Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashleya

lots of you tubers talk about how they only do ads they like. Obviously not them. We all know they all use iPhones i bet he got it out, said some words and sold it on eBay. And I agree ONLY £599 is a lot for anyone let alone 9 year olds

Reactions: 8

Chloesm

VIP Member
Kudos to Joel for actually being honest on their house price 👏👏
Literally I respect them for being such honest YouTubers! Other people would’ve just avoided the question

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I really respect them for this. Lot of other influencers would've completely ignored the roles and not isolated.

The thing I don't get though is that Kaci has gone out with friends so surely she could bring the virus back on clothing a bag etc and pass it to another family member.
Yeah but I guess that could happen to any of us?

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
The hostel story annoys me every time, yes they have done well but they didn't get there on their own. Working for his mum's religious TV network which is worth millions would have helped them very much and gave them the funds to start youtube.
I don't deny he is a success but without the good job his parents gave him and the start up funds would they really have got to where they are now.

He also sat there and said which one of Grace's friends he liked the least which was just nasty, they could of blurred the child's name out.Then he joked about killing Graces hamster? You respect him? Seriously. So what is he said how much his house was.
it was a joke, you surely cant be offended by that? if you are then you really have no sense of humour and need to learn to take joke karen

Chloesm

VIP Member
Watched the video this afternoon
Honestly they’re the best when it comes to organising bday parties
They truly made Coco’s day special and really made her feel like a princess.
Sarah and Joel are so caring.

anyways I noticed that clip too. And it does seem that there’s another person. But, as someone suggested, it may be Sarah’s sister who had just dropped the cake and biscuits.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
In my house, if I was bought something that was expensive, If I didnt like it I would say so. My parents would rather I be honest so they can return it instead of it sitting in my wardrobe unused and as a total waste of money?

All big families have that one sibling who's greedy or spoilt plus Kaci is at that age now where she may not realise it but everything is a competition in school. Who has the best jacket, who has the newest phone etc. Kaci is the oldest so always used to getting what she wants, she wouldn't ever have had a hand me down like Grace or her siblings. Whereas younger siblings like Grace are often told no or use your sisters to the point where its forgotten and they're not bothered anymore. I think Kkaci and Grace are equally privileged but they spend their money in different ways. Grace is getting a whole new expensive set up for her hamster even though theres no need and nothing wrong with the one she has now. Kaci would prefer getting a Dior bracelet or a new jacket.

They've always been well off so money has always been all they know. If they were to shop at B&M and upload that video, I would think they were being disingenuous and pandering to people who arent so well off as I've never heard them ever shop there. Different viewpoints I guess.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I can't believe Joel, Kaci and Grace standing in disagree on the newest video when it came to the question of "does social media make your life better?", without social media they wouldn't have that massive house, the tesla, designer gear, I think it is so ignorant to say their job, that has put them in a better position than most people, doesn't make their life better?
They didn't say it doesn't make 'Their' life better. They did say it makes their lives better and gives them all they have, what they were saying is that it doesn't make your life better generally for most people who don't use it to earn a living

• Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I just read on here that someone said Joel’s parents had a Christian tv network! I had no idea, just looked into it and seen that his parents were the owners of their old house and used some of it as a studio hence the strange living layout (studio downstairs etc). Weird, as I always remember Joel referring to the owner as ‘the landlord’ or am I wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it was said on here that Joel’s parents gave the house to him and his brother so I’m guessing he payed rent to his brother whilst they lived there. It was probably just for ease that he called his brother their landlord as might be a bit hard to explain. Plus it makes them more relatable if they’re renting from a seemingly random landlord and not just paying rent to a family member for a house you also partly own. Also, it would probably be a little controversial if viewers found out what Joel’s parents do and make them less relatable in their rags to riches story if they knew he came from a very wealthy family. I understand that him and Sarah having kaci at 18 probably meant their parents made them move out and start their own lives, but I think viewers who have no idea what Joel’s side of the family do and only know that Sarah didn’t have a lot growing up probably think they came from nothing. I don’t have anything wrong with them not sharing everything but it does put things more into perspective the more you know.

Last edited:

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Thoughts on Kaci's new ITS collection?

I'm not a fan of ITS and its cheap quality clothes, but I'm kinda happy for Kaci Jay as she's only 14 and honestly it was a great deal for her
I wouldn’t buy it, but it’s cute and affordable, I think it’s gonna bet than saffrons

justwatching121

So disappointed as this is the first time I’ve thought something bad about them so also the first time I’m writing on here. But in the new video it showed how bratty Chloe is!! I couldn’t believe her screaming when Grace was finding her present in the bathroom! But they just seem to fuel it as instead of telling her it’s not her birthday they put the present back for her to “find it” and let her have her own way. I also don’t know why all of the kids got a present as it was graces birthday? They got kaci some trainers and mentioned that Grace got some trainers on kaci’s birthday so fair enough but the little two? How will they understand (especially Chloe) that a birthday is that persons special day? It just seems like the older Chloe gets the more she comes across like a spoilt brat IMO

thegreencow

VIP Member
I really respect them for this. Lot of other influencers would've completely ignored the roles and not isolated.

The thing I don't get though is that Kaci has gone out with friends so surely she could bring the virus back on clothing a bag etc and pass it to another family member.

Whyohwhy20

Their latest video just shows how materialistic they are. They dont seem to want anything unless its a brand. There was 3 apple laptops just sat on the side.
they came across so badly in that video all about how much things cost- no thought for the poor kids who watch them That won’t be getting anything this year 😞

Starfish

I love this family BUT my god Chloe is the classic example of a kid raised on YouTube. Her constant posing and brattyness is going to be a huge headache for them in years to come and they enable and encourage it. Their insta stories are constantly videos and photos of her posing or being a princess. You can tell what kind of a teenager she’ll be and they’re setting themselves up for trouble