Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt he's moving in to that house. He owns another apartment himself which looks luxe - his girlfriend has posted it before. Plus he has no kids and doesnt need a 5 bedroom home - the house is worth in excess of a million pound so to maximise the rental income, he has to do it up so people want to pay such rental prices. Plus, the house is co-owed by Joel too I'm sure so costs will be split. I think Luke is probably just more hands on with renovations and DIY.
I think she’s his ex now, I was just being nosy and saw they don’t follow each other on insta anymore

Breaking lockdown rules today. Saw on Luke's story earlier today that they were all at Joel's sisters house for her sons first birthday party. Dont know if it'll still be on there but none of them have posted anything today so obviously they're all there. They're tier 2 so no inside mixing. Didn't see any of the adults but Sophie and Chloe were there.

Reactions: 1
Breaking lockdown rules today. Saw on Luke's story earlier today that they were all at Joel's sisters house for her sons first birthday party. Dont know if it'll still be on there but none of them have posted anything today so obviously they're all there. They're tier 2 so no inside mixing. Didn't see any of the adults but Sophie and Chloe were there.
Saw this earlier! Just gone back and you can see part of Sarah sitting on the sofa too!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This family seem to loose their relatability with every video they post. They’ve just spent loads of money on a new house, going to have to help pay for renovations on their old house and are still buying quite expensive things for the house. Like Kaci getting a fancy tv that looks like a mirror to go next to her bed and having a whole wardrobe built in, and Grace just getting the sofa for her room. I don’t really get why she wanted a sofa since it’s just infront of her desk and her tv is by her bed so wouldn’t she just sit there to watch it? I wonder if they ever actually tell their kids no, something like a new tv or sofa could’ve at least been a Christmas present since it’s nearly then. I’m sure anyone who was as well off as they are would spend the money is they had it, but my parents certainly wouldn’t just buy me a quite expensive extra for my new room just because I asked.

Reactions: 5
This family seem to loose their relatability with every video they post. They’ve just spent loads of money on a new house, going to have to help pay for renovations on their old house and are still buying quite expensive things for the house. Like Kaci getting a fancy tv that looks like a mirror to go next to her bed and having a whole wardrobe built in, and Grace just getting the sofa for her room. I don’t really get why she wanted a sofa since it’s just infront of her desk and her tv is by her bed so wouldn’t she just sit there to watch it? I wonder if they ever actually tell their kids no, something like a new tv or sofa could’ve at least been a Christmas present since it’s nearly then. I’m sure anyone who was as well off as they are would spend the money is they had it, but my parents certainly wouldn’t just buy me a quite expensive extra for my new room just because I asked.
When I moved house with my parents, I was always given free reign to decorate as I pleased however I was always given a budget and I think thats where their problem lays. The children never seem to have budgets. Dont forget Grace got that Prada bag a month ago as well as well as a lot of nice gifts for her birthday.

I think for them its hard to draw the line now because their kids are the reason they make money essentially. Its not fair or moral that they arent paid for the work they do on the DadVGirls channel so I think they compromise by buying them (Grace) whatever she wants within reason and try to space it out. Kaci clearly has access to a lot of her own money she makes on her own channel so she could be paying for her own tv and drawers we dont know.

Reactions: 4
When I moved house with my parents, I was always given free reign to decorate as I pleased however I was always given a budget and I think thats where their problem lays. The children never seem to have budgets. Dont forget Grace got that Prada bag a month ago as well as well as a lot of nice gifts for her birthday.

I think for them its hard to draw the line now because their kids are the reason they make money essentially. Its not fair or moral that they arent paid for the work they do on the DadVGirls channel so I think they compromise by buying them (Grace) whatever she wants within reason and try to space it out. Kaci clearly has access to a lot of her own money she makes on her own channel so she could be paying for her own tv and drawers we dont know.
Kaci doesn’t have access to her money. It’s put away in a bank account for her to have when she’s 18. They have mentioned it a couple times before, probably smartest thing they have done.

Reactions: 4
Kaci doesn’t have access to her money. It’s put away in a bank account for her to have when she’s 18. They have mentioned it a couple times before, probably smartest thing they have done.
She does - she's said in a video that she gets a portion of spending money from what she earns? I have heard them say alot of her money is put away too.
I mean she isnt buying Dior trainers and jewellery with her allowance 🤣

Reactions: 2
She does - she's said in a video that she gets a portion of spending money from what she earns? I have heard them say alot of her money is put away too.

This was what I was going off around 2:40 she said she didn’t know how much she earned from her channel and she doesn’t have access to it. She may get some from dad v girls as spending money or just use birthday money/save their allowance or did they just get bought for her? Plus expecting a 15 yearold to buy her own furniture I find really weird.

I think they said in the past that Kaci gets money from dadvgirls (being part of it) but the money from her channel goes away for the future, she also has money from the challenges which they get straight away which Kaci spends and saves, they win £1000 ect at a time. I know 1 pair of her dior trainers were gifted as is most her other shoes/clothes but her allowance definitely won't cover her other purchases😂 they claim to put her channel money away and I do believe they do but I'm not sure about money she gets from sponsors, maybe she has that straight away or they put it away if it's over a certain amount! She would have been paid by hollister, MISSPAP and inthestyle and if anything I hope that's been put away for her future or she spends it wisely if she's got it now! I think Joel and Sarah are genuinely saving for the children's futures though, unlike other YouTube families!

