Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Backs gone and can’t do anything yet he’s gone for brunch 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry but any child not well enough to go to school shouldn’t be going out for brunch!

Reactions: 15

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
So sad to hear the poor dogs passed

however he’s made his video over a minute long 1:01 to be exact to ensure he gets paid from it, exactly the same as what becki jones did

• Angry
Reactions: 14

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I can’t believe he’s actually put #hardworkpaysoff when there’s possibly thousands of inappropriate videos/photos of his children on the dark web due to him exploiting them on the internet. I really don’t agree with these influencers being paid for putting their children online i think it’s disgusting and to brag about the money he’s making he should be ashamed and so should Mrs May! I can’t stand people like them who brag and I bet he’s a laughing stock in the area as he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks but any decent dad would rather go out and earn an honest living for his family than what he does he’s just an embarrassment. And we can all see the pub is just a cover up so they have an excuse 👍🏼

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Can do what she wants in her own time of course, but kids have TikTok and her husband is posting her on there drunk, to each their own!
But as long as she isn’t drunk whilst she is teaching, she’s not doing anything wrong. She’s probably tutoring teenagers who drink themselves. Nobody would be able to have any fun if they had to be professional 24/7 - unless they are retired or on benefits!

dilliodollio

talking about mashtag brady who mentally and physically abused a woman and referring to that as “a mistake”. all the replies agreeing with him too. genuinely really shocked by that, i wonder if someone abused one of his children like this he’d be calling that just a big mistake?

how exactly is this guy rehabilitating himself? is he speaking up against domestic abuse and raising awareness of the danger or is he just abroad making stupid tiktoks and throwing up from how disgustingly he shoves food down his throat?

scares me that so many people just disregard the abuse that women face, especially coming from a father of 4 with a daughter

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

mumaof2boys

Freebies freebies freebies! What a joke!

Then Mrs May drinking slim fast, she's practically anorexic as it is and doesn't need it, really triggering to their young followers thinking she needs it and it's normal?!

_uwu_

Chatty Member
#hardworkpaysoff but the head chef has only just been given 2 days off after 11 weeks of working whilst Mr and Mrs May are pissing around 🥴

Reactions: 13

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Poor Bailey, it's very clear how loved she is but please don't let her suffering drag on 😭 if she's having episodes please do the kind thing - it's gut wrenching but don't let the old lady suffer 😞
I got irrationally annoyed at seeing them still taking her out to eat in the garden, especially when he said he'd need to help her out the door...let her eat inside comfortably ffs!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Oooh big hard man 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Girls are unfortunately bitches to each other, no matter the age, it’s life I’m afraid. I only have a son but I’m a woman and god the amount of times I’ve fallen out with friends when I was younger over petty little things. It doesn’t help she’s been posted all over TT for a few years now, her lunches are posted on their page, things she does at home are posted, she should have a bit of privacy. Do they not see what an attitude she has at times too? Mrs M’s post acts like Dulce can’t do any wrong etc and I absolutely loathe parents like that. She could be acting like a bitch to her friends too and telling her parents something different.

Clark has quite clearly seen the light and asked to not be posted, perhaps he was getting shit at school too and you would thing as parents they would keep her away from social media but no of course not, all about the views for them.

Attachments

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So sad to hear the poor dogs passed

however he’s made his video over a minute long 1:01 to be exact to ensure he gets paid from it, exactly the same as what becki jones did
Absolutely no shame. They’ve got The Big Creep in the kitchen using his tiktok clout to get sex, cheating on his partner in the process and sending intimate pics/vids of his girlfriend to women he was cheating with and now we have Daddy May using the dogs death for money. My deepest sympathies lie with the whole family today but what he did was low. Making sure the video was over one minute so he can fill his pockets through the families grief.

• Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
Oooh big hard man 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Girls are unfortunately bitches to each other, no matter the age, it’s life I’m afraid. I only have a son but I’m a woman and god the amount of times I’ve fallen out with friends when I was younger over petty little things. It doesn’t help she’s been posted all over TT for a few years now, her lunches are posted on their page, things she does at home are posted, she should have a bit of privacy. Do they not see what an attitude she has at times too? Mrs M’s post acts like Dulce can’t do any wrong etc and I absolutely loathe parents like that. She could be acting like a bitch to her friends too and telling her parents something different.

Clark has quite clearly seen the light and asked to not be posted, perhaps he was getting shit at school too and you would thing as parents they would keep her away from social media but no of course not, all about the views for them.
What’s he gonna do, punch some 8 year olds?

Gross of these so called parents to be airing out their child’s issues to thousands of people like this though. And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was getting shit because of the tiktoks, or because she’s got an attitude because she thinks she’s “famous”. And I’ve come to that conclusion because you constantly put these kids online Roly, you’ve only got yourself to blame for this, you sweaty bollock.

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
In his latest TikTok they’re looking at getting a car and Roly has tagged bmw obviously trying to get a car for free. It’s so greedy and lazy how these tiktokers/influencers will always beg or hint for something instead of just working hard and buying whatever it is you want out of your own money for once.

Lovethyneighbour

Not been on this board before but boy am I glad it’s here.

This family grate on me far more than I should let it. So many questions…

Does he ever actually work in the pub or just pose about like a brainless wonder
Do they do anything without making a video
Do any of the kids have any mannners
Does the daughter have to snatch, climb (kitchen counters) and always be involved like a spoilt brat.
When was the kitchen floor last washed🤢
Does he ever wash his hoody
Does he ever wash his hands before handling every bit of food in the house
Is the Mrs ever not in a mood
Why does he talk like he’s getting down with the kids, makes me cringe
The whole family are just begs, don’t think they know a hard days work.
Gap year after leaving school, get a bloody job.
Feel sorry for Bailey, feel sorry for the neighbours

• Heart
  • Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
How is the big chef 🙄 not absolutely sick of working every hour in the pub when these two swan in + out. The novelty has definitely worn off

I was watching the plate ups last night, does DP ever eat anything not bought from a fast food chain?

Reactions: 12

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I’ve started just scrolling now as he just continuously makes me cringe but makes a mockery of genuine pub landlords who work hard and spend most of their time there when he either goes to eat or to just film himself, People who run pubs and it’s their livelihood don’t go for brunches daily daddy pig so no you don’t run a pub you’ve put your name to something to get your followers to swan there whilst you sit on your arse and let your staff deal with it. Use your brunch time to clean your state of a house! The kitchen doesn’t look like it’s been cleaned since Christmas 🤢

I also still can’t believe he had the rolls/ bread for the pub uncovered in the boot covered in dog hairs 🤮

• Sick

bam101

The poor dog hasn’t eaten for days, keeps collapsing, her back legs have gone and Mrs May thinks she had a mini stroke this morning. As heartbreaking as it is it’s cruel they are keeping her alive like that. I’ve never posted in the Becki Jones thread but try to keep up and she’s been ripped to shreds about keeping her dog alive longer than she should have. Obv difference is Mrs May takes her to the vets/keeps her walking but he’s reeling off all these things wrong with her then keeps saying ‘she’s ok’ when it doesn’t sound like she has been 😔

• Sad

MumOfPeanuts

I saw a video saying he doesn’t read trip advisor reviews any more. So basically he can’t take any but if criticism for his so called pub. What an ignorant pig 🐷

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I don’t know what it is but he really gives me the creeps and I’m noticing it more and more lately with some of the things he says 😅