Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really couldn’t warm to the secret Santa vlog, it just seemed like wasting money for something to vlog given they will no doubt give the girls presents for Christmas, and the same for the girls to their parents?!
I do genuinely quite like them, but shopping for the sake of it and wasting money during pandemic when life is difficult for many seems a bit in poor taste when the will have presents in just a few days!

Reactions: 12
Would've rather seen a £30 b&m present swap so their viewers can actually relate to their budgets.

Reactions: 7
i dont know how i feel about this family... they are brand mad and all things money but at the same time they dont try to hide it or be fake. its like well this is what we like this is how we are.... havent watched them for long but that just how i see them ( for now :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 5
i dont know how i feel about this family... they are brand mad and all things money but at the same time they dont try to hide it or be fake. its like well this is what we like this is how we are.... havent watched them for long but that just how i see them ( for now :ROFLMAO: )
I actually really enjoy watching them. Happy that they added smaller budgets too. But when they were gonna put in £10 Kaci said nah you can't get anything for £10. When I was her age my budget used to be £10 for my siblings...

Reactions: 13
same. its like if Kaci was to get a gift that had so much thought and meaning behind it and was from the pound shop she would hate it. I like the realness and how they don't hide anything like how greedy and spoiled Kaci came across they left it in any other vlogger would have cut it out but they just say this is us

Reactions: 5
In my house, if I was bought something that was expensive, If I didnt like it I would say so. My parents would rather I be honest so they can return it instead of it sitting in my wardrobe unused and as a total waste of money?

All big families have that one sibling who's greedy or spoilt plus Kaci is at that age now where she may not realise it but everything is a competition in school. Who has the best jacket, who has the newest phone etc. Kaci is the oldest so always used to getting what she wants, she wouldn't ever have had a hand me down like Grace or her siblings. Whereas younger siblings like Grace are often told no or use your sisters to the point where its forgotten and they're not bothered anymore. I think Kkaci and Grace are equally privileged but they spend their money in different ways. Grace is getting a whole new expensive set up for her hamster even though theres no need and nothing wrong with the one she has now. Kaci would prefer getting a Dior bracelet or a new jacket.

They've always been well off so money has always been all they know. If they were to shop at B&M and upload that video, I would think they were being disingenuous and pandering to people who arent so well off as I've never heard them ever shop there. Different viewpoints I guess.

Reactions: 8
In my house, if I was bought something that was expensive, If I didnt like it I would say so. My parents would rather I be honest so they can return it instead of it sitting in my wardrobe unused and as a total waste of money?

All big families have that one sibling who's greedy or spoilt plus Kaci is at that age now where she may not realise it but everything is a competition in school. Who has the best jacket, who has the newest phone etc. Kaci is the oldest so always used to getting what she wants, she wouldn't ever have had a hand me down like Grace or her siblings. Whereas younger siblings like Grace are often told no or use your sisters to the point where its forgotten and they're not bothered anymore. I think Kkaci and Grace are equally privileged but they spend their money in different ways. Grace is getting a whole new expensive set up for her hamster even though theres no need and nothing wrong with the one she has now. Kaci would prefer getting a Dior bracelet or a new jacket.

They've always been well off so money has always been all they know. If they were to shop at B&M and upload that video, I would think they were being disingenuous and pandering to people who arent so well off as I've never heard them ever shop there. Different viewpoints I guess.
I totally agree with this

That north face coat was really nice! I feel bad if my mums got me something for a tenner and a I don't really like it, it really does make me feel so bad imagine getting a 200 pound coat and confidentially saying you don't like it! So spoilt

Even their socks seem to need to be designer
It’s sad that the only one who gave and regard to money was Grace (primark) and she was greatful for what she got

Reactions: 3
I actually really enjoy watching them. Happy that they added smaller budgets too. But when they were gonna put in £10 Kaci said nah you can't get anything for £10. When I was her age my budget used to be £10 for my siblings...
Yeah I get this but I suppose she’s be brought into money growing up so to her £10 won’t be a lot?

Reactions: 2
same. its like if Kaci was to get a gift that had so much thought and meaning behind it and was from the pound shop she would hate it. I like the realness and how they don't hide anything like how greedy and spoiled Kaci came across they left it in any other vlogger would have cut it out but they just say this is us
i do think kaci can act spoiled but i love how genuine they are and actually care about giving back, unlike certain other families (cough cough inghams)

Reactions: 9
I love this family BUT my god Chloe is the classic example of a kid raised on YouTube. Her constant posing and brattyness is going to be a huge headache for them in years to come and they enable and encourage it. Their insta stories are constantly videos and photos of her posing or being a princess. You can tell what kind of a teenager she’ll be and they’re setting themselves up for trouble

Reactions: 8
Just watching their last vlog and seeing how grateful Sarah was for her present made me actually tear up - I genuinely don't have a bad thing to say about this family

Reactions: 18
Just watching their last vlog and seeing how grateful Sarah was for her present made me actually tear up - I genuinely don't have a bad thing to say about this family
I loved the fact they didnt cheorgraph who opened presents first and made the other kids watch until their turn etc like other youtube families do when they're vlogging xmas morning. It was authentic in the sense where all the kids ripped in to their gifts and everyone was everywhere which was nice to see. Sarahs reaction to her gift was lovely and I liked how both Kaci and Grace both bought their own gifts for everyone as well.

Reactions: 16
You could tell the video was just something they filmed for memories, most people film or take pictures of their kids opening presents, and they just happen to be youtubers who wanted to share this with their fans. All the reactions were genuine (unlike the Inghams who force their kids to laugh or cry) and that was honestly the only Christmas present video I’ve watched all the way through because of this. I also like how their gift were actually thoughtful, not just random things to make it seem like there’s more which other families do, all the clothes and toys are things the girls clearly wanted and will use. Plus, they did get more than an average kid might, but it still wasn’t so much it’s ridiculous. Will never be the biggest fan of any family vloggers but I can safely say Dad v Girls are one of the better examples of them.

Reactions: 15
Dadvgirls are the only YouTubers that are genuine. They spend money on designer stuff, just like every other YouTuber. But you see how well deserved it all is. They got lucky in life, after Joel and Sarah having to live in a hostel with their newborn Kaci at such a young age, they really do deserve all that they've got now.

Reactions: 14
Dadvgirls are the only YouTubers that are genuine. They spend money on designer stuff, just like every other YouTuber. But you see how well deserved it all is. They got lucky in life, after Joel and Sarah having to live in a hostel with their newborn Kaci at such a young age, they really do deserve all that they've got now.
They work really hard for it and the girls are a credit to them

Reactions: 7
I just watched the video from 24th of December and they thought Sarah’s phone was in the washing machine, why did they not just stop the washing machine to check it?

I just watched the video from 24th of December and they thought Sarah’s phone was in the washing machine, why did they not just stop the washing machine to check it?
Some UK washing machines dont allow you to stop the the spin mid-cycle x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.