Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden is huge, looks at least twice the size of their old one so definitely had room for trampoline! I'm glad they gave it to a charity though!

Did they say they got a mortgage or bought outright? Mortgage repayments are thousands a month even if they put more than half the house price as a deposit. 25 year repayment period, let's hope youtube lasts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The garden is huge, looks at least twice the size of their old one so definitely had room for trampoline! I'm glad they gave it to a charity though!

Did they say they got a mortgage or bought outright? Mortgage repayments are thousands a month even if they put more than half the house price as a deposit. 25 year repayment period, let's hope youtube lasts!
They haven't said but most likely a mortgage. Even without one, they'll survive as the house they moved from is in the family anyway. They mentioned the "owners" of that house they were living in might sell I think so they'll make a VERY tidy profit of that (Joel and his brother co-own). And they make 25k just from adsense on a video so they'll be fine.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
they said they'll be getting a new smaller trampoline so, maybe they just didn't want to have to move it along with all their other belongings.
i saw the listing for the house (defo not in a creepy way. just nosy 😅) and the garden looks an odd shape - maybe the camera angles - but it looks like an arrow where the house & patio is the widest point then the grass triangle points towards the little shed at the back. don't think i'm allowed to share the photos but either way the whole house/garden does look huge, and lovely

Reactions: 1
they said they'll be getting a new smaller trampoline so, maybe they just didn't want to have to move it along with all their other belongings.
i saw the listing for the house (defo not in a creepy way. just nosy 😅) and the garden looks an odd shape - maybe the camera angles - but it looks like an arrow where the house & patio is the widest point then the grass triangle points towards the little shed at the back. don't think i'm allowed to share the photos but either way the whole house/garden does look huge, and lovely
Is the listing still up?

Its one of the more affluent areas in Surrey. There are many so not giving much away but if you're local you know this is the new up and coming town/village. They haven't moved too far away but still a good few miles esp for that school commute!

Also, I haven't seen them use their A Class in a while. I wonder if theyve sold it as they hardly need two cars anymore when both of them are WFH and hardly go anywhere without the other. Joel said he wants a new car too so I sense that coming soon.

Reactions: 4
They definitely read here, the listing has been taken down from the website that was coming up on google images

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They definitely read here, the listing has been taken down from the website that was coming up on google images
Yep the rightmove one has gone too unless you have the link from your history. Don't know why they didn't think of it before.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.