Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, so breaking the law and putting her life in danger. I certainly don’t agree with children under 3 not wearing a seatbelt part but it’s obviously in place for a reason. I don’t know why you wouldn’t book a taxi which provides child seats.
They put her in a normal seat belt in their own car and not the 5 point harness which is so much safer for children under 5.

Global pandemic: dad v girls have people come in and decorate their Christmas tree for them

Reactions: 2
Trying to justify going out shopping last night for Sarah's present hours before entering tier 4. They also went out when in tier 2 for meals etc like thousands of others when infant logic pointed everything at the facts that London was a covid breeding ground anyway!

Reactions: 4
Trying to justify going out shopping last night for Sarah's present hours before entering tier 4. They also went out when in tier 2 for meals etc like thousands of others when infant logic pointed everything at the facts that London was a covid breeding ground anyway!
Can we all stop this rhetoric of shaming other people for abiding by the rules while they were in them? They still had 6 hours to shop. It is NOT their fault the government changed the law and tiers a week before Christmas. Their only opportunity to get presents in their area were in those 6 hours esp as Royal Mail and other delivery services are SWAMPED. They were allowed to go out to eat in Tier 2 and we were all being encouraged to do so to boost the economy. We are all simply following what we are being told and making the best out of a bad situation. Can everyone remember its the government bleeping up and regular people like us taking the fall for it. Yes, London is a breeding ground but on that same logic, so are schools yet the government are fining parents for keeping their kids out for the last week of term.

The only thing theyve fucked up on is when they were to Joels nephews birthday party.

Reactions: 22
Can we all stop this rhetoric of shaming other people for abiding by the rules while they were in them? They still had 6 hours to shop. It is NOT their fault the government changed the law and tiers a week before Christmas. Their only opportunity to get presents in their area were in those 6 hours esp as Royal Mail and other delivery services are SWAMPED. They were allowed to go out to eat in Tier 2 and we were all being encouraged to do so to boost the economy. We are all simply following what we are being told and making the best out of a bad situation. Can everyone remember its the government bleeping up and regular people like us taking the fall for it. Yes, London is a breeding ground but on that same logic, so are schools yet the government are fining parents for keeping their kids out for the last week of term.

The only thing theyve fucked up on is when they were to Joels nephews birthday party.
Is this a joke? Sarah is a grown adult, it’s not like it was the little ones presents that needed to be bought because they won’t understand, or that Joel hadn’t got Sarah anything for Christmas already. Also, they are very priveleged, they work from home so have flexible schedules and it isn’t like they’ve had to wait for their December paycheck to be able to buy presents, but they still left shopping to the busiest weekend of the year despite claiming to be high risk of catching the virus. They can’t say they are trying to be careful to protect Sophie and Joel in one breath and then go into central London to get Sarah, a grown woman, MORE Christmas presents. It’s unnecessary. People are dying. They’ve fucked up and part of the course of being an influencer is that you get criticised when you’re influencing crappy and unnecessary behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Is this a joke? Sarah is a grown adult, it’s not like it was the little ones presents that needed to be bought because they won’t understand, or that Joel hadn’t got Sarah anything for Christmas already. Also, they are very priveleged, they work from home so have flexible schedules and it isn’t like they’ve had to wait for their December paycheck to be able to buy presents, but they still left shopping to the busiest weekend of the year despite claiming to be high risk of catching the virus. They can’t say they are trying to be careful to protect Sophie and Joel in one breath and then go into central London to get Sarah, a grown woman, MORE Christmas presents. It’s unnecessary. People are dying. They’ve fucked up and part of the course of being an influencer is that you get criticised when you’re influencing crappy and unnecessary behaviour.
Lmao, first of all, you sound very aggressive. Remember we dont know these people to let them have this sort of effect over us.

It doesnt matter whether Sarah is a grown adult and can comprehend why she may not have a present - if they CAN go and get their presents, maintain their own SD and wear a mask then why the duck not? They did NOT break any laws or rules. The government specifically waited to announce this on the LAST weekend before Xmas for a reason. They encouraged Londoners to get out and do their bit for the economy. Help the high street and help the restaurants. They dawdled putting them in T3 to the point where ministers were begging and schools were on the brink of closures. Maybe you need to channel your anger at the real source here. Its the government who are at fault, not some little influencer who wants to finish his bleeping Christmas shopping.

The shopping centre they were in didn't even look busy.They were going up those escalators and it looked dead. People were rushing to LEAVE London not STAY AND SHOP. People need to stop throwing the high risk category in peoples faces. The government are the ones to blame here. Saying they shouldn't go shopping because they're high risk is like saying they also shouldn't go to school or resume back to normal life until everyone is vaccinated (which will be never)

I find it hilarious you think their tween fans who watch their stories will think "Oh yes, Joel is in CL right now shopping, let me go to my local town centre and do a bit too" - makes perfect sense.

