Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loolabelle

VIP Member
Bawling my eyes out after that Bailey video, poor girl was suffering, glad she’s at peace now❤
---

I agree they do exploit their pets and kids but this is insensitive in my opinion, that was their dog who they had for years, I feel for them
I’d have substantially more sympathy for them if they hadn’t made sure to make their video over a minute so they can make plenty of money from it.

Reactions: 6

bam101

I got irrationally annoyed at seeing them still taking her out to eat in the garden, especially when he said he'd need to help her out the door...let her eat inside comfortably ffs!
It’s not like she’s gonna dirty a clean kitchen floor now is it?!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Why doesn’t Mrs May address it with the mum of this girl? Take them out for pizza and get the girls to talk. Addressing it online is breaching Dulce’s privacy and the parents of the girl concerned might not be too pleased either.

• Heart

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Looks like they’ve done the right thing and had poor Bailey put to sleep

well , actually maybe I am assuming incorrectly . But she’s passed away . Hopefully they did the right thing and she didn’t suffer
Finally let her rest after 2 weeks worth of content over it 😢 poor puppy, may she rest in peace.

• Sad

smudge126

VIP Member
What an absolute vile man. Daddy pig will defend this predator until he’s blue in the face though because he’s got no respect for anyone but himself. They’re both a pair of self centred scumbags who place more value on likes than women’s safety. Rotten.

• Heart

tarquin16

Chatty Member
These two are so toxic and set such a bad example, they will literally do anything for a freebie

Freefalling

VIP Member
Can’t quite believe they are airing little Ds school troubles to thousands of people 🤦🏻‍♀️
It'll make things worse 😕 kids are horrible, I've got three girls 🤯 Mrs may has gone about it all wrong. LD comes across so badly on the tiktoks, she's extremely spoilt and grabby. Teach her some manners

Plus noticed her school badge on her jumper today, when will these grifters learn about safeguarding? 😭

Reactions: 5

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
As if he replayed the same golf video twice just to make sure he hit the one minute mark 🤣

Hopefully him staying away from the pub means it’s more clean than their own kitchen! How are they not embarrassed to show this online?

Attachments

OMG that is fucking hilarious!! Slim Fast 🤣🤣🤣 The brands really don’t give a shit do they. He’s the worst possible spokesperson for that product.

8 hours later and there is under 4000 likes and only 9 comments, even fellow watchers know it’s bullshit 😆

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Another night, another takeaway 🤮 nice of DP to save the scrawniest amount of noodles for Cooper, so unbelievably selfish 🤮

Not sure if intensional but nice to see less of little D, poor kid

disneys

VIP Member
Looks like they’ve done the right thing and had poor Bailey put to sleep

well , actually maybe I am assuming incorrectly . But she’s passed away . Hopefully they did the right thing and she didn’t suffer

smudge126

VIP Member
I’ve just found this thread and so pleased there’s other who feel like I do. He’s just moved into the pub in my village and he gives me the right creeps. I can’t handle his clear obsession with social media and constant tagging and beggy-ness, it all feels so desperate.
I haven’t set foot in the place since he’s been there because frankly the food looks like it will give me a heart attack by just sniffing it, I don’t want to pay a £10er per head for a reservation at my local, I hate the idea of it being full of other beggy influencers and the reviews are so mixed I can’t be bothered to waste my time.
Welcome! And I’m sorry he’s ruined it for you, we said in the beginning that the locals probably wouldn’t be too thrilled about this so it’s a shame we were right

Freefalling

VIP Member
🤮 grifting again DP

Ps, wash your veg you minger

Pps those brioche rolls in the boot covered in dog hair 🤮

• Sick

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I love Clarke at the minute, he just doesn’t give a fuck 😂 Roly was drooling over Clarke’s dinner, could tell he wanted a bite of the burger.

Freefalling

VIP Member
Just had a wee Google snoop on mushtag, this is everything that's wrong with SM. Disgusting DP even commenting on stuff like this, no matter what age, abuse is abuse. I hope they all end up getting what they deserve.