Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think weed or something?? I was wondering more what Kaci had done🤣
A lot of people on this thread really love them/ like them a lot.
I liked the video, I kind of got Joel’s jokes, I get the sense of humour around saying inappropriate things.
The only things that bugs me a little is when they use their story to ‘inspire’ others. Teachers, paramedics, firefighters etc are some people who work bloody hard (harder than them) and they won’t have a 1.5 million house, but it’s kinda implied if you work hard then you can be like them. I mean I’m sure they think they work hard but not compared to other jobs and they’re saying to fans you can do this when unless you’re in the public eye it’s very difficult but you just need to ‘work hard’ ***eyeroll***

Reactions: 8
I just read on here that someone said Joel’s parents had a Christian tv network! I had no idea, just looked into it and seen that his parents were the owners of their old house and used some of it as a studio hence the strange living layout (studio downstairs etc). Weird, as I always remember Joel referring to the owner as ‘the landlord’ or am I wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I just read on here that someone said Joel’s parents had a Christian tv network! I had no idea, just looked into it and seen that his parents were the owners of their old house and used some of it as a studio hence the strange living layout (studio downstairs etc). Weird, as I always remember Joel referring to the owner as ‘the landlord’ or am I wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it was said on here that Joel’s parents gave the house to him and his brother so I’m guessing he payed rent to his brother whilst they lived there. It was probably just for ease that he called his brother their landlord as might be a bit hard to explain. Plus it makes them more relatable if they’re renting from a seemingly random landlord and not just paying rent to a family member for a house you also partly own. Also, it would probably be a little controversial if viewers found out what Joel’s parents do and make them less relatable in their rags to riches story if they knew he came from a very wealthy family. I understand that him and Sarah having kaci at 18 probably meant their parents made them move out and start their own lives, but I think viewers who have no idea what Joel’s side of the family do and only know that Sarah didn’t have a lot growing up probably think they came from nothing. I don’t have anything wrong with them not sharing everything but it does put things more into perspective the more you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think it was said on here that Joel’s parents gave the house to him and his brother so I’m guessing he payed rent to his brother whilst they lived there. It was probably just for ease that he called his brother their landlord as might be a bit hard to explain. Plus it makes them more relatable if they’re renting from a seemingly random landlord and not just paying rent to a family member for a house you also partly own. Also, it would probably be a little controversial if viewers found out what Joel’s parents do and make them less relatable in their rags to riches story if they knew he came from a very wealthy family. I understand that him and Sarah having kaci at 18 probably meant their parents made them move out and start their own lives, but I think viewers who have no idea what Joel’s side of the family do and only know that Sarah didn’t have a lot growing up probably think they came from nothing. I don’t have anything wrong with them not sharing everything but it does put things more into perspective the more you know.
They also forgot to mention they still own the maisonette property that they moved from (that roland currently lives in, watch his videos for the layout) so they were getting rental income from that and probably have no mortgage on that anymore either. AND Joel worked for HIS DAD and so do the rest of his siblings so no, he really didn’t get where he was all on his own. His parents may have left them for a while when they had Kaci but looking at Joel’s parents religious backgrounds it makes sense why this was but they still took him back in to give him a well paying, stable job within their company which led him to buy the maisonette and they mustve helped with the deposit anyway as Sarah says there new property is the only one they did all by themselves. I find it very disingenuous sometimes as they make it seem like it was them v everyone else when that clearly wasn’t the case at all. They still had supportive parents and families and were still privileged enough to live a very comfortable life before YouTube.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen there new 'Dad V Girls VS the Andres' video?

I think the idea behind the video was good going against each other.

They looked a bit awkward though, they didn't seem like their normal selves :unsure:

Reactions: 5
There was too much commentary in the video it was 15 mins but two challenges that werent even 5 mins.

Reactions: 3
they seemed to be on there best behaviour tbf. normally they seem chilled but in most collabs they have done you see a differnt side to them.

they seemed to be on there best behaviour tbf. normally they seem chilled but in most collabs they have done you see a differnt side to them.
Peter Andre is known for being a diva - he probably had a list of demands or did something to have them on edge. I haven't watched it yet though so will comment when I do 🤣

Did anyone see Erin Bowyer’s video- she wanted the Louis Vuitton bumbag that Kaci had and they’re going back to London tomorrow as K wants something from Prada!

Did anyone see Erin Bowyer’s video- she wanted the Louis Vuitton bumbag that Kaci had and they’re going back to London tomorrow as K wants something from Prada!
i don’t watch erin but i might give it a watch, i feel bad for grace on this one; kaci has more designer than most women can dream of and grace has a prada bag that kaci might get. i personally don’t see the need in designer stuff but i’d hate for my sister to have the same as me

Reactions: 4
Peter Andre is known for being a diva - he probably had a list of demands or did something to have them on edge. I haven't watched it yet though so will comment when I do 🤣
I think they were on there best behaviour because of how famous Peter Andre is and they didn't want to look like idiots infront of him.

I think they were on there best behaviour because of how famous Peter Andre is and they didn't want to look like idiots infront of him.
I just watched it! I thought Petre's kids came off a bit cheeky in comparison to DVG which made them feel awkward. There seemed to be quite a bit of bickering between them while DVG just watched on 🤣 Also, Kaci and Junior are the same age but I wouldnt have thought so watching that!

It was an entertaining video which seemed like a nightmare to film and edit but yeah, I agree. Not many challenges at all and too much commentary by the Andre's

Reactions: 6
I just watched it! I thought Petre's kids came off a bit cheeky in comparison to DVG which made them feel awkward. There seemed to be quite a bit of bickering between them while DVG just watched on 🤣 Also, Kaci and Junior are the same age but I wouldnt have thought so watching that!

It was an entertaining video which seemed like a nightmare to film and edit but yeah, I agree. Not many challenges at all and too much commentary by the Andre's
The Andre kids are very famous so they wouldn't of felt nervous at all of working with DVG. DVG were probably a bit nervous which is why I think they were a bit more reserved than normal.

It would have been nice to see a few more challenges, I did end up skipping a lot of the commentary.

It would be cool if they could do a rematch in real life after we have come out of lockdown.

The Andre kids are very famous so they wouldn't of felt nervous at all of working with DVG. DVG were probably a bit nervous which is why I think they were a bit more reserved than normal.

It would have been nice to see a few more challenges, I did end up skipping a lot of the commentary.

It would be cool if they could do a rematch in real life after we have come out of lockdown.
Sorry I meant the Andre's kids were cheeky as in quite outgoing and almost rude in some parts like it couldve been their own type of family banter but Junior seemed unimpressed by his dad and sister a lot of the times lol.
I dont think DVG were reserved but more so, unsure what to say when the Andre;s started bickering between themselves. That was the awkward part.

I think a rematch woud be better - pull names out of a hat for who you verse and what challenge they do.

kaci and grace looked a bit shocked that princess and junior where hugging. not once have i seen them to hug for a long time on camera

kaci and grace looked a bit shocked that princess and junior where hugging. not once have i seen them to hug for a long time on camera
I don't blame them, that was weird. Being close is nice but the way he was holding her and rubbing her legs hands and chest creeped me out a bit not goanna lie:ROFLMAO::sick:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.