Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they are terrible, if they were made by a brand that wasn't high end & popular no one would look near them. The sock ones just remind me of scuba diving! Oh that is sad. I am head to toe in primark so my daughter can wear Adidas, North face & nike 😂 thats as high end as we get round mine. Don't even get me started on the essentials jumpers... the world's gone mad!
Ah yeah we have to do that sometimes don't we 😭🤣 I got myself a coat from zara yesterday only 29.99 but I feel so rich walking around and can say "oh you like my coat? It's from zara" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeezys are the worst! They look like socks. I remember the really rich kids would wear things like yeezys and Gucci clothes just because they had the label that looked ridiculous, on non uniform days. I get the odd Gucci hoodie or belt looks nice so is worth it if you’ve got the money, but there’s a difference between what actually looks good and just buying something expensive to prove your wealth. Then again, apart from the trainers DvG seem to dress pretty normally, it’s just that their clothes seem to all be designer.

Reactions: 3
How many ads in one video? Do they choose to have so many because it’s ridiculous I get they need to make money but gosh there’s about 8 in the recent video

I saw his instagram and have to agree, is it DVGs old home that they co own that he has moved into?
I'm starting to think its actually Luke's home (given to him by their parents) that they were living in! Seeing as he seems to be changing ALOT! Joel owns the property Roland is currently living in.

How many ads in one video? Do they choose to have so many because it’s ridiculous I get they need to make money but gosh there’s about 8 in the recent video
Youtube choose the amount but yes they also get to choose to some degree as well. They choose whether to make them skippable or not.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe Joel, Kaci and Grace standing in disagree on the newest video when it came to the question of "does social media make your life better?", without social media they wouldn't have that massive house, the tesla, designer gear, I think it is so ignorant to say their job, that has put them in a better position than most people, doesn't make their life better?

Reactions: 6
I can't believe Joel, Kaci and Grace standing in disagree on the newest video when it came to the question of "does social media make your life better?", without social media they wouldn't have that massive house, the tesla, designer gear, I think it is so ignorant to say their job, that has put them in a better position than most people, doesn't make their life better?
They didn't say it doesn't make 'Their' life better. They did say it makes their lives better and gives them all they have, what they were saying is that it doesn't make your life better generally for most people who don't use it to earn a living

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s real life. Of course someone will always have a controversial opinion
I understand that but what i am trying to say is some of their arguments were used to try and protray themselves in a better light when they clearly don't have that opinion.

When has Kaci every spoken about the disparity between pay gaps for professionals and infulencers. If its something you strongly believe it would get spoken about more

Reactions: 2
Me & my daughter watched it together & I thought it was a good idea & interesting concept. I have to say I really do like them especially Sarah. I have a soft spot for Kaci as well I thought she spoke really well regarding why doctors should be paid more.

Reactions: 9
I understand that but what i am trying to say is some of their arguments were used to try and protray themselves in a better light when they clearly don't have that opinion.

When has Kaci every spoken about the disparity between pay gaps for professionals and infulencers. If its something you strongly believe it would get spoken about more
I agree with what Kaci said about doctors earning more, yet it’s not something I talk about unless somebody brings it up in conversation. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe it or that it’s not my opinion?

Reactions: 10
Personally really loved that video. We usually have debates like that in my family so it was fun watching others. I thought Kaci was really well-spoken and tried to get her point across in the vegetarian question about over-population and the animal cycle. Would've liked to hear more from Grace on that matter and why she chose to go meat-free!

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen their videos on YouTube for ages but never watched them but just this week I did and love their channel! They’re the only YouTube family that I can stand🤣 they just seem like a really normal down to earth family to me! I think Chloe is hilarious and I think Grace is so sweet.

Reactions: 12
I’m just saying. They go on about how great it is that they’re posting a valentines special video when in actual fact they just moved an upload forward one day

I’m just saying. They go on about how great it is that they’re posting a valentines special video when in actual fact they just moved an upload forward one day
This omg!! We’re in a pandemic. What else can you be doing. Other than being at there nephews birthday party 🙄. They’re so lazy. We’re paying there bills. Supporting they’re lifestyle. Keeping them warm at night and they still don’t upload on a WEEKLY basis. They’re so up themselves. Especially Sarah. Tbh they boil they’re boil when they’re dressed head to toe in designer. (Just my jealousy coming through) Honestly they’re job is to upload and ‘inspire’ and to be influencers. It’s not as if they’re working. They’re just lazy.

Reactions: 1
This omg!! We’re in a pandemic. What else can you be doing. Other than being at there nephews birthday party 🙄. They’re so lazy. We’re paying there bills. Supporting they’re lifestyle. Keeping them warm at night and they still don’t upload on a WEEKLY basis. They’re so up themselves. Especially Sarah. Tbh they boil they’re boil when they’re dressed head to toe in designer. (Just my jealousy coming through) Honestly they’re job is to upload and ‘inspire’ and to be influencers. It’s not as if they’re working. They’re just lazy.
I think its a bit OTT to call them lazy. They've only missed one upload that I've noticed last week and uploaded a day earlier with the Valentines day special instead of their normal day. They still have at least one video up every week, most of the time, it's two. The kids are all still doing school 9-3pm so it's not like they're sat around doing nothing - Sarah is still looking after Chloe and Sophie is going into school. Like you said, its a pandemic, what do you expect them to upload if they're home all day as the rest of us? I think they've done really well considering many YouTubers have stopped uploading altogether bc of lack of content. People are all in the same boat, everyone is demotivated and stressed and Joel literally said last week, they missed an upload for family reasons as his dad had Covid and he was obviously stressed about it.

Yes, the brands are a bit obsessive but that's not anything new. Even when they were starting out, they were all decked out in name brand clothes. It's just now that the older girls are more into their fashion that we see it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.