Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If kaci has had covid shouldn’t she be tested again before meeting friends?
That's not what the guidelines tell people to do, so she's fine to go out after 10 days.

I must say, they handled the whole thing really well. No hype about it. You could tell how much Joel actually cared, especially about Sophie's test result. They took it very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If kaci has had covid shouldn’t she be tested again before meeting friends?
No. Otherwise no one with actual symptoms would be able to get a test if we have isolated people coming back for a retest. Too much demand.
She's isolated longer than necessary and theyve followed all rules and procedures really well.

Reactions: 6
I really respect them for this. Lot of other influencers would've completely ignored the roles and not isolated.

The thing I don't get though is that Kaci has gone out with friends so surely she could bring the virus back on clothing a bag etc and pass it to another family member.

Reactions: 8
I really respect them for this. Lot of other influencers would've completely ignored the roles and not isolated.

The thing I don't get though is that Kaci has gone out with friends so surely she could bring the virus back on clothing a bag etc and pass it to another family member.
Yeah but I guess that could happen to any of us?

I really enjoy watching this family, i always felt they are genuine and seem quite kind. I also like that they don't seem to sexualise their girls or allow them to be inappropriate like many other family vloggers. My opinion changed on that last aspect today though. Grace on her 13th Birthday doing a dance to a merge of 2 songs with the most inappropriate lyrics especially for a child. Her account says parent managed but how would joel and sarah think this is appropriate. Think of the pervs watching.
Whilst the dancing wasn't really sexual some of her moves mimicked the lyrics. Have tried to sensor the lyrics below please don't ban me tattle! Just trying to show people what i mean. Someone made a similar comment to mine on the video but no response and video still up. Protect your kids DadVgirls i expected better!

Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet a** p****
This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
D*** bigger than a tower, i ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass **** let me play with his rifle
P**** put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang, bang, bang

I really enjoy watching this family, i always felt they are genuine and seem quite kind. I also like that they don't seem to sexualise their girls or allow them to be inappropriate like many other family vloggers. My opinion changed on that last aspect today though. Grace on her 13th Birthday doing a dance to a merge of 2 songs with the most inappropriate lyrics especially for a child. Her account says parent managed but how would joel and sarah think this is appropriate. Think of the pervs watching.
Whilst the dancing wasn't really sexual some of her moves mimicked the lyrics. Have tried to sensor the lyrics below please don't ban me tattle! Just trying to show people what i mean. Someone made a similar comment to mine on the video but no response and video still up. Protect your kids DadVgirls i expected better!

Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet a** p****
This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
D*** bigger than a tower, i ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass **** let me play with his rifle
P**** put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang, bang, bang
I think it’s unavoidable nowadays, everyone’s doing these dances and to be fair a lot don’t really think about the lyrics. However I agree that a lot of these dances that both kaci and particularly grace do could attract pervs but I wouldn’t say she’s doing to much compared to others on TikTok like 12 years olds wearing a strip of fabric across their chest and throwing it back etc.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s unavoidable nowadays, everyone’s doing these dances and to be fair a lot don’t really think about the lyrics. However I agree that a lot of these dances that both kaci and particularly grace do could attract pervs but I wouldn’t say she’s doing to much compared to others on TikTok like 12 years olds wearing a strip of fabric across their chest and throwing it back etc.
I agree. Grace is nowhere near as bad as that girl Ami Charlz who’s only 13 but dresses like a girl in her twenties. I’ve come across her tiktoks occasionally and she does wear a lot of tight, short dresses when going out and doesn’t behave like a typical young teenager. Her and Grace are part of a tiktok friendship group so maybe she’s having an influence on her.

Reactions: 4
I agree. Grace is nowhere near as bad as that girl Ami Charlz who’s only 13 but dresses like a girl in her twenties. I’ve come across her tiktoks occasionally and she does wear a lot of tight, short dresses when going out and doesn’t behave like a typical young teenager. Her and Grace are part of a tiktok friendship group so maybe she’s having an influence on her.
For sure ever since they’ve started posting about hanging out grace has started to dress ’more mature’ but however that is all part of being a teenager (Grace not Ami Charlz)

Reactions: 2
Just because its 'not as bad' as other girls doesn't make it acceptable. Yes Grace doesn't dress too old for her age but those lyrics are vile, no child should be listening or dancing to it

