Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Just watched the hide & seek video and those kids are spoilt beyond belief. When they went out for a walk Grace shows a sofa bed she wants for her room and Joel seems totally up for just getting it despite them just buying her a new bed and giving her a nice and big new room. Grace is definitely less materialistic than Kaci and her parents but seems to want more fun things like a sofa for her room which is pretty ridiculous. I know her bedroom is big but it didn’t look big enough to fit two double beds in so does she want to just get rid of the one they just bought or what? They literally want for nothing, anything they ask for they get almost immediately and although they might be able to afford it, they should teach their children to wait and perhaps earn it or at least until Christmas or something. I’m pretty sure Kaci and Grace have a pretty high allowance so why not say that if there is something they really want they should save up for it? I knew they were spoilt but it did shock me how easily Joel will just let them get whatever they want, I get the feeling Grace can work her way around him since I don’t think Sarah actually said she could get it, but she’ll probably give in eventually too.

Reactions: 7

welovegossip23

Most recent video ... ‘something came up, we couldn’t film’ - no, you invited your entire family round to play on the bouncy castle

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Kaci isn’t planning on going to college/university it’s so stupid she wants to be a model and youtuber all these youtube family kids think that youtube is going to be around forever in 15 years I doubt it’s going to still be around
Kacis stunning but it’s not model pretty it’s like actress pretty. Like she doesn’t have any striking feautures that agencies want, plus she isn’t that tall is she?

idk2

VIP Member
Is it just me or Grace looks fully grown up in the latest video?!
In my mind she’ll forever be 11 😂
It’s mad how time has flown by
I thought the same! I was actually thinking, she's already pretty but once shes older, shes going to be veryyy pretty.

User13

This doesn’t surprise me though, I wouldn’t want people questioning me on why such a long-standing friendship has ended. If either of them wanted to talk about it publicly, they would. They were friends long before youtube so it’s not like it was a superficial friendship just for views or whatever. I just think it’s a sad situation especially that Roland and Kaci/Grace don’t even follow each other now so it’s not just something that was kept between the adults.
It’s sad because the kids literally grew up together, they’ve been on holidays abroad together and there’s multiple photos of Kaci holding Lily as a baby and all the kids cuddled up together growing up looking as if they were actually siblings or cousins! They bought Roland his car and they all went to Miami and Roland seemed really close with the kids then as well, grace and Lilly are really close and they’re in a friendship group with other girls their age and they were talking about going to grace’s new house for a sleepover when lockdown ends, might be awkward for Lilly especially as Roland will probably drop her and pick her up! I hope it doesn’t cause issues with the other girls and they choose to “take sides”. I remember chloe and Sophie calling Roland “uncle” and when it wasn’t certain if Sophie was going to make it as a baby/toddler it looked like Roland was a huge support for that, wonder if they’d still be friends if YouTube never happened... kind of sad really. Roland didn’t have to unfollow the kids though, Sarah still follows his children even though she doesn’t follow him. We may be looking into it too much, sometimes management don’t allow other YouTubers mix (apparently) unless under same management. Dadvgirls are under a very well-known and successful management team but Roland is under a different one and where they are both family vloggers, it can cause rivalry so sometimes they’re told not to show their friendship to the “world” but I doubt this is true or likely

Well I bet Roland’s glad he got some attention before they ditched each other (if they have). Dadvgirls got him subscribers and followers and got him noticed😂 tbh I would probably subscribe to Roland even if I didn’t know who dadvgirls was. His kids are great, relatable family especially for children of separated parents

I do wish Roland would stop editing the photos of his kids though! Whitening their teeth and making Lilly’s hair more blonder/skin more tan. They’re gorgeous it’s not needed imo. His children do have clean teeth but he edits them more, you can tell they are edited, look at Ralph’s teeth in this botched up one. I know most celebs/YouTubers do it but it bothers me more when it’s children😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Grejaha

VIP Member
I personally would like to see her go to uni rather than go down the conventional YouTube route that everyone does.... I have a friend who’s a PE teacher and she was awful at science but she did just sports at uni and then went down the teaching route through some school program without the actual post grad or any of that... I think as long as she gets the experience of teaching and sports then she’ll be fine

Boohoo.com

I really enjoyed their Christmas opening video. I loved how natural it was and how realistic it felt. From my personal experiences when I was younger growing up with siblings, it felt really homely in a way, and I loveee how the designer presents weren't projected too much on camera. They all seemed so grateful. I liked how they all just opened the presents naturally compared to the Ingham's who hype them up so much.

