Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids are watching these youtubers at the moment, so of course I had to come & find out if there was any gossip on them! They seem funny from what I've seen so far, they seem to genuinely have a lot of fun with their kids instead of just ignoring them and using them, like so many others out there at the moment.

Now to go back & read the whole thread!

Reactions: 5
So in Kaci's latest video where she was showing a picture of both sets of Grandparents - she said her Joels dad lives in Spain which is fine and he might for the most part but how does that affect her showing his face? 😂

They're clearly trying to keep his dad and the family connection low profile so Kaci has been told not to show him. But the weird thing is, her Grandma is still on Revelation? So wouldn't people put two and two together bc she was still shown?
What is the situation with Joel’s family (new here)

Reactions: 2
So they've bought a Tesla. Wish I put money down on that bet lol.

2 years on YT, countless holidays, 70k car, million pound new home, more designer brands than you can name and hardly a 40 hour workweek either. I would be lying if I said I'm not jealous and slightly disillusioned by it all.

Reactions: 11
Another week, another excuse for why they can’t follow upload days that they promise. Wonder what the excuse will be this week?

Reactions: 1
my god. promise us a post. POST IT. its not like you are busy. we are in a bloody lockdown. you have gone down to one post a week. i bet it is all filmed all edited. they just cba to upload it!

Grace’s new video ops? She seems so sweet i think, definitely my fave member of the fam. I’ve noticed sometimes kaci struggles getting her words out properly, probably just because she has a lot to say! I really don’t want grace to feel like she has to be another Kaci, they’re all so unique and Grace has an incredible personality. I do really think this family is one of the good ones

• Heart
Grace’s new video ops? She seems so sweet i think, definitely my fave member of the fam. I’ve noticed sometimes kaci struggles getting her words out properly, probably just because she has a lot to say! I really don’t want grace to feel like she has to be another Kaci, they’re all so unique and Grace has an incredible personality. I do really think this family is one of the good ones
Grace is a sweet kid. She reminds me a lot of Mia from Family Fizz before their channel got big. Quiet and reserved as opposed to the rest of the family’s louder, more outgoing personalities. I hope Grace is able to maintain who she is and doesn’t get pushed into feeling like she has to be loud and someone that she’s not.
I did find her video a bit dull at times but it’s only her second so plenty of time to improve.

Reactions: 7
Another week, another excuse for why they can’t follow upload days that they promise. Wonder what the excuse will be this week?
I’m not sure how to delete it so instead I just wanted to say that after watching Joel’s stories it has made me feel a bit more understanding for why they aren’t uploading. Thanks

Reactions: 6
So they've bought a Tesla. Wish I put money down on that bet lol.

2 years on YT, countless holidays, 70k car, million pound new home, more designer brands than you can name and hardly a 40 hour workweek either. I would be lying if I said I'm not jealous and slightly disillusioned by it all.
They said in the vlog today that the Tesla is just gifted for a week! Good job you didn’t bet on it haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They said in the vlog today that the Tesla is just gifted for a week! Good job you didn’t bet on it haha!
I haven't watched it yet but good thing I'm not a gambling sort!
I reckon they're definitely looking into the new Tesla models coming out in 2022 though. I was thinking about how they managed to get one when some are backlogged by a year! I was researching for myself as I'm hoping to get one in 2023 so I was a little bitter seeing his stories. Over it now though 😂

Reactions: 4
they said they'll be getting a new smaller trampoline so, maybe they just didn't want to have to move it along with all their other belongings.
i saw the listing for the house (defo not in a creepy way. just nosy 😅) and the garden looks an odd shape - maybe the camera angles - but it looks like an arrow where the house & patio is the widest point then the grass triangle points towards the little shed at the back. don't think i'm allowed to share the photos but either way the whole house/garden does look huge, and lovely
does anyone know if there is an website where i can see the house (not as a creep- my parents have a similar budget and are looking for houses around that area and im interested to see what they can buy in comparison to them lot). i would be very grateful and ive been looking around for the conders floor plan for a while now

sorry for this being so late to the thread!!!

Reactions: 2
does anyone know if there is an website where i can see the house (not as a creep- my parents have a similar budget and are looking for houses around that area and im interested to see what they can buy in comparison to them lot). i would be very grateful and ive been looking around for the conders floor plan for a while now

sorry for this being so late to the thread!!!
they've had the listing removed from the website as we all found it from their first vid so I think the only way you'll find it if you have the direct link from the browser history. It's a nice home in the area and tbh they show you the entire floor plan in their house tours. Personally, for the area and considering they haven't needed to do any work on the property, the price they made is well good.

Felt sorry for Sophie opening her presents with Chloe they do a good job of birthdays though always special

Reactions: 3
I actually think the Sophie birthday vid is super super sweet. Such a good idea give her fish, as it teaches her how to look after stuff!

It was a lovely video the only thing that got me was when chloe was asking where her present was as I understand that it was sophies birthday so she should feel it is about her but I'm sure on chloes birthday Sophie gets gifts and it's the same with the older girls too on the others birthday the other gets presents too. Can't do it for one and not another

Reactions: 5
The Sophie bday vlog actually made me emotional 🥺

it actually makes me feel really happy to see how thoughtful and caring Joel and Sarah are
And how loving Kaci and Grace are towards Sophie as well

Reactions: 13
It was a lovely video the only thing that got me was when chloe was asking where her present was as I understand that it was sophies birthday so she should feel it is about her but I'm sure on chloes birthday Sophie gets gifts and it's the same with the older girls too on the others birthday the other gets presents too. Can't do it for one and not another
Chloe had a gift on her bed which she had already seen when they ran into the sleepover room. She was just being a kid asking or more 😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see that Kaci posted her mock results on tiktok? She got so much hate from people saying she should be embarrassed about the ones she failed. Tbh she passed most of them, including English and maths, and the ones she failed she got 3s in so I’m sure her centre assessed grades will all be over a 4, which is a pass. We know Kaci isn’t very academic and before she only cared about passing English and maths, were as now she’s actually trying in all subjects so probably will get all her GCSEs. Everyone has different abilities and you never know how difficult someone might find it to do something. I’m glad Kaci doesn’t seem to have taken it to heart too much, I’m sure her parents were proud of the grades she got and hopefully her teachers will predict her even better grades for the summer.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.