Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does little D have ADHD? or is she just a brat? She doesn't respect him in the slightest she is very rude and demanding. I think she is super spoilt being the only girl and the youngest too. They aren't doing her any favours tho letting her behave that way they are making a rod for their own backs
I think she’s spoilt but I also think DaddyMay winds her up deliberately so she’ll be rude on camera. See him giving her something he knew she didn’t want recently (if this was the general policy in the house I’d think differently, but he’s made her her own separate dish tons of times before so it’s changing the rules on her to get her to act out for views). I also think he deliberately forgot her on the Zizzi order the other day to try and get the same, hence the “ooh Mrs May I thought you’d done it” palaver.

Reactions: 8
Noticed Cooper isn’t liking being on camera much these days he’s constantly hiding his face or not looking at the camera, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s getting stick from friends/people at school about the stuff his idiot dad posts especially as the comments tend to be flooded with people talking about him and his smoking habits.

Reactions: 6
What’s going to happen as they all get older? Search for their first jobs? Especially for the oldest boys? Go to uni? You only have to Google to see their father exploiting their every move, they’re going to be the butt of every joke and their creepy dad.

His kids are absolutely vile, disgusting attitude. I’d be embarrassed uploading that if it was my son but he gets money from exploiting them that way, I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why did he turn the comments off with the plate up with Clark? He wasn’t as rude as usual.. I wonder what the comments said

I’m not for cancel culture but this guy needs cancelling the kids are insufferable he’s a moron and the wife is hen pecked
The anxiety I would feel living in that dump of a house never knowing when he would pop up with a phone in his hand

That poor wife, those poor kids. Clock watching everything, commenting on everything. He seems to get some joy out of publicly embarrassing his children.

Mentioning your son’s weed habit will be great for his future, I’m sure. Acts like he’s caring by providing them with crap out of the freezer that ends up in the air fryer.

A very strange and egotistical man.

Reactions: 5
Why are the little ones up having dessert at 10.30 on a school night? A load of chocolate and sugar right before bed. What a great idea.

Reactions: 1
Why are the little ones up having dessert at 10.30 on a school night? A load of chocolate and sugar right before bed. What a great idea.
In all fairness to them (for once 😆) it’s not that late when they have them, you could see in the one clip it’s just going dark outside but it’s still later on in the evening and like you say lots of sugar. Plus, it must cost a bloody fortune as those dessert places are not cheap.. unless of course they’ve got some sort of discount/advertising thing going on with the company.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wonder why she is with him? She seems nice, intelligent, has a bit of class. She seems to go along with being on camera, but I never get the impression she’s into it like he is.

Reactions: 13
If Zizis had any sense they would take away their card. Part of me feels sorry for his wife cause he’s so irritating filming everything and he can be controlling sometimes when it comes to cooking but at the same time she happily goes along with making the TikToks putting their children online for everyone to see and she is fine with also rinsing Zizis etc.

Had to unfollow them recently due to all the takeaways and the endless desserts on a Sunday. Look how full the fridge is and they’re planning another takeaway tonight… 🤷🏻‍♀️😡
Why is it so utterly disorganised? I bet there’s out of date things. Eurgh. Why are they so scruffy! A lovely home, a lovely garden and yet it literally looks like a pigsty!
---
My home is now show house, by any means but it’s clean and I have the fridge ordered by date so I know what I need to use.

Reactions: 12
Going out for cocktails all dressed like scruffs.

I don’t get good vibes from the wife either.

The top floor of the house looks very scruffy doesn’t it?

Going out for cocktails all dressed like scruffs.

I don’t get good vibes from the wife either.

The top floor of the house looks very scruffy doesn’t it?
The whole house aside from the one outside seems to. The floors are always filthy!

Reactions: 7
So he gets home, they go straight out to get pissed at the pub without dinner leaving their 12 year old at home starving! Great parenting!

Reactions: 10
They eat so many takeaways it’s ridiculous.

Does he ever take the purple jumper off?

He’s going for a photoshoot looking scruffy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.