Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
That beer garden sounds like it's going to be madness!!
Why so much stuff!!? Just have some nice tables, nice lights and a chill summer vibe.
If I went to a beer garden in the summer and it had an outdoor bar/kitchen, a giant screen and giant kids games I'd find somewhere else to go...

The absolute beg for gifted work to be done, shameless!
It’s not even a big space! The locals will be pissed if it’s full of drunk football fans!

Reactions: 6

ClArt20138

The eldest boy keeps appearing on my FYP. Blimey is he in for a rude awakening when he enters the real world.

KINGAA

VIP Member
What was the point of that video from the chef this morning? Talking about how they don’t get it right every time but care about everyone who comes through the doors. At no point did he say if somethings not right let us know and we’ll fix it. It was more a passive aggressive we’re seeing negative reviews and we don’t want that so stop doing it kind of thing.

People are entitled to their opinions and if the service/food wasn’t as they expected - especially based off of the videos that we see all the time of creators going and getting the best service and the best food giving everything a million out of ten, they are perfectly within their rights to talk about how their experience was. You can’t only have the good, you have to have the bad. And it’s a reflection on you as the operators of that business how you react to this. Right now, they aren’t looking too clever with their aggressive responses.
He’s basically saying, only say good things about us because we’re a small business and need good reviews

Donald23

VIP Member
When are they going to get a car charger installed at home? Spend half their time in Tring charging the car, surely it would be cheaper overall to get a point at home and pay a reduced rate there versus whatever it costs at a public point (admittedly I don't know much about costs, but I can't imagine it's cheaper to do it outside of the home). When making the decision to get an electric car surely how to charge it is at the forefront of your mind and you take into account the cost of charging installation?
I think there’s more chance of them cleaning the kitchen

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
🤮 what a disgusting slob DP is, he looks like he absolutely stinks of halitosis and deodorant sprayed over bo

This recent video in the cellar, he really thinks he's a flex 🤮

Rainbowsky29

They are right in a way, nothing annoys me more than when people complain about food AFTER they’ve left!

loolabelle

VIP Member
Bawling my eyes out after that Bailey video, poor girl was suffering, glad she’s at peace now❤
---

I agree they do exploit their pets and kids but this is insensitive in my opinion, that was their dog who they had for years, I feel for them
I’d have substantially more sympathy for them if they hadn’t made sure to make their video over a minute so they can make plenty of money from it.

bam101

I got irrationally annoyed at seeing them still taking her out to eat in the garden, especially when he said he'd need to help her out the door...let her eat inside comfortably ffs!
It’s not like she’s gonna dirty a clean kitchen floor now is it?!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Why doesn’t Mrs May address it with the mum of this girl? Take them out for pizza and get the girls to talk. Addressing it online is breaching Dulce’s privacy and the parents of the girl concerned might not be too pleased either.

• Heart

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Looks like they’ve done the right thing and had poor Bailey put to sleep

well , actually maybe I am assuming incorrectly . But she’s passed away . Hopefully they did the right thing and she didn’t suffer
Finally let her rest after 2 weeks worth of content over it 😢 poor puppy, may she rest in peace.

• Sad

tarquin16

Chatty Member
These two are so toxic and set such a bad example, they will literally do anything for a freebie

KeriRhys

VIP Member
How the hell did Dulcie get a comb that tangled in her fringe!??
Of course he has to go make content out of it...

Freefalling

VIP Member
Can’t quite believe they are airing little Ds school troubles to thousands of people 🤦🏻‍♀️
It'll make things worse 😕 kids are horrible, I've got three girls 🤯 Mrs may has gone about it all wrong. LD comes across so badly on the tiktoks, she's extremely spoilt and grabby. Teach her some manners

Plus noticed her school badge on her jumper today, when will these grifters learn about safeguarding? 😭

Reactions: 5