Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see that Kaci posted her mock results on tiktok? She got so much hate from people saying she should be embarrassed about the ones she failed. Tbh she passed most of them, including English and maths, and the ones she failed she got 3s in so I’m sure her centre assessed grades will all be over a 4, which is a pass. We know Kaci isn’t very academic and before she only cared about passing English and maths, were as now she’s actually trying in all subjects so probably will get all her GCSEs. Everyone has different abilities and you never know how difficult someone might find it to do something. I’m glad Kaci doesn’t seem to have taken it to heart too much, I’m sure her parents were proud of the grades she got and hopefully her teachers will predict her even better grades for the summer.
Yes, I saw that and felt very disheartened for her as you can clearly see shes trying now and has completely changed her opinion regarding education. Theyve mentioned Kaci is dyslexic too and she mentioned she is in her new video - IDK if shes actually got a diagnosis but I would sway towards the fact she is so it's a massive feat that she passed maths and English! No one looks at Science GCSE unless she wants to go in to Science but I doubt that! The main ones she needs are Maths, English and three other random GCSE's.

People on Tiktok can be cruel but its nice that Kaci also knew not everyone gets A's/9's and she can represent them.

Reactions: 11
Bit random but am I the only one who thinks that grace is slowly becoming Kaci 2.0. The way her personality has drastically changed, her fashion style, the sort of things she’s uploading online.. it’s all just coming across as her trying to be like her sister. I don’t have anything against Kaci but I just hope that grace realises that she doesn’t need to fit in and be like her older sister. She’s perfect how she is

Reactions: 10
It was a lovely video the only thing that got me was when chloe was asking where her present was as I understand that it was sophies birthday so she should feel it is about her but I'm sure on chloes birthday Sophie gets gifts and it's the same with the older girls too on the others birthday the other gets presents too. Can't do it for one and not another
Also last year they “shared” a birthday

Reactions: 1
they've had the listing removed from the website as we all found it from their first vid so I think the only way you'll find it if you have the direct link from the browser history. It's a nice home in the area and tbh they show you the entire floor plan in their house tours. Personally, for the area and considering they haven't needed to do any work on the property, the price they made is well good.
ooh thanks. i found the floor plan in the FINDING OUT IF WE GOT OUR DREAM HOUSE and ive been rewatching an screenshotting clips of the new house. tbf most houses in that area for that price are either tiny or need tonnes of work doing! my parents have found a few houses they like and i think the conders got lucky tbh

Reactions: 3
ooh thanks. i found the floor plan in the FINDING OUT IF WE GOT OUR DREAM HOUSE and ive been rewatching an screenshotting clips of the new house. tbf most houses in that area for that price are either tiny or need tonnes of work doing! my parents have found a few houses they like and i think the conders got lucky tbh
They had a followers dad help them find a house within their budget and everything they needed! They have shouted him out a few times! I think they went over budget tho as they did say in an old video they won't be spending millions on the house (to Grace, when she asked for a pool) but this house costs over a million. But that could just be them trying to stay "relatable"

But yeah I agree. They got really lucky with the whole house for that price, in that area. I'm sure theyll have a lot of equity built up over the years.

Reactions: 5
As much as I love watching their videos. 8 adverts is just too much for a short video. It's worse than the TV.

Reactions: 6
Ngl I think they blindly treat Grace as the harsh treated middle child without knowing. Yes they’re a happy family, and at times lovely to watch, but sometimes Grace will be scolded more, especially in the most recent vlog, and is often almost purposely misunderstood. Like they’ll appreciate Kaci and her humour and the stuff she says, but often Grace is opposed or disregarded over her humour and what she says. They’re use to Kaci having an outspoken personality but when Grace says something it’s more often than not scrutinised? Which is harmful in the long run as she’s turned a teen and is becoming her own. Hmmm I think sometimes they think Kaci is better on camera, so won’t make the effort to humour Grace as much.

They had a followers dad help them find a house within their budget and everything they needed! They have shouted him out a few times! I think they went over budget tho as they did say in an old video they won't be spending millions on the house (to Grace, when she asked for a pool) but this house costs over a million. But that could just be them trying to stay "relatable"

But yeah I agree. They got really lucky with the whole house for that price, in that area. I'm sure theyll have a lot of equity built up over the years.
i reckon the man was happy for some publicity and made it that price for them. i see them getting a large hotub/pool over the years for grace. they want to be relatable but having lots of jordons,dior trainers, massive house, renting a tesla etc they are becoming less and less so everyday

Ngl I think they blindly treat Grace as the harsh treated middle child without knowing. Yes they’re a happy family, and at times lovely to watch, but sometimes Grace will be scolded more, especially in the most recent vlog, and is often almost purposely misunderstood. Like they’ll appreciate Kaci and her humour and the stuff she says, but often Grace is opposed or disregarded over her humour and what she says. They’re use to Kaci having an outspoken personality but when Grace says something it’s more often than not scrutinised? Which is harmful in the long run as she’s turned a teen and is becoming her own. Hmmm I think sometimes they think Kaci is better on camera, so won’t make the effort to humour Grace as much.
yes, but you have to remember a gecko, a gecko cage, a sofa, all her 'brown clothes' costs the same as kaci's wardrobe. i do feel for grace but i feel that she can end up having more than kaci but in a different way. i really like the family but i feel that at times all the kids are the favourite and at other times all the least favourite.

