Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But when stacy soloman did it for her kids she was branded bipolar or crazy, attention seeking, must have a maid to clean it up and so on 😳 not saying any of you said it on her thread, just in general x

Reactions: 8
My grandad once ordered a load of sand one summer holiday i was stayimg and built me a beach, it was amazing but what a state it would cause inside!

But when stacy soloman did it for her kids she was branded bipolar or crazy, attention seeking, must have a maid to clean it up and so on 😳 not saying any of you said it on her thread, just in general x
Will start with saying not aimed at you but what you are saying other people said :)As someone with a bipolar diagnosis it seriously winds me up when people get branded as such! We don't do crazy tit the majority of the time haha

Reactions: 3
Couldn't agree more goes to show the difference in audience doesn't it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My grandad once ordered a load of sand one summer holiday i was stayimg and built me a beach, it was amazing but what a state it would cause inside!

Will start with saying not aimed at you but what you are saying other people said :)As someone with a bipolar diagnosis it seriously winds me up when people get branded as such! We don't do crazy tit the majority of the time haha
Yeah definitely! Hahaha no I know my best friend is bipolar and you would never know! I could tell she was way before she got diagnosed though, but to me she's always just been super out spoken and loud 😂 x

Couldn't agree more goes to show the difference in audience doesn't it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that's it! If you don't like someone everything they do even the nice stuff you find something to turn it into something negative, but someone else could do the exact thing and because you like them you praise them x

Reactions: 3
I LOVED the beach video!! This is quality content

literally kudos to Joel who always comes up with these amazing ideas and produces quality content
He clearly puts a lot of effort into his job, as it should be
Not like all the other lazy youtubers

Reactions: 14
I LOVED the beach video!! This is quality content

literally kudos to Joel who always comes up with these amazing ideas and produces quality content
He clearly puts a lot of effort into his job, as it should be
Not like all the other lazy youtubers
I was worried this would annoy me because I thought he would be messing up a room in their new house for content, but I really enjoyed the video. I’m very glad he put tarpaulin down to protect the floor because from what people were saying on here I thought he’d just dumped a load of sand onto the carpet. I really liked that video and am excited to see what they do in there in the last to leave video.
They’re better than a lot of youtubers (family fizz for example’s content has been abysmal) and I like that Joel did this for Chloe to let her go to the beach without breaking restrictions. Lots of families are having to make do with what they can at home and it’s nice to see youtubers do the same even if most people don’t have the money or space to do things to the same extent as Joel did.

Reactions: 12
shes in social media. lots of tiktoks in december on her account posted (when they were in tier 2 so no inside mixing)

and this looks like dvgs kitchen in february (lockdown)
this could be the person on sophie’s bday?!
So they’re just mixing with a random social media star then?!

Reactions: 1
So they’re just mixing with a random social media star then?!
No she's not a social media star at all. I don't know who she is but it's entirely possible she's someone in their bubble (as joel said in the tiktok comments) who's staying reasonably private and not appearing in any of the vlogs. That could also be why Roland's no longer in their bubble.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.