Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
If any of you are on the ‘are we dating the same guy london’ page then type in ‘Reece, 28 🚩🚩’, it’s about the big chef….

(won’t post screenshots / details to protect the posters identity)

God it is awful 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10

smudge126

VIP Member
So he got what he wanted when he reposted that to cause a pile on.

Roly, I know you’re reading this you useless shit. You can’t stop flapping your gums about how much you hate tattle, but we don’t come to your comments section and harass you into taking videos down. We have our opinion in this small corner of the internet and you can’t cope with it. You don’t like us because you can’t control the narrative here, or get your followers to annoy us into shutting up and that kills you, doesn’t it?

Reactions: 10

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I really wish they’d do the best thing for Bailey instead of letting her suffer 😩 I know it’s hard but watching her deteriorate is harder surely
I agree, I had my 17yr old cat put to sleep last week. He had started to lose weight, not look after himself etc so as a family we decided it was time and not put him through countless tests and he went peacefully. Thay are so selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

rosslee1987

VIP Member
What an absolute vile man. Daddy pig will defend this predator until he’s blue in the face though because he’s got no respect for anyone but himself. They’re both a pair of self centred scumbags who place more value on likes than women’s safety. Rotten.
Exactly. I can just see it now “ it was a troll, wasn’t real, jealousy, it was a joke, not serious blah blah blah”

account70032

VIP Member
That chef has anger issues he gets aggressive and has no patience. He needs to calm down and be professional. His job is to be the chef so he should focus on what his job is instead of spending his time scrolling through TikTok to find every review of the pub cause his ego can’t handle anyone having an honest negative opinion of his cooking. He’s desperate for followers and compliments and it’s all gone to his head he’s think he’s famous and then you add Rolys ego into the mix the two of them don’t mix well together cause like someone else said this partnership between them is toxic and they both fed each other’s egos so neither of them can handle hearing the truth cause they just want praise all the time.

If you’re going to run a business or be a chef you need to accept not everyone will like your business or your food and that’s ok cause people are allowed give their opinions , different opinions and criticism are also a good thing in a way cause it can help a business to improve and learn from mistakes but Roly and the chef don’t have the maturity to understand that and Roly and the chef need to understand people are allowed call them out if they’ve been rude or if people have had a negative experience with them and just cause you don’t like hearing their opinions Roly it doesn’t mean you can throw a tantrum about it.

They easily could of ignored that TikTok review nobody forced them to comment on it but they have to be in the comments manipulating everyone into the saying the food and service at the pub is great cause their egos are so big they won’t let anyone say anything that isn’t hyping them up.

account70032

VIP Member
No it’s on the ‘are we dating the same guy’ Facebook page, I won’t post screenshots as it’s a private group with lots of rules about who can be in it / see the content
It’s ok if you cant but are you able to give those of us on here who can’t gain access into the fb group a summary of what’s being said about him? I understand completely you wanting to protect peoples identities by not sharing screenshots and I respect it’s a private group with rules but I’m nosy as to what’s being said about him and also the chef is only 28?! wow I would of guessed he was a lot older

KeriRhys

VIP Member
This is the man thay said he "probably wouldnt" post the day after his own dad died...of course poor Bailey was going to be exploited for as long as possible!

I'm glad for her sake she's no longer suffering...it was getting difficult to watch!
I hope Reg doesn't pine too much without her!

• Sad

Freefalling

VIP Member
They are getting a takeaway (what a shock) and the suggestion was dominos, not daddy pigs birthday but clearly he doesn’t want it so bet it goes with his choice 🙄
He's a pure glutton. Every other time they order dominos he eats it. Just let your child pick the birthday tea and make it about them. It's one meal, not your final meal. Guarantee he's eaten leftovers all day at the pub 🤢

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Opens all the kids and scoffs some before his own but doesn't dare touch Mrs Mays 😆

Looks like the novelty of the pub is wearing off already 🤔 didn't take long. They should be present not at home on pay weekend, not swanning about having brunch etc.

Can't wait for the locals to be up in arms over the noise from the big screens, outside shit show etc 🤣

bonesmccoy

Yes I seen this and was so tempted to reply to his comment! Mashtag is 30, the abuse happened after August 2019 so he wasn’t a ‘young’ lad doing a stupid thing, he was a grown fucking man! Abusing someone isn’t a mistake and if he’s done it once he’ll do it again. He’s absolutely disgusting defending him.
He’s blocked me for pointing out that Mashtag was at least in his mid 20s when he threw his girlfriend across and the room and waterboarded her. Obviously raging as he said something about everyone doing stupid things when young but can’t do the grown up thing and admit that he was wrong. Really sad to act like that at his big age.

And I bet he knows fuck all about ‘rehabilitation’. He’s only defending that rancid little man because he’s seeing £££ if they ever do a collab. A man of exactly zero principles. Hope his daughter doesn’t end up in an abusive relationship cause her dad will just say her partner made a ‘mistake’.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I really appreciate you taking time to reply and summarise so thank you very much. I hope I come across the girls TikTok at some point good on her for calling him out but wow what he’s done is bad that shows what a disgusting person he is and to be honest with how big his ego is it shouldn’t shock me that he behaves like that he thinks he can treat women like that using them and cheating cause he thinks he’s a celebrity and all the TikTok followers and attention has gone to his head. I hope the girlfriend does something about him sharing photos and videos of her without her consent cause he should not get away with that!!

I hope more people see and hear about these screenshots of messages he’s been sending that are predatory in nature and graphic because everyone should be warned about him so they stay away from someone like him! Oh of course he said sorry cause he definitely panicked about being exposed and wouldn’t want to lose his TikTok attention. I’m also in shock he could get any woman to look twice at him and I’m not even just speaking about what he looks like but his ego alone he never has come across like a nice person he’s rude and full of himself.

Seeing as Roly has made excuses before about that other influencer guy who abused a woman ( can’t remember the guys name but someone spoke about it on here not long ago) and if this stuff about the chef gets more attention I wouldn’t be surprised if Roly made excuses for the chef which is horrible cause these things are not excusable!
The messages also showed him boasting about how he now has his pick of women to sleep with 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Freefalling

VIP Member
Little D grabbing that pizza was gross, I've never known people so fixated and greedy round food

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
They are right in a way, nothing annoys me more than when people complain about food AFTER they’ve left!
Normally I would agree but with their attitude and how quick they are to not take criticism no wonder people don’t feel comfortable raising the complaint there, chef is an arrogant wannabe who thinks his food is perfect 🤷‍♀️ considering they’ve both banged on about how the pub is constantly fully booked the place looked empty!

As for his recent video the way he’s spoken to Clark again is disgusting! ‘It’s my pizza deal with it’ I played the video and my partner with no context or any idea who he is turned around and asked who he’s talking to and was shocked that’s how he thinks is acceptable talking to his son!

Daddy pig didn’t wanna share his huge pizza! His lip smacking noises honestly make me sick 🤢

_uwu_

Chatty Member
He’s done for 😂😂😂 will never live this down!
Diff subject but I know they all love Bailey, not doubting it for one minute but they are rinsing these update videos so bad for views/money, just enjoy the time she has left rather than a phone shoved in her face!

• Heart