Just because its 'not as bad' as other girls doesn't make it acceptable. Yes Grace doesn't dress too old for her age but those lyrics are vile, no child should be listening or dancing to it
I still believe that the majority of whom do those dances really arent thinking about the lyrics at least not in any depth and teens nowadays including myself obviously know what it all means as the maturity age compared to a longtime ago you can clearly see has changed. In my opinion it’s words, she’s not going around doing what the lyrics say and eberyone Will hear them at some point

Reactions: 4
I still believe that the majority of whom do those dances really arent thinking about the lyrics at least not in any depth and teens nowadays including myself obviously know what it all means as the maturity age compared to a longtime ago you can clearly see has changed. In my opinion it’s words, she’s not going around doing what the lyrics say and eberyone Will hear them at some point
do you not think putting your hands down either side of your crotch when the lyric d*** comes up is being aware of the lyrics? These songs arent on the radio due to the sexual nature so no not everyone will hear it. Parents should be speaking to their children about this, lyrics are very obvious on this song. She is literally a day over 12 and the risk is that at age dancing to those songs without advice from parents and with it being deemed normal worse behaviour is possible. Its not like the video is private it is for the world to see and there are some disgusting people out there. I know we disagree and have differing opinions which is fine but i just think children should be protected more and taught what is acceptable for a child.

do you not think putting your hands down either side of your crotch when the lyric d*** comes up is being aware of the lyrics? These songs arent on the radio due to the sexual nature so no not everyone will hear it. Parents should be speaking to their children about this, lyrics are very obvious on this song. She is literally a day over 12 and the risk is that at age dancing to those songs without advice from parents and with it being deemed normal worse behaviour is possible. Its not like the video is private it is for the world to see and there are some disgusting people out there. I know we disagree and have differing opinions which is fine but i just think children should be protected more and taught what is acceptable for a child.
You’re entitled to your opinion. I looked at the video and didn’t notice any overly inappropriate dance moves. Except in some’s view At the start. She is fully clothed and doing a simple tiktok dance that to her most likely has no meaning. I have a question for you and that is what’s your age? I’m just curious because it might explain why we have different views

Reactions: 1
So disappointed as this is the first time I’ve thought something bad about them so also the first time I’m writing on here. But in the new video it showed how bratty Chloe is!! I couldn’t believe her screaming when Grace was finding her present in the bathroom! But they just seem to fuel it as instead of telling her it’s not her birthday they put the present back for her to “find it” and let her have her own way. I also don’t know why all of the kids got a present as it was graces birthday? They got kaci some trainers and mentioned that Grace got some trainers on kaci’s birthday so fair enough but the little two? How will they understand (especially Chloe) that a birthday is that persons special day? It just seems like the older Chloe gets the more she comes across like a spoilt brat IMO

So disappointed as this is the first time I’ve thought something bad about them so also the first time I’m writing on here. But in the new video it showed how bratty Chloe is!! I couldn’t believe her screaming when Grace was finding her present in the bathroom! But they just seem to fuel it as instead of telling her it’s not her birthday they put the present back for her to “find it” and let her have her own way. I also don’t know why all of the kids got a present as it was graces birthday? They got kaci some trainers and mentioned that Grace got some trainers on kaci’s birthday so fair enough but the little two? How will they understand (especially Chloe) that a birthday is that persons special day? It just seems like the older Chloe gets the more she comes across like a spoilt brat IMO
Tbf, my nan used to buy me and my siblings a little present if it was one of our birthdays, so we didn’t feel left out. But it was normally a little teddy or a magazine or something lmao

Reactions: 3
Tbh I did think they needed to calm Chloe down and explain it wasn't her birthday so no presents but sometimes theres no reasoning with a 2 year old and clearly she doesnt understand the concept of birthdays yet but knows they get presents. Its terrible twos for a reason, she'll grow out of it and by the end of the video, she had calmed a lot. I do think she gets away with a lot but she's the youngest and thats her role 🤣

I think getting Kaci the trainers was OTT but then if youre giving presents to the little two just because you want them to calm down and then its Grace's birthday, its a bit tit on Kaci if she doesnt get anything.

I think Chloe is too young to understand, she's only 2. It's quite common for siblings to get a present on each other's birthdays, my parents always gave us a little something

Reactions: 1
I think theyre gonna have a lot of issues with Chloe was she gets older.

I think Chloe is too young to understand, she's only 2. It's quite common for siblings to get a present on each other's birthdays, my parents always gave us a little something
yes I understand that some people get small presents on their siblings birthdays but there’s a difference between a small present and trainers etc😂

I actually love watching this family - i think they've done a great job with all their kids. You can tell Grace is a really thoughtful, considerate girl especially when she donated her shopping budget to charity in one of their recent videos.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.