Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its a bit OTT to call them lazy. They've only missed one upload that I've noticed last week and uploaded a day earlier with the Valentines day special instead of their normal day. They still have at least one video up every week, most of the time, it's two. The kids are all still doing school 9-3pm so it's not like they're sat around doing nothing - Sarah is still looking after Chloe and Sophie is going into school. Like you said, its a pandemic, what do you expect them to upload if they're home all day as the rest of us? I think they've done really well considering many YouTubers have stopped uploading altogether bc of lack of content. People are all in the same boat, everyone is demotivated and stressed and Joel literally said last week, they missed an upload for family reasons as his dad had Covid and he was obviously stressed about it.

Yes, the brands are a bit obsessive but that's not anything new. Even when they were starting out, they were all decked out in name brand clothes. It's just now that the older girls are more into their fashion that we see it more.
No. First off all ,not to be petty, it's half term. They are lazy and I hate to say it but they are. Dad probably got Covid from going to a party tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
No. First off all ,not to be petty, it's half term. They are lazy and I hate to say it but they are. Dad probably got Covid from going to a party tbh.
It's two days into half term? Let the kids breathe 😂

The whole Conder family work together for the family company, so whether he was at the grandson's party is redundant anyway. Its only Joels family who shouldn't have been there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's two days into half term? Let the kids breathe 😂

The whole Conder family work together for the family company, so whether he was at the grandson's party is redundant anyway. Its only Joels family who shouldn't have been there.
They’re lazy. That’s all.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Frankly everyone else manages to work all throughout the year,they’re not special. My parents still work despite my sibling and I having school. We’re all in the same boat. In a normal 9-5 job you can’t just say I have a lack of ideas, I’m not going to work. You just get it together,

Reactions: 4
Frankly everyone else manages to work all throughout the year,they’re not special. My parents still work despite my sibling and I having school. We’re all in the same boat. In a normal 9-5 job you can’t just say I have a lack of ideas, I’m not going to work. You just get it together,
Your parents' jobs don't depend on you being present when they're working though. That was my point. Considering its DadVGIRLS, the girls need to be there which is hard considering they're in school and like I said, they're kids/teens so like a lot of us, probably don't feel up to doing more work after school hours. Yes, Joel should plan other content around it (which he has such as Sarahs vlog etc). Personally two videos is enough for me, doesn't matter what specific days they're posted on.

Your parents' jobs don't depend on you being present when they're working though. That was my point. Considering its DadVGIRLS, the girls need to be there which is hard considering they're in school and like I said, they're kids/teens so like a lot of us, probably don't feel up to doing more work after school hours. Yes, Joel should plan other content around it (which he has such as Sarahs vlog etc). Personally two videos is enough for me, doesn't matter what specific days they're posted on.
I agree but I still think that if they make a commitment to make content they should stick to it instead of constant ads.

I agree but I still think that if they make a commitment to make content they should stick to it instead of constant ads.
Also there’s a big thing about parents profiting off of their children at the moment, essentially that’s what they’re doing

Reactions: 3

Also there’s a big thing about parents profiting off of their children at the moment, essentially that’s what they’re doing
they started their channel years back and it was always called DadVGirls???? the girls were always involved in it and tbh they’re clearly what their fans want to see. children aren’t going to want to watch videos of just Joel and Sarah are they? Lol

Reactions: 8
The ones calling them lazy clearly have no idea what a full time job caring for a child with SEN during a pandemic is. It’s hard enough pre Covid. They also have a toddler and two daughters who are managing home schooling. You are so entitled to expect them to be coping normally and managing a normal workload through all this and incredibly naive if you think lockdown makes it easier to make content.
I think they’ve managed incredibly well but they’re not robots and Joel’s Dad having Covid will have had an impact. The lack of compassion from the person who said he probably got it from going to a party, shame on you and your ignorance is astounding. It’s a highly infectious virus that’s absolutely everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
thoughts on graces shein haul? i thought it was better than the previous videos but it felt a bit stilted (she is new to leading the videos though)

Reactions: 2
thoughts on graces shein haul? i thought it was better than the previous videos but it felt a bit stilted (she is new to leading the videos though)
Yeah she’s clearly not as comfortable as say joel or Kaci when it’s her alone speaking to the cameras, but i still thought she did a good job considering!

