Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the one recently where Cooper (I think) came home and the Dad was banging on about how he couldn't tag him in a post, it was clear Cooper didn't want to be tagged but he kept going on and on about TikTok, then Instagram and round in circles and it was clear to see he wasn't interested.

Another weird one was when the daughter had been off school sick, he said her Mum would kill him if he let her buy sweets and he actually let a sick primary school child buy herself sweets. Where's the parenting here?!
I mean the two eldest clearly smoke the green stuff and nothing ever seems to be said about that, there’s being easy going parents but that’s just a little too much. Wondering the streets at all hours, the oldest is only 16 I think? I remember the sweets, she always gets her way. I want to know what would’ve happened if poor Clark didn’t want the gravy last night, I’m sure little madam would’ve got another dinner.

Even when Clark got his hair cut and didn’t want it shown on camera but the dad kept egging him on etc to show everyone, just leave the kids alone man. Their house could do with some decorating as well, sick of seeing the pink tape on the kitchen floor 😂 Also, why is everyone a ‘mate?’ and getting a fist pump.

Reactions: 8
Little D’s behaviour should not be being filmed and encouraged! She thinks it’s funny even more now because her dad laughs and films her 🤦🏽 I’m all for having a laugh and a joke but she’s clearly got no respect for her parents already at such a young age

Reactions: 9
Does he like looking like an absolute walk over… that child is unreal and to then post that behaviour online and knowing it’s wrong so you turn the comments off just shows how they don’t give a tit what any of the kids do. Just let’s hope that behaviour doesn’t spill over to outside the home. Imagine her thinking that’s ok and will get a laugh if she does it to someone other than her dad. They’d rather be friends with their kids rather than parent and put manners on them.

Reactions: 6
He’s not a walkover, he’s just a man who thinks being best mates with their kids is the way to do parenting.

He’s that stupid he let his car run out of petrol on a motorway and decided to use it as a TikTok opportunity 🙄 I was watching Charlie and you saw the AA fella and the Dad was filming him arriving. How pathetic can you get? He’s just desperate for attention and will stop at nothing to get it, even forcing his kids onto camera. Definitely get Saccone-Joly vibes from him, a truly awful parent.

Reactions: 12
I just couldn’t imagine my dad calling me down for tea with a phone in his hand recording me almost every day! What an awful way to raise your kids, they are obviously sick of him with how they treat him but it gets him “views”. Also take away their ZiZi’s card and give it to someone who actually needs it, they are there every week the scroungers and then on Sunday cooking a whole leg of lamb! They can clearly afford this cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 14
He’s not a walkover, he’s just a man who thinks being best mates with their kids is the way to do parenting.

He’s that stupid he let his car run out of petrol on a motorway and decided to use it as a TikTok opportunity 🙄 I was watching Charlie and you saw the AA fella and the Dad was filming him arriving. How pathetic can you get? He’s just desperate for attention and will stop at nothing to get it, even forcing his kids onto camera. Definitely get Saccone-Joly vibes from him, a truly awful parent.
How do you spend more on milkshakes and crepes than petrol? Absolutely unhinged spending behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do you spend more on milkshakes and crepes than petrol? Absolutely unhinged spending behaviour
I thought this the other night. I genuinely wonder how inspirational they are spending more on one meal than a lot of people have for a weeks shop. Take the takeaways away and genuinely what is their content? Because they rarely actually cook and when they do it’s one of the most expensive cuts of meat!

Reactions: 3
There's definitely been a shift. Lots more takeaways and eating out. The daughter seemed sweet to begin with but is a spoilt brat most or the time. For the mum it must be like living with 5 kids rather than 4.

Reactions: 4
Little D behaves absolutely horribly she is not a nice kid but of course the blame completely lies with the parents as they are the ones who have created her to be this way and let her get away with bad behaviour. Tonight’s video the way she was playing with the food and throwing it around and being a spoilt brat and he happily let her get away with that behaviour. She’s not a typical kid being fussy or having a moody day she’s constantly like this so it’s not cute or funny. She needs her parents to put her in her place so that she can learn to behave better. I’ve no idea how he’s no embarrassed to post those videos of her cause it shows how bad their parenting. I know she’s just a kid who’s being exploited on TikTok so like I said the parents are at fault. Her dad only seems to care about getting views but I can’t believe how ungrateful she is and how badly she behaves it’s shocking sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the set up of this families house. 3 boys and 1 girl, surely the girl, given her age should have a room to herself and the other two rooms split between the 3 boys (younger two share and older one have a room) seems so strange to have a boy and a girl who are both entering that puberty stage and most likely wanting their own privacy sharing 🙈 they’ve even got a garden room with en-suite, bed, tv etc give that to the oldest boy to sleep in and then everyone has their own room. You would think the way they splash the cash they’d have a way of giving their daughter who will most likely be starting her period in a few years her own space for privacy.