To be fair I really admire her for admitting it
Finally someone telling the truth

I’m sick tired of YouTubers being so secretive about everything or pretending as if they earned nothing
Yeah. I’m really not a fan of hers but fair play to her for saying it. I doubt I would have in the same situation.

idk2

VIP Member
So not only was there 5 ads within 8 MINUTES of a 25 minute video (Non-skippable too!) but the video was also a bloody AD which was only disclosed half way through. So funny they said theyve been using it a while but then a few mins before Kaci said they have UberEats everyday. I had to use adblock half way through bc cant bloody cope.

I still love them as a family but I cant deal with all these ads everywhere - they just come across very money hungry now.

User13

Someone at Kaci and Grace’s school was tested positive so the school is shut for 2 weeks, Kaci was tested positive a few days ago but I think they should all re-test now in case someone has caught it from Kaci since! Grace and Kaci were cuddling and lying on each other/play fighting in the recent video, contact was close and Kaci most likely had it then and didn’t know! Grace could have caught it then... For Sophie’s sake I think they should all test again and regularly after that, which I think they will do anyway, grace or someone else could have caught it from Kaci after that test was done! If Sophie gets it she could quite possibly get really poorly and die, she did have a life expectancy of a teen at one point, now it’s a “nothing answer”, they have no idea how long she will live for they just feel like they know and hope she will have a full life like the rest of us do, it’s a shame Sophie can’t go and isolate at her nan’s house but that could cause a spread. I believe that they are following all steps to ensure Sophie and the rest of the household are safe, it’s nobody’s fault, I don’t believe we should be saying a child got covid because she wasn’t wearing her mask properly, yes it could and quite possibly was the factor but a child has covid, we should keep our opinions to ourselves. Yes Kaci doesn’t wear her mask properly but half of Britain don’t either! She wasn’t expecting to catch covid and I don’t think we should talk about a child getting covid “because she wasn’t wearing her mask properly”

did you know that the masks don’t prevent you catching covid?

katywilliams

My only issue I have with his story today was him taking the mick out of trigger warnings as someone who benefits from actual trigger warnings due to my mental health and the fact he was joking about it kinda bothered me
You’re extremely sensitive then. People are constantly getting triggered by every little thing, so he put a warning as people were getting so offended. how do you lot truly find everything offensive, have you seen enough of the world?

lozzer

With sarah maybe, but i feel joel is more sensitive to grace. Could be wrong but I feel he gets her more. We all know everyone’s favourite is Chloe though!
100% agree. sarah will do anything for kaci. joel will do some things for kaci but (what is seen on camera) grace gets a lot of love from joel. coco gets anything she wants!

paigelemonade

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why couldn’t Joel be in the video? He didn’t need to be behind the camera reading the questions, and still could’ve participated despite knowing the questions, like most youtubers do? IMO they’re probably either trying to get two loads of content out of the same video idea, or perhaps having Joel off camera meant less was disclosed about them personally, as one less person wasn’t answering?

LittleDuckling

i’m not a fan of the corsets and stuff that has lacing around the boob area. the rest are appropriate i just don’t really think that she would be posting wearing them
I agree the corset ones and lace ones are not appropriate at all. Some of them look like mature Pj's and vest tops.

I know Grace is growing up, but her style used to be so different

She’s emulating her sister so much
She’s becoming a young version of Kaci
Which on the other hand is quite normal, everyone looks up to their older siblings
Unfortunately kaci isn't the best role model when it comes to her presentation. She wears very heavy make up, fake tan, innapropriate clothing, poses and dances in a way that is much more older than she is and will only wear designer clothes.

Last edited:

Chloesm

VIP Member
One thing I appreciate is both Kaci and Grace go to school without makeup despite having some imperfections which are absolutely normal for their age

There are certain girls who go for a full face every time they go to school and end up looking really inappropriate for that particular setting

It really is. There is a lot of mystery surounding the production of the clothing as well, a lot of peo
Look they are are putting all of this on the internet. Once its on the Internet it always will be. They are basically handing pedophiles content like here you go do whatever you want with my childrens content. Parental instinct should be to protect your child not expose them.

I dont care if it's 2021 this shit happens and i find it weird that the parents don't guard what their childrens content can be used for especially if they are provocative. I really don't care if the rest of the world is dressing like that. The mass consensus of actions at no point makes its ok
you issue should be with the paedophile's and ppl allowing kids to be sexualised. just because there are sick ppl in the world doesnt mean they should have to change their style. a pedophile can walk out of thier house and see 100's of girls dressed like this. they decided to put their lives on the internet so they know what they are getting themselves into and thats they're decision.

Last edited: