Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Erin Bowyer’s video- she wanted the Louis Vuitton bumbag that Kaci had and they’re going back to London tomorrow as K wants something from Prada!
yes ! erin bowyer posted a tiktok and she was pretty much dressed identical to kaci, same exact tshirt in same colour with the same dior gold necklace and bracelet which she bought right after kaci did. Everyone was commenting saying “you’re copying kaci” and she denied it and then kaci had to comment and back erin up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dad V Girls - Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Erin Bowyer’s video- she wanted the Louis Vuitton bumbag that Kaci had and they’re going back to London tomorrow as K wants something from Prada!
the fact that Erin aged 21(?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.

Reactions: 11
the fact that Erin aged 21(?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.
I thought this too! I’m 20 myself and no offence but I would never hang out with a 15 yo
There’s too much of an age gap and at this age you can really feel the difference, you have different views, different goals in life

it’s not like saying two friends of 30 and 35
Do you know what I mean?

Reactions: 11
it’s like a 10 yo being w friends with a 15 yo. the younger a child is the bigger an age gap. kaci is still a child in some aspects i’d be more cautious if i where sarah// joel

Reactions: 5
In my opinion, this family have come into a bit of money, and all of a sudden are acting like they’re these multi-millionaire celebrities. It’s making them unrelateable to their viewers, and honestly a bit in likeable. It’s like when chavs come into money. I quite like Sarah and Grace, as they seem much more humble and genuinely great full for what the have, Joel tries to act like a 20 year old, and Kaci is just spoilt now and it really shows.

Reactions: 7
I thought this too! I’m 20 myself and no offence but I would never hang out with a 15 yo
There’s too much of an age gap and at this age you can really feel the difference, you have different views, different goals in life

Do you know what I mean?
I find it strange aswell, I don't know why two people who are so different in age would want to hang around with each other unless they are siblings or cousins. If I didn't know how old kaci was I would have thought she was much older though she seems to act a lot older than she is. Sarah and Joel don't seem to have a problem with this though :rolleyes:

In my opinion, this family have come into a bit of money, and all of a sudden are acting like they’re these multi-millionaire celebrities. It’s making them unrelateable to their viewers, and honestly a bit in likeable. It’s like when chavs come into money. I quite like Sarah and Grace, as they seem much more humble and genuinely great full for what the have, Joel tries to act like a 20 year old, and Kaci is just spoilt now and it really shows.
I agree. I did like this family but I find it a bit much with them constantly throwing designer labels around and all the Ads. If they were to just take a step back and maybe try some vlogging I would find them much more relatable.

Reactions: 3
I kinda agree Kaci is 15 and has Prada, Dior, Louis Vuitton etc.

Reactions: 1

Do you know what I mean?
to be fair, i’m 17 and my closest friends are 16,18,19,22&23. theres a group of us, when you’re not in school you don’t really notice the difference (these friends are from my dance school) if kaci is mature and doesn’t act her age sometimes it’s difficult to feel the age gap. i’m doing my a levels, my best friend is doing her gcses and another one has been working for 4 years and we all get along so well, different if it was someone who was 11 and 18 but when you get to her age i don’t think it’s that big of a deal tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.