Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope they don’t call their new video Kaci and Grace as teen mums!! What’s wrong with saying they are babysitting? Not a great idea to glamorise or make out it’s fun to be a teen mum IMO (having been one myself)

Reactions: 1
Love this family. Probably one of the most genuine family youtubers out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love this family. Probably one of the most genuine family youtubers out there.
I used to think that but now everything feels clickbait, advertising or pushing merch. They aren't as natural as before, at times it comes across as scripted too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wondering if they have had a falling out with Roland?? He has not been seen on their youtube/insta for a long time, looking at both families insta posts it don't look like they have even liked each others content?

Reactions: 3
Wondering if they have had a falling out with Roland?? He has not been seen on their youtube/insta for a long time, looking at both families insta posts it don't look like they have even liked each others content?
Maybe their YouTube ‘fame’ changed them and Roland decided to distance himself from them. Also, now they’ve introduced the rule of 6 and as they’re already a family of 6 they can’t really see anyone else. I’m not 100% sure how far they follow those rules but I doubt they’re going film and upload footage of themselves breaking these rules. Based off tiktok Grace and lily seem to be quite good friends.
Maybe Sarah’s big headedness is putting people off.
It might also be that Roland wants to gain his own success on YouTube which is why they’ve probably never mentioned his channel. The only reason I know of his channel is because of dad v girls, but I don’t think he wants the constant occasion with them, as some might say he’s only found success by occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think their fine as they went to a theme park with Roland and his daughter twice just before school started then they were in Centre Parcs. Plus Roland has his own channel now so maybe he's deciding to focus on that instead of doing free work for Joel.
They said theyve all been friends since college so I doubt they'll fall out as they both seem quite level headed albeit money hungry now!
Plus doesnt make sense for Roland to form a bubble with them when he has two kids of his own who are his bubble - before his kids were with their mum for a few weeks which is why he joined DVG bubble for a month or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can they add an option for their excited for the new video from hell yes to hell no?

Reactions: 2
i’ve been looking to see if anyone would mention them falling out with roland as ive been thinking this for a while! i noticed a few days ago that the dadvgirls account & roland are no longer following each other on instagram. but kaci & sarah still follow roland & roland follows them.

• Wow
  • Heart
i’ve been looking to see if anyone would mention them falling out with roland as ive been thinking this for a while! i noticed a few days ago that the dadvgirls account & roland are no longer following each other on instagram. but kaci & sarah still follow roland & roland follows them.

I noticed the same thing , is such a shame as they seemed to be best friend goals, it did seem like on things such as in one the videos over lockdown Sarah/Roland where arguing about dinner, Joel made it seem like fun and games for the camera but it did seem more serious. I did look at Grace tiktok after another tattleer mentioned Grace and Lily been friends, hope it won't affect the girls friendship.

Roland also not liking Kaci post anymore he normal did but when she launched her clothing collab he never showed any support to Kaci online.

I enjoy following Rolands channel as I think Lily qnd Ralph are such sweet well behaved children z so lovely to watch

I enjoy watching both families, I only came on here to see if anyone else had thought they had fell out as I hadn’t seen any comments on insta etc. It’s so nice to see Grace & Lily are still best friends.

• Heart
I noticed the same thing , is such a shame as they seemed to be best friend goals, it did seem like on things such as in one the videos over lockdown Sarah/Roland where arguing about dinner, Joel made it seem like fun and games for the camera but it did seem more serious. I did look at Grace tiktok after another tattleer mentioned Grace and Lily been friends, hope it won't affect the girls friendship.

Roland also not liking Kaci post anymore he normal did but when she launched her clothing collab he never showed any support to Kaci online.

I enjoy following Rolands channel as I think Lily qnd Ralph are such sweet well behaved children z so lovely to watch
Tbh I dont see Joel supporting Roland with his new channel as much as Roland supported him. He shouted him out like once or twice and then copied Roland's idea for a gaming channel or Twitch or whatever when he didnt even own a single gaming console!! How ridiculous.
I think Lily and Grace are still friends as were with each other recently without their parents? They had a few other friends with them too.
I dont think Roland and Sarahs arguments were serious tbh, I think its just one of those banter/back and forth friendships. I have a similar one and its all fun! I think its the issue of Joel taking constantly and not giving back. A mini cooper and used fridge they weren't using is nothing when you continue draining your friend dry.

• Heart
I think Roland went through years of being used and only got small pay and is now getting away. That or maybe he is still friends which i honestly hope they are and they unfollowed to unlink the channels and make sure they aren’t known as dadvgirls friends🤷‍♂️

Does anyone have any idea how they filmed Chloe and Sophie “home alone”? Do you think they were actually left alone, they were home the whole time, they were left with a babysitter? It just seems extremely unlikely that they’d leave a 7 and 2 year old alone. But they obviously don’t know a mask goes over your nose

Does anyone have any idea how they filmed Chloe and Sophie “home alone”? Do you think they were actually left alone, they were home the whole time, they were left with a babysitter? It just seems extremely unlikely that they’d leave a 7 and 2 year old alone. But they obviously don’t know a mask goes over your nose
Someone was filming them when they were in the house, walking around with the camera. I think they were with one of the grandparents;

The latest video hints ar a break of the rules as its been pointed out that family is already a family of 6 but someone was there recording chloe and Sophie when it was joel Sarah kaci or Grace

The latest video hints ar a break of the rules as its been pointed out that family is already a family of 6 but someone was there recording chloe and Sophie when it was joel Sarah kaci or Grace
You're allowed childcare even if in local lockdown and outside of rule of 6.

You're allowed childcare even if in local lockdown and outside of rule of 6.
But surely thats only for those people who have no other option? People who need to work?
There is 3 of them (Im not counting Grace!) in that house who could of watched Sophie and Chloe. The food bit could of been done sepreatly and then done on time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But surely thats only for those people who have no other option? People who need to work?
There is 3 of them (Im not counting Grace!) in that house who could of watched Sophie and Chloe. The food bit could of been done sepreatly and then done on time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not really. Our government didn't specify (because do they ever?!) therefore they can have someone babysit whenever. Its up to them what they classify as babysitting. Plus they had a babysitter pre-Covid when they went out to film without the babies too, she even went on holiday with them a few times.

I’m really confused the place Grace donated her money was the same place paying them to make the video it seems rather strange to me

I’m really confused the place Grace donated her money was the same place paying them to make the video it seems rather strange to me
I think the way grace reacted was quite genuine I doubt she knew what boots did. She does come across as a very level headed sweet girl and probably their time in London she saw homeless people and knew what she wanted to do with her money anyway.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.