I think they said in the past that Kaci gets money from dadvgirls (being part of it) but the money from her channel goes away for the future, she also has money from the challenges which they get straight away which Kaci spends and saves, they win £1000 ect at a time. I know 1 pair of her dior trainers were gifted as is most her other shoes/clothes but her allowance definitely won't cover her other purchases😂 they claim to put her channel money away and I do believe they do but I'm not sure about money she gets from sponsors, maybe she has that straight away or they put it away if it's over a certain amount! She would have been paid by hollister, MISSPAP and inthestyle and if anything I hope that's been put away for her future or she spends it wisely if she's got it now! I think Joel and Sarah are genuinely saving for the children's futures though, unlike other YouTube families!
I agree. She must get something from her own channel whether thats ad revenue or sponsorship money from brand deals and still have allowance/dadvgirls money to fall back on as well. She gets gifted a lot but also buys a lot too! She got the Diors as a gift but then I think bought the Air Jordans? She has two pairs or something.

This was what I was going off around 2:40 she said she didn’t know how much she earned from her channel and she doesn’t have access to it. She may get some from dad v girls as spending money or just use birthday money/save their allowance or did they just get bought for her? Plus expecting a 15 yearold to buy her own furniture I find really weird.
I think we should also remember they are told what to say as well. She wouldn't disclose that she gets money from her parents for being on DVG or how much she gets from different streams of income from her own channel etc. The short and sweet answer is its handled for her which is likely the case but she must have some sort of access as she buys a lot of clothes for hauls, same with make up. I always forget she's 15/16 - she seems a lot older. I guess its one of those things as to how much she wants something as we've seen them go halves with their parents before and getting wardrobes custom made is expensive. Way more than Grace's little sofa bed!

At the end of the day it's their money and can spend their money how they wish. yes the kids have everything they want but they have earnt it and seem to be grateful to me. Why not give the kids good quality products if it can be afforded, they treat them well and that is a good thing compared to how other well known people treat their kids. They are also putting it away for their future which many families on youtube do not

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doubt the radford's are building savings for their huge brood😂, Isabelle probably getting a little bit from her channel but doubt the ingham's can afford to make savings from their channel for the other lot they have😂

I agree. She must get something from her own channel whether thats ad revenue or sponsorship money from brand deals and still have allowance/dadvgirls money to fall back on as well. She gets gifted a lot but also buys a lot too! She got the Diors as a gift but then I think bought the Air Jordans? She has two pairs or something.

I think we should also remember they are told what to say as well. She wouldn't disclose that she gets money from her parents for being on DVG or how much she gets from different streams of income from her own channel etc. The short and sweet answer is its handled for her which is likely the case but she must have some sort of access as she buys a lot of clothes for hauls, same with make up. I always forget she's 15/16 - she seems a lot older. I guess its one of those things as to how much she wants something as we've seen them go halves with their parents before and getting wardrobes custom made is expensive. Way more than Grace's little sofa bed!
She's been gifted about 7 pairs of shoes , possibly more. She gets most her clothes gifted as well, and make up but she does buy a lot too! Especially the jewellery! Since they've veen with their management Kaci is being gifted a lot and it's nice because Grace has been getting shoes, clothes and make up products gifted too! Not much though! Even before YouTube they dressed in branded/designer clothes, they could afford it then so they obviously can afford it more now! I don't see an issue with that as I dress the same, the kids don't seem to judge others on what they wear/can afford and I remember in a old video, Kaci and Grace were laughing (not maliciously, normal child-like laughing!) at the thought of someone at school being different and Joel told them off, he told them to think that one day that could be Sophie, hats off to him for that! I think the children have been raised well. Yes they do have "spoilt" moments, but so does everyone whatever the age! Chloe is the youngest of 4 girls, she's in her terrible twos so her behaviour is somewhat normal for that age, she'll be fine once she's 4! They are a very privileged family and obviously were before YouTube too, given this they were raised quite well, they are polite and do have their moments but they are only human and the love they have for each other is very special

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dont get me wrong, they are still relatable to me. But I also think they would have always been privileged, its just even more so now on a much larger scale. Joel was working for his parents but he also has several properties in his name - I'm sure he's got 3 now at least. We don't know if he has anymore but clearly his parents have gifted each child something so they hardly have to work but can live comfortably. Guess his dad could prove his innocence easily when everything is in his kids names lol
So is the cousins name Frankie but spent Frenkie or is in pronounced 'Fren-key'
I've heard them pronounce it both ways in vlogs - but think its the latter Fren-Key.

Late to the party here. I’ve always liked this family above the other vloggers as they were relatable. Agree with others that just recently their focus seems to have changed and they’re not as pain-free as they used to be. It’s a shame as I’ve bumped into them locally twice and they were lovely both times. Won’t be bumping into them as much now they’ve moved. Still trying to work out which up and coming area they’ve moved to. Any clues?

She's 2 I think
Wow, so breaking the law and putting her life in danger. I certainly don’t agree with children under 3 not wearing a seatbelt part but it’s obviously in place for a reason. I don’t know why you wouldn’t book a taxi which provides child seats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.