Reactions: 4
No Kaci clearly gets given things to her on a plate without much contemplation. Grace, with the gecko had to clean her room which is fine but i don't think the public needed to see it. Also when Sarah did her own vlog, she opened Kaci's room door but didn't show Kaci or the room as clearly Kaci did not want to be seen. But then she walked into Grace's room and Grace clearly doesn't want the world to know her room is messy. Sarah not only showed the "messy" room she made a comment too. There's an obvious disparity between how they treat the two in my opinion

No Kaci clearly gets given things to her on a plate without much contemplation. Grace, with the gecko had to clean her room which is fine but i don't think the public needed to see it. Also when Sarah did her own vlog, she opened Kaci's room door but didn't show Kaci or the room as clearly Kaci did not want to be seen. But then she walked into Grace's room and Grace clearly doesn't want the world to know her room is messy. Sarah not only showed the "messy" room she made a comment too. There's an obvious disparity between how they treat the two in my opinion
With sarah maybe, but i feel joel is more sensitive to grace. Could be wrong but I feel he gets her more. We all know everyone’s favourite is Chloe though!

Reactions: 7
I agree with you here but I also think kaci is more sensitive about these kinds of things. We’ve seen on videos before of kaci saying she doesn’t want to be shown like that. Even in Sophie’s birthday video she didn’t want to be on camera but everyone else was happy to be involved and didn’t have a problem with it.

With sarah maybe, but i feel joel is more sensitive to grace. Could be wrong but I feel he gets her more. We all know everyone’s favourite is Chloe though!
100% agree. sarah will do anything for kaci. joel will do some things for kaci but (what is seen on camera) grace gets a lot of love from joel. coco gets anything she wants!

Reactions: 7
Chloe is just naughty isnt she? I dont find the pringles thing on stories very cute or funny

Reactions: 3
I have to disagree about Kaci getting everything she wants - she only ever really gets clothing and shoes? And we don't know what is bought FOR her and what she buys herself. She has her own channel and has said she doesn't know how much money she makes but her parents give her a portion of the money and put the rest away? She's more than capable of buying herself things too.

Grace also gets whatever she wants except she's younger and they're trying to teach her, she can't get everything she wants right away and for nothing. It's a good lesson to have tbh. We don't know if they took the same stance when Kaci was that age as they weren't on YT then. Grace still gets loads in comparison. THREE pets in the last 2 years? along with all their upkeep, tanks, food, toys, vet bills etc. It really adds up. Not to mention, Grace also wanted the new iPhone and although they said she wasn't getting it, she still got it a few months later. They're both spoilt equally, there's no one over the other imo. And I don't even think its a bad thing bc they don't come across like brats either. There's has been times where they've sulked but we've all been there and done that.

Chloe is my fave of the fam. She's such a cheeky character - I honestly think she makes their videos. She's the sibling of the family you start to miss if you're apart too long. Life of the family, I think. Plus shes not naughty, she's literally a child testing her boundaries and finding her personality. She seems to have a good understanding when to stop as well but like most kids will know to "act up" when the camera comes out as she knows she wont get in much trouble.

Reactions: 15
Honestly sceptical of there next video honestly feels like a way to flex their privilege

Reactions: 2
Honestly sceptical of there next video honestly feels like a way to flex their privilege
What is it going to be? My daughter watches them & I've caught a few of their videos. They seem like really nice people, the head to toe designer is ruining my life though as its giving my daughter ideas that are well above our lifestyle & budget 😂😂 I keep telling her in the future she will be glad she didn't own a pair of balenciagas as they are ugly 🙈

Reactions: 4
What is it going to be? My daughter watches them & I've caught a few of their videos. They seem like really nice people, the head to toe designer is ruining my life though as its giving my daughter ideas that are well above our lifestyle & budget 😂😂 I keep telling her in the future she will be glad she didn't own a pair of balenciagas as they are ugly 🙈
Yess thank you I think they are so ugly and they look like they have already been worn for a few years 🤣 my cousins girlfriend is head to toe in them and dior and all these high end clothes yet her kids are in trousers 2 sizes to small its actually ridiculous and so sad

Yess thank you I think they are so ugly and they look like they have already been worn for a few years 🤣 my cousins girlfriend is head to toe in them and dior and all these high end clothes yet her kids are in trousers 2 sizes to small its actually ridiculous and so sad
Yes they are terrible, if they were made by a brand that wasn't high end & popular no one would look near them. The sock ones just remind me of scuba diving! Oh that is sad. I am head to toe in primark so my daughter can wear Adidas, North face & nike 😂 thats as high end as we get round mine. Don't even get me started on the essentials jumpers... the world's gone mad!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.