Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have never known pub owners have so much free time! A bank holiday Monday and they are out ‘brunching’. We all thought they’d have a rude awakening when they took over this pub as it’s such hard work. Well, the jokes on us as these two are rarely there!

Reactions: 12

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Him asking Clark why he didn’t want to show his burger last night with the annoyance in his voice. Your son doesn’t want hundreds of stranger watching him, it’s not unreasonable?

Reactions: 12

Freefalling

VIP Member
Honest to god, do these companies who use Grifters to #Ad even look into their background? As if Roly Poly uses Slim fast, pull the other one 😆 he eats round the clock, he eats off other people's plates, this man even eats leftovers from strangers eating in their pub 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Well done DP, that was easy money huh

Reactions: 11

loolabelle

VIP Member
So many people sending them love, why? WHY?! They used that poor dog for content when she was literally on her last legs. They’ve spun it out for way longer than necessary, she was in pain, was having various signs that were pointing to the end and they just couldn’t be decent people. They put tiktok over everything, family deaths, pet deaths, their children’s safety. They are disgusting people and I hope one day someone films them in their last moments.

• Angry
  • Wow
What was the point of that video from the chef this morning? Talking about how they don’t get it right every time but care about everyone who comes through the doors. At no point did he say if somethings not right let us know and we’ll fix it. It was more a passive aggressive we’re seeing negative reviews and we don’t want that so stop doing it kind of thing.

People are entitled to their opinions and if the service/food wasn’t as they expected - especially based off of the videos that we see all the time of creators going and getting the best service and the best food giving everything a million out of ten, they are perfectly within their rights to talk about how their experience was. You can’t only have the good, you have to have the bad. And it’s a reflection on you as the operators of that business how you react to this. Right now, they aren’t looking too clever with their aggressive responses.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
It’s embarrassing! How about you research something and pay for it yourself. He all but actually said the words ‘for free’ in that video. It’s infuriating.
I hate the hinting too “if anyone knows someone who can do this” bait so companies comment. Google exists you begging loser 😂
---
Also on the beg after bragging about a new car is so tacky 🤢

tarquin16

Chatty Member
The poor dog hasn’t eaten for days, keeps collapsing, her back legs have gone and Mrs May thinks she had a mini stroke this morning. As heartbreaking as it is it’s cruel they are keeping her alive like that. I’ve never posted in the Becki Jones thread but try to keep up and she’s been ripped to shreds about keeping her dog alive longer than she should have. Obv difference is Mrs May takes her to the vets/keeps her walking but he’s reeling off all these things wrong with her then keeps saying ‘she’s ok’ when it doesn’t sound like she has been 😔
Oh god that's horrendous. I always think it's better off putting a dog down a few days early than a few days late. No reason for them to suffer like that, especially if her back legs have gone

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
It’s ok if you cant but are you able to give those of us on here who can’t gain access into the fb group a summary of what’s being said about him? I understand completely you wanting to protect peoples identities by not sharing screenshots and I respect it’s a private group with rules but I’m nosy as to what’s being said about him and also the chef is only 28?! wow I would of guessed he was a lot older
I’ll go ahead and summarise as the girl has made a tiktok about it herself on a public burner account (doesn’t have many views) and it has the blue comment as ‘the big chef Russell arms’ so it’s pretty public information now….

The post essentially details how he has been cheating on his girlfriend with this girl and that he has sent her explicit photos and videos of his girlfriend without her consent - this girl had been sleeping with him since around April / May time and didn’t know he was in a relationship until he posted that tiktok showing her out for a meal

The post also includes screenshots of messages which are predatory in nature and very graphic

There’s also a later chat thread of him apologising and asking her not to tell anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 10

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Well Dulcie still has to do the lunchbox videos, I guess it brings in the views even though she visibly looks down. Whether it’s her idea or not they should be the adults and wait until the situation cools down.
I know there are two sides to every story but Mr & Mrs May really do give off “our child can do no wrong” vibes.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
It’s quite uncomfortable Mrs May using her platform to talk about this, it’s classic young girl stuff we all go through it there’s hormones and all sorts flying about, plus D is a spoilt brat which can’t help. Mrs May shouldn’t be talking abojt this on tiktok though it’s not appropriate.
This will encourage the bullies more. Can they keep anything private?

smudge126

VIP Member
So he got what he wanted when he reposted that to cause a pile on.

Roly, I know you’re reading this you useless shit. You can’t stop flapping your gums about how much you hate tattle, but we don’t come to your comments section and harass you into taking videos down. We have our opinion in this small corner of the internet and you can’t cope with it. You don’t like us because you can’t control the narrative here, or get your followers to annoy us into shutting up and that kills you, doesn’t it?

rosslee1987

VIP Member
What an absolute vile man. Daddy pig will defend this predator until he’s blue in the face though because he’s got no respect for anyone but himself. They’re both a pair of self centred scumbags who place more value on likes than women’s safety. Rotten.
Exactly. I can just see it now “ it was a troll, wasn’t real, jealousy, it was a joke, not serious blah blah blah”

Reactions: 9

account70032

VIP Member
That chef has anger issues he gets aggressive and has no patience. He needs to calm down and be professional. His job is to be the chef so he should focus on what his job is instead of spending his time scrolling through TikTok to find every review of the pub cause his ego can’t handle anyone having an honest negative opinion of his cooking. He’s desperate for followers and compliments and it’s all gone to his head he’s think he’s famous and then you add Rolys ego into the mix the two of them don’t mix well together cause like someone else said this partnership between them is toxic and they both fed each other’s egos so neither of them can handle hearing the truth cause they just want praise all the time.

If you’re going to run a business or be a chef you need to accept not everyone will like your business or your food and that’s ok cause people are allowed give their opinions , different opinions and criticism are also a good thing in a way cause it can help a business to improve and learn from mistakes but Roly and the chef don’t have the maturity to understand that and Roly and the chef need to understand people are allowed call them out if they’ve been rude or if people have had a negative experience with them and just cause you don’t like hearing their opinions Roly it doesn’t mean you can throw a tantrum about it.

They easily could of ignored that TikTok review nobody forced them to comment on it but they have to be in the comments manipulating everyone into the saying the food and service at the pub is great cause their egos are so big they won’t let anyone say anything that isn’t hyping them up.

Reactions: 9