Reactions: 2
ugggghhh jeeeez can they (mainly Sarah) give grace a breather in the latest video? not in how much they buy for their kids, but the differing treatment. grace is such a middle child and they’re a lovely family but it’s hard to watch! and i also think it’s clear that sarah and kaci are closer and joel and grace are closer, from what they show publicly it definitely shows that he understands grace more

ugggghhh jeeeez can they (mainly Sarah) give grace a breather in the latest video? not in how much they buy for their kids, but the differing treatment. grace is such a middle child and they’re a lovely family but it’s hard to watch! and i also think it’s clear that sarah and kaci are closer and joel and grace are closer, from what they show publicly it definitely shows that he understands grace more
What did Sarah do that she needs to give Grace a breather for? I had it on in the background while cleaning so didn’t pay much attention 😂

Reactions: 1
What did Sarah do that she needs to give Grace a breather for? I had it on in the background while cleaning so didn’t pay much attention 😂
Constantly on at her for the entire duration of the vlog, mostly at the start. Purposely criticising and finding things wrong with the things Grace is doing and saying, but if it was Kaci doing these things it would be light hearted and humorous but because it’s Grace Sarah is completely different IMO!

I agree they love all their kids but it’s very obvious Grace and Joel have a stronger bond and are closer. I think because Kaci is the first born and she had her young , Sarah finds that special just by how she’s spoke about it but I don’t think that should get in the way of giving one child a harder time than others . I’ve noticed something similar with another YouTube family too. Sophie has special needs which requires a lot of attention and then Chloe is the youngest and very loud so those three each have a place in the family which makes them stand out and Sarah seems to be closer to the three of them whereas I think Joel tries to spread out his time and attention as evenly as he can with all four kids but it’s clear he’s closer to Grace which I think is a really good thing because Grace could easily get lost in that family by just being the middle child. I know they buy all four of their kids literally anything they want so Grace doesn’t go without in that way but it must be hard when all your other siblings have their obvious place in the family and you let them take centre stage because you’re quieter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Grace looks uncomfortable having the attention on her sometimes though, I feel shes growing more into the role of vlogging and getting used to the camera but shes clearly still shy and quiet. I think it's just her nature to take a step back and let everyone say their part before she explains herself.

I'm on the fence about them picking on the state of her room tbh. On one hand, she's a teenager, her room will be cluttered or messy. It never looks dirty, it just looks like things are everywhere! That's literally so normal. But then again, it's better to get your kids in that routine of cleaning up after themselves and appreciating all the things they have, she has a literal brand new room that cost them thousands of pounds, the least she could do is look after it and keep it tidy? But bless her, I think she felt a bit embarrassed too.

I wonder why they haven't done that tiktok trend where their parents dunk their heads in water in relation to each child so like "whos the most generous" Grace head in water. I think it'll be a fun video esp if the girls did it to Joel and Sarah too. Joel, if you're reading here. You knowww what to do!

Reactions: 11
I'm on the fence about them picking on the state of her room tbh. On one hand, she's a teenager, her room will be cluttered or messy. It never looks dirty, it just looks like things are everywhere! That's literally so normal. But then again, it's better to get your kids in that routine of cleaning up after themselves and appreciating all the things they have, she has a literal brand new room that cost them thousands of pounds, the least she could do is look after it and keep it tidy? But bless her, I think she felt a bit embarrassed too.
I think one reason why Sarah is constantly wanting Grace to be tidy is because she’s maybe not used to having a messy child. Kaci is very organised and likes to keep everything tidy and Sarah probably tidies the little ones’ rooms herself. Grace just stands out in that sense since she doesn’t really care about everything being neat and is too old for Sarah to be doing things for her. Plus, if Grace is going to have 2 pets in her room she really needs to be on top of things and keep everything clean and tidy so her pets are well looked after. I do think Sarah should lay off Grace a little though, she is a teenager and most teenager’s rooms tend to get quite messy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.