her. I think he panders to their kids too much but it was nice to see her telling one of them to get a grip when they were moaning about dinner.

Reactions: 3
No that's just normal parenting. People on tiktok praise their laid back parenting because they are children and think parents allowing raves and drugs is cool. It's one thing to be at a mates, or at a planned activity, hanging out at the beach etc. It's another thing to be out roaming the streets every night and coming home high at like 14/15 on a school night
You have had an absolute nightmare if you genuinely think Coopers stoned 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m in tears

• Haha
His kids speak to him like tit anytime I bother to look at one of his videos the kids are not nice and I don’t know how he can just take it cause I’d be putting each of those kids in their place. I get they are his kids so obviously he won’t want to speak badly about them online but how is he not embarrassed to post videos with his kids being so rude and ungrateful. I’d be taking that Xbox out of the youngest boys room until he gets some manners. I’m all for bonding with your kids getting along with them is important it’s great but he lets his kids walk all over him and they get spoiled with free things , going out to eat and takeaways so no matter how rude they are to their parents and how horribly they speak and behave they still get rewarded with things all the time I’ll never understand it. Yeah everyone parents differently but he tries too hard to act like he’s their friend when as a parent you would think he would want respect and want his kids to grow up to be nice adults.

Reactions: 1
Most irritating family, the dad is so odd. You’re in your 40’s, stop acting like you’re down with the kids 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
If I hear once more from him about that Trapstar jacket....

I don't know how anyone believes his food is appetising given the state of their home.

Part of me thinks it was planned/scripted but the latest videos with lil D and the gravy just seem like total and utter brat behaviour.

Every video you see if the Dad shoving the phone in the faces of the kids and making them act a part for the camera, imagine being a teenager and the second you get in from school your Dad has a camera in your face asking what you're having for dinner. And that bloody pep in your step because your eldest son engaged with your youngest is basic brotherly behaviour. Why you're bigging it up to Clark like having your big brother speak to you is an amazing achievement is weird.

They're just a very weird, fame hungry family. I saw a comment where someone had said you only eat Wenzels as you get it for free, and he was SO defensive about it. Another one who just wants TikTok fame and is using his kids as a means for it.

Reactions: 9
Every video you see if the Dad shoving the phone in the faces of the kids and making them act a part for the camera, imagine being a teenager and the second you get in from school your Dad has a camera in your face asking what you're having for dinner. And that bloody pep in your step because your eldest son engaged with your youngest is basic brotherly behaviour. Why you're bigging it up to Clark like having your big brother speak to you is an amazing achievement is weird.

They're just a very weird, fame hungry family. I saw a comment where someone had said you only eat Wenzels as you get it for free, and he was SO defensive about it. Another one who just wants TikTok fame and is using his kids as a means for it.
100%! Didn’t mind them at first but it’s the constant filming in their faces - give the kids a break. Sending people over to like and follow his instagram, such a beg. Kids aren’t allowed to make any noise in the background cause he’s filming and the wife looks like she’s done with his tit every time he hovers over her while she’s trying to work. The little one seems a right little madam at times too.

100%! Didn’t mind them at first but it’s the constant filming in their faces - give the kids a break. Sending people over to like and follow his instagram, such a beg. Kids aren’t allowed to make any noise in the background cause he’s filming and the wife looks like she’s done with his tit every time he hovers over her while she’s trying to work. The little one seems a right little madam at times too.
Did you see the one recently where Cooper (I think) came home and the Dad was banging on about how he couldn't tag him in a post, it was clear Cooper didn't want to be tagged but he kept going on and on about TikTok, then Instagram and round in circles and it was clear to see he wasn't interested.

Another weird one was when the daughter had been off school sick, he said her Mum would kill him if he let her buy sweets and he actually let a sick primary school child buy herself sweets. Where's the parenting here?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.