Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe tonight’s vid if Joel is nervous or it might be whatever’s in that box revealed

Reactions: 1
The Sacconejolys clickbaited once too many times in my opinion. Plus they don’t do anything. Their views have been on the decline even before that.
I don’t think there’s a big mystery about Sophie’s illness. Personally I would be fairly confident Sophie has some sort of Cerebal Palsy and Global Delay.
DVG always clickbait as well.

The last title of their video was 'Kaci had an accident' she didnt have an accident she just fell off the ramp :rolleyes:

DVG also don't do anything, half the challenges they do they don't even complete.

There two completely differnt channels anyway DVG dont daily vlog like the Sacconejolys

Reactions: 4
I really do think Sarah is pregnant, soft drink at lunch, cutting the shopping trip short, having a look in the baby section

Reactions: 11
I know I just meant they spend like the YT money will always be there 😊
DVG always clickbait as well.

The last title of their video was 'Kaci had an accident' she didnt have an accident she just fell off the ramp :rolleyes:

DVG also don't do anything, half the challenges they do they don't even complete.

There two completely differnt channels anyway DVG dont daily vlog like the Sacconejolys
I don’t think so, I think she was driving and her feet hurt 😞

I really do think Sarah is pregnant, soft drink at lunch, cutting the shopping trip short, having a look in the baby section

I know I just meant they spend like the YT money will always be there 😊

I don’t think so, I think she was driving and her feet hurt 😞
i thought she was a pretty fit person though, she was wearing DMs which are the comfiest shoes you can get! Its not just this vlog other people have said the same about some signs in other videos. We shall see i suppose ;)

Reactions: 2
Why do they need 3 cars between them? I'm honestly confused. The Landrover, the Merc A Class and what looks like a brand new 2019/2020 Mercedes convertible that they were in today?

I also think shes pregnant or they're planning. She seemed very shy when she mentioned a lot of her "friends have babies" lol

Reactions: 5
Why do they need 3 cars between them? I'm honestly confused. The Landrover, the Merc A Class and what looks like a brand new 2019/2020 Mercedes convertible that they were in today?

I also think shes pregnant or they're planning. She seemed very shy when she mentioned a lot of her "friends have babies" lol
I wasn't sold on the pregnancy theory until that clip, definitely seemed like they were hinting at it and Joel has been very clear he wants another child. I wonder if they'll keep the channel name if she is pregnant and it's a boy

Reactions: 5
So Grace is now making videos without writing 'AD' in the title as well? How deceiving! I know all of her videos would have to go through Joel first and it's not okay to just shove an Advertisment in a video without declaring it in the title first.

Also why on earth did she put a towel over a glass tank! That is not even a hamster cage and if they realised the tank was not suitable they should have gone straight to the pet shop to buy another one! How stupid and dangerous the poor hamster could over heat because of inadequate ventalation.

The poor thing is probably trying to escape because they need some fresh air and they are bored. There is a reason why hamster cages have levels and tunnels and that's because hamsters need stimulation they need to climb and crawl around, that is why she is trying to get out!

Last edited:
So Grace is now making videos without writing 'AD' in the title as well? How deceiving! I know all of her videos would have to go through Joel first and it's not okay to just shove an Advertisment in a video without declaring it in the title first.

Also why on earth did she put a towel over a glass tank! That is not even a hamster cage and if they realised the tank was not suitable they should have gone straight to the pet shop to buy another one! How stupid and dangerous the poor hamster could over heat because of inadequate ventalation.

The poor thing is probably trying to escape because they need some fresh air and they are bored. There is a reason why hamster cages have levels and tunnels and that's because hamsters need stimulation they need to climb and crawl around, that is why she is trying to get out!
Ive not seen any youtuber post Ad in the title of their videos. If they are all posting it within the video and not getting in trouble surely that is enough?

No because it tricks people into watching ads that they don’t know about.
It does look like ASA recommend AD is placed into the title or thumbnail, however as it is only a recommendation i can see how they get away with only stating ad within the video.

Ive not seen any youtuber post Ad in the title of their videos. If they are all posting it within the video and not getting in trouble surely that is enough?
The thing is all this family seem to do is Ads and sponserships. I have seen loads of youtubers write 'AD' in the title of their video.

It makes it seem like the only reason they do there videos is because they are being paid to do an add.

They get paid for our views so we she surely know if there going to be doing an add halfway through.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.