Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen The3Halls new video?

Lily walked around the whole shop without her facemask on properly and everything they had already touched and dropped they put back!

What a stupid challange to do in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 4
There latest video learning new skills was so boring - their first video I didn’t finish!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen their new nightime routine?

It's nice to see such a realistic routine however I can't help but think that Chloes behaviour could be a result of her family always laughing at her when she has been naughty and rude before, which we have seen on camera. I don't think she has ever been no told no or disaplined so now it has come to a point where she is being really naughty but she doesn't care about being told off. She literally ran away from Joel, they have caused the problems themselves.

Im all for womens rights but I think 13/14 is a bit young for a belly button piercing. I was a bit shocked they agreed to it so easily, there is a big risk of infection with that kind of piercing and it takes a lot of responsibilty to take care of it and clean it. Also how is that going to work at school? Grace said that her school only allows one set of ear piercings, So I have a feeling that belly button piercings are not apart of that. Doing P.E with a belly button piercing doesn't seem like a good idea either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They really must have tons of patience with Chloe

honestly I couldn’t cope with a child like that 😅

Reactions: 1
They really must have tons of patience with Chloe

honestly I couldn’t cope with a child like that 😅
They talked about how misbehaved she is in front of her too, which is the complete opposite of positive reinforcement. If you tell a child she’s naughty she’ll assume she is and behave accordingly.
Another ad not disclosed in title, thumbnail or labelled ad in description box. How do they get away with this.
Have they photoshopped Chloe’s hair less red and more blonde in thumbnail too.

Reactions: 5
They talked about how misbehaved she is in front of her too, which is the complete opposite of positive reinforcement. If you tell a child she’s naughty she’ll assume she is and behave accordingly.
Another ad not disclosed in title, thumbnail or labelled ad in description box. How do they get away with this.
Have they photoshopped Chloe’s hair less red and more blonde in thumbnail too.
I have never seen a family do that many ads. There instagram is full of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah and also the way he advertised that computer this time was so fake 😂
Like come on we all know Kaci and Grace use their own MacBooks

Reactions: 6
Chloe on insta stories with that cake. I wouldnt expect a nearly 3 and a half year old to act like that. Its not surprising though considering Joel didn't seem to do alot.

Reactions: 2
She sat there and was just pushing her hand in the cake, joel told her no but she just carried on.
I couldn't find the story? I am not suprised I don't think she has ever been told no or disaplined to she doesn't listen to them.

They might think she is cute and cheeky now but wait until she goes into nursery or school. Her teachers won't find her behaviour funny and they will definatley tell her off.

I wonder how funny they will find it when they get phone calls or have to go into the school because of her bad behaviour!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.