Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ses3711

VIP Member
Definitely better than sending clothes to landfill but I honestly cant see Dad V Girls shopping in a charity shop. Maybe vintage means upcycled with a hefty price tag?

Reactions: 7
I think its a bit OTT to call them lazy. They've only missed one upload that I've noticed last week and uploaded a day earlier with the Valentines day special instead of their normal day. They still have at least one video up every week, most of the time, it's two. The kids are all still doing school 9-3pm so it's not like they're sat around doing nothing - Sarah is still looking after Chloe and Sophie is going into school. Like you said, its a pandemic, what do you expect them to upload if they're home all day as the rest of us? I think they've done really well considering many YouTubers have stopped uploading altogether bc of lack of content. People are all in the same boat, everyone is demotivated and stressed and Joel literally said last week, they missed an upload for family reasons as his dad had Covid and he was obviously stressed about it.

Yes, the brands are a bit obsessive but that's not anything new. Even when they were starting out, they were all decked out in name brand clothes. It's just now that the older girls are more into their fashion that we see it more.
No. First off all ,not to be petty, it's half term. They are lazy and I hate to say it but they are. Dad probably got Covid from going to a party tbh.

• Angry

Queen of the Thames

They were/are working with the body shop, who will give an amount of money to that charity with every purchase made. And Grace didn’t know TBS are doing that. So she also gave her own money to that charity. I thought it was a really sweet thing of Grace to do!

Queen of the Thames

So they've bought a Tesla. Wish I put money down on that bet lol.

2 years on YT, countless holidays, 70k car, million pound new home, more designer brands than you can name and hardly a 40 hour workweek either. I would be lying if I said I'm not jealous and slightly disillusioned by it all.
They said in the vlog today that the Tesla is just gifted for a week! Good job you didn’t bet on it haha!

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
To be fair no, she didn’t even manage to finish the challenge and from my point of view it was like as if she couldn’t be bothered to do the challenge, she put no effort or whatsoever
Yeah I felt like it was a very half-arse video that she only put out bc she hadn't put anything out in a while.

Grace’s new video ops? She seems so sweet i think, definitely my fave member of the fam. I’ve noticed sometimes kaci struggles getting her words out properly, probably just because she has a lot to say! I really don’t want grace to feel like she has to be another Kaci, they’re all so unique and Grace has an incredible personality. I do really think this family is one of the good ones
Grace is a sweet kid. She reminds me a lot of Mia from Family Fizz before their channel got big. Quiet and reserved as opposed to the rest of the family’s louder, more outgoing personalities. I hope Grace is able to maintain who she is and doesn’t get pushed into feeling like she has to be loud and someone that she’s not.
I did find her video a bit dull at times but it’s only her second so plenty of time to improve.

Grace23

In my opinion, this family have come into a bit of money, and all of a sudden are acting like they’re these multi-millionaire celebrities. It’s making them unrelateable to their viewers, and honestly a bit in likeable. It’s like when chavs come into money. I quite like Sarah and Grace, as they seem much more humble and genuinely great full for what the have, Joel tries to act like a 20 year old, and Kaci is just spoilt now and it really shows.

LittleDuckling

My only issue I have with his story today was him taking the mick out of trigger warnings as someone who benefits from actual trigger warnings due to my mental health and the fact he was joking about it kinda bothered me
I don't think his intention was to take the micky out of anyone suffering from any kid of mental issue. He was refering to people getting triggered and annoyed by little things like not washing the cucumber ect because I think people were being rude over it.

idk2

VIP Member
Theyve moved in to their new house and from what we've seen on insta, it looks huge!

I genuinely like this family and i have defended them on here before but one thing that doesn't sit right with me is kacis new 'vintage' obsession i get its a trend and there is nothing wrong with liking vintage clothes but most vintage clothes are thrifted and from thrift stores. as thrifting and vintage is such a trend alot of ppl who can afford to but clothes are buying from these thrift stores and ppl who actually depend on these stores don't have anything because people see it as an aesthetic. what are you guys' opinion?

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Dadvgirls are the only YouTubers that are genuine. They spend money on designer stuff, just like every other YouTuber. But you see how well deserved it all is. They got lucky in life, after Joel and Sarah having to live in a hostel with their newborn Kaci at such a young age, they really do deserve all that they've got now.
They work really hard for it and the girls are a credit to them

welovegossip23

No Kaci clearly gets given things to her on a plate without much contemplation. Grace, with the gecko had to clean her room which is fine but i don't think the public needed to see it. Also when Sarah did her own vlog, she opened Kaci's room door but didn't show Kaci or the room as clearly Kaci did not want to be seen. But then she walked into Grace's room and Grace clearly doesn't want the world to know her room is messy. Sarah not only showed the "messy" room she made a comment too. There's an obvious disparity between how they treat the two in my opinion
With sarah maybe, but i feel joel is more sensitive to grace. Could be wrong but I feel he gets her more. We all know everyone’s favourite is Chloe though!

Oh no, I don't blame her at all. As you said, it wasn't her who picked the amounts. I just meant I personally would still feel bad for taking it (although probably still planning in my head how I would spend it) 😂
In fairness considering the money was most likely earned from previous vlogs/ads, it’s just as much Kaci’s as it is the parents.
I think in a normal situation where the parents are out earning money then yeah the kid taking 3 grand wouldn’t be great but these families are basically living off their kids so if anything 3 grand going straight to Kaci is a drop in the ocean to what she has earned.

heretoday10

ugggghhh jeeeez can they (mainly Sarah) give grace a breather in the latest video? not in how much they buy for their kids, but the differing treatment. grace is such a middle child and they’re a lovely family but it’s hard to watch! and i also think it’s clear that sarah and kaci are closer and joel and grace are closer, from what they show publicly it definitely shows that he understands grace more
I agree they love all their kids but it’s very obvious Grace and Joel have a stronger bond and are closer. I think because Kaci is the first born and she had her young , Sarah finds that special just by how she’s spoke about it but I don’t think that should get in the way of giving one child a harder time than others . I’ve noticed something similar with another YouTube family too. Sophie has special needs which requires a lot of attention and then Chloe is the youngest and very loud so those three each have a place in the family which makes them stand out and Sarah seems to be closer to the three of them whereas I think Joel tries to spread out his time and attention as evenly as he can with all four kids but it’s clear he’s closer to Grace which I think is a really good thing because Grace could easily get lost in that family by just being the middle child. I know they buy all four of their kids literally anything they want so Grace doesn’t go without in that way but it must be hard when all your other siblings have their obvious place in the family and you let them take centre stage because you’re quieter.

• Heart

CLittleworld

I love them but they usually do some kind of twist and donate etc n they did come across as if they weren’t acknowledging kids with nothing

hmchmcl

Would've rather seen a £30 b&m present swap so their viewers can actually relate to their budgets.

idk2

VIP Member
There latest video learning new skills was so boring - their first video I didn’t finish!