And yes, people are DYING. Like I said, this should be blamed on the bleeping government not influencers who are trying to fit in a tad more shopping before things shut without any PROPER notice.

We will agree to disagree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lmao, first of all, you sound very aggressive. Remember we dont know these people to let them have this sort of effect over us.

It doesnt matter whether Sarah is a grown adult and can comprehend why she may not have a present - if they CAN go and get their presents, maintain their own SD and wear a mask then why the duck not? They did NOT break any laws or rules. The government specifically waited to announce this on the LAST weekend before Xmas for a reason. They encouraged Londoners to get out and do their bit for the economy. Help the high street and help the restaurants. They dawdled putting them in T3 to the point where ministers were begging and schools were on the brink of closures. Maybe you need to channel your anger at the real source here. Its the government who are at fault, not some little influencer who wants to finish his bleeping Christmas shopping.

The shopping centre they were in didn't even look busy.They were going up those escalators and it looked dead. People were rushing to LEAVE London not STAY AND SHOP. People need to stop throwing the high risk category in peoples faces. The government are the ones to blame here. Saying they shouldn't go shopping because they're high risk is like saying they also shouldn't go to school or resume back to normal life until everyone is vaccinated (which will be never)

I find it hilarious you think their tween fans who watch their stories will think "Oh yes, Joel is in CL right now shopping, let me go to my local town centre and do a bit too" - makes perfect sense.

And yes, people are DYING. Like I said, this should be blamed on the bleeping government not influencers who are trying to fit in a tad more shopping before things shut without any PROPER notice.

We will agree to disagree.
To add to your point, At the end of the day they didn’t break any rules. Better than most influencers have been doing 🤷‍♀️ If you want to blame someone blame the government for not enforcing the rules or lockdown guidelines quick enough or blame the people who aren’t following the rules at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s wholly the fault of the government, yes we should have gone into lockdown earlier but ever since March there’s been people breaking the rules. I don’t think what Sarah did was terrible, it’s not like they were one of the thousands of people trying to get out of London taking their viruses with them, all she probably did was go straight in and out again. My family have done all our shopping online (we always have got the food shop delivered) and have only gotten takeaway a handful of times this year so have really tried to do things from home if we could, but not everyone can do that. They have seemed to go out quite a lot and mixed a little, but until this week London was in tier 2 so it’s not like they weren’t allowed to do that. They have done what they can to help prevent the virus from spreading and haven’t broken any rules (apart from that party a few weeks ago) and have spent most of their time indoors at home. The continued spread of the virus is the fault of both the governments failure to act sooner and people flaunting the rules.

Granted you say that I should be being the government and not them but as a mother to a high risk child whether my city went into tier 2 and we could go to pubs and restaurants I sure as hell would not be to ensure my child's safety that means more than a meal out! The government isn't fully to blame we are also responsible for our own actions! I've said my piece that is all I have to say on the matter

Granted you say that I should be being the government and not them but as a mother to a high risk child whether my city went into tier 2 and we could go to pubs and restaurants I sure as hell would not be to ensure my child's safety that means more than a meal out! The government isn't fully to blame we are also responsible for our own actions! I've said my piece that is all I have to say on the matter
Exactly my point. They have spoken so many times about Sophie being high risk but carried their lives on as normal even when cases in their area were increasing a LOT. It’s hard to find them relatable when they’re showing such little regard for their own safety, going to family gatherings etc.

Exactly my point. They have spoken so many times about Sophie being high risk but carried their lives on as normal even when cases in their area were increasing a LOT. It’s hard to find them relatable when they’re showing such little regard for their own safety, going to family gatherings etc.
What family gatherings have they gone to?

Their latest video just shows how materialistic they are. They dont seem to want anything unless its a brand. There was 3 apple laptops just sat on the side.

Reactions: 5
Their latest video just shows how materialistic they are. They dont seem to want anything unless its a brand. There was 3 apple laptops just sat on the side.
Ikr, they all just went over budget to get something branded.

That north face coat was really nice! I feel bad if my mums got me something for a tenner and a I don't really like it, it really does make me feel so bad imagine getting a 200 pound coat and confidentially saying you don't like it! So spoilt

Even their socks seem to need to be designer

Reactions: 9
My 11 year old son watched that video and even he noticed about how materialistic they were. I used to love how genuine this family were but as they've got more money it's more about the luxurious holidays big brands etc!!

Reactions: 2
they came across so badly in that video all about how much things cost- no thought for the poor kids who watch them That won’t be getting anything this year 😞

Reactions: 8
I love them but they usually do some kind of twist and donate etc n they did come across as if they weren’t acknowledging kids with nothing

Reactions: 7
I thought it also proved how much they didn't really know the girls. They had £50 and £100 and both had to go over budget by alot to get something to please both girls (and still failed on Kaci!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.