Reactions: 16
Little D behaves absolutely horribly she is not a nice kid but of course the blame completely lies with the parents as they are the ones who have created her to be this way and let her get away with bad behaviour. Tonight’s video the way she was playing with the food and throwing it around and being a spoilt brat and he happily let her get away with that behaviour. She’s not a typical kid being fussy or having a moody day she’s constantly like this so it’s not cute or funny. She needs her parents to put her in her place so that she can learn to behave better. I’ve no idea how he’s no embarrassed to post those videos of her cause it shows how bad their parenting. I know she’s just a kid who’s being exploited on TikTok so like I said the parents are at fault. Her dad only seems to care about getting views but I can’t believe how ungrateful she is and how badly she behaves it’s shocking sometimes.
I think he was setting her up today, honestly.

He said she’d told him and his wife she didn’t want it, and clearly normally they’re willing to make her something else because so many times she’s had beans on toast while the rest of them have had something so it really comes across as he served it to her purely as to get a video of her behaving like a brat.

That kid is gonna be a target for hate if he keeps showing her like that…. He can’t turn the comments off out in the real world…

Reactions: 6
I think he was setting her up today, honestly.

He said she’d told him and his wife she didn’t want it, and clearly normally they’re willing to make her something else because so many times she’s had beans on toast while the rest of them have had something so it really comes across as he served it to her purely as to get a video of her behaving like a brat.
Shame on him then for having an obsession with getting likes and views that he does what he can to get a bad reaction out of his kids. You would think he would want to help raise his kids to become decent nice adults.

He’s a total weirdo. I wouldn’t like my kids hanging out there. He wants to be the cool dad.

Reactions: 7
He’s a total weirdo. I wouldn’t like my kids hanging out there. He wants to be the cool dad.
I don’t follow them but they keep coming up on my fyp and he is a bit creepy. Just something about him and the wife that’s odd and I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 5
Same here - had no idea who he was until recently. Whole thing is so odd. The house is filthy and unfinished, makes my skin crawl, and in almost every video they are all wearing the same dirty clothes, hoodies and hats that look like they would walk to the machine. I just don't get what the account is trying to be about either, seemingly its just to showcase horrendous parenting, underage drinking and smoking being allowed, and incredibly ill mannered children. Did it used to be a cooking account? all i have seen is take aways/ gifted meals out and an obsession with an air fryer. I think i will just block them from my FYP (actually quite shocked as to why they came up as im not interested in that kind of thing at all)

• Heart
Think he still has a cooking account but barley posts on it, would rather put the tit he's posting now with absolutely no set direction apart from showing how rude and ill mannered them kids are. Back to Zizzis again tonight for starter, mains and no doubt deserts for the sons birthday and them getting it for free. They are never out of Zizzis because they don't have to pay for it. Shameful. Don't even get me started on the wifes blue jacket

I cannot believe I’ve just watched a TikTok of his kid coming for her dinner, him saying at the start she’s told him and his wife she doesn’t want that for dinner and him still making it, but even worse filming it. He knew what reaction he would get as at the start said he may have to turn the comments off, so he knows. He’s exploiting his children at this point.

Then I don’t even want to get into the Zizzi’s videos, these companies give out the cards not expecting you to turn up several times a week for free food! I’m surprised it hasn’t been taken off them by now the way they abuse the privilege they’ve been given by it.

I cannot believe I’ve just watched a TikTok of his kid coming for her dinner, him saying at the start she’s told him and his wife she doesn’t want that for dinner and him still making it, but even worse filming it. He knew what reaction he would get as at the start said he may have to turn the comments off, so he knows. He’s exploiting his children at this point.

Then I don’t even want to get into the Zizzi’s videos, these companies give out the cards not expecting you to turn up several times a week for free food! I’m surprised it hasn’t been taken off them by now the way they abuse the privilege they’ve been given by it.
I’m surprised there’s not a limit with how often they can use those cards cause they have gone a few weeks time a week or every week and that’s so wrong cause like you said they’re abusing the privilege they’ve been given. It’s not like these restaurants even benefit much from him posting about them cause a lot of his fans seem to be teenagers who do be in the comments saying they wish they had the money to go too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.