Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their friend Roland has unfollowed all of them, wonder what went down 😕
They've asked for questions for a video they're filming - wonder if someone will ask about Roland etc. Although I think Grace and Lilly are still friends because Lilly did a video for Grace's birthday

Reactions: 6
Glad to hear Kaci is staying on at school after her GCSE's and doing her A Levels - Honestly thought they'd let her drop out like so many youtubers do after 16

Reactions: 14
Theyve moved in to their new house and from what we've seen on insta, it looks huge!

Reactions: 7
I know! It looks massive, wonder how much it cost
I remember looking online like a creep wondering where abouts they could move as all the houses nearby weren't 5 bed so unless there nearby is within 40 mins, it cant be that close! Or they were fibbing when they said their budget wasn't 1 million +

I think the fact that were able to move out on such short notice and extend their 'rental agreement' for so long while they waited for the house just shows it clearly wasn't rented as they made out. It was a family home they were living in, one owned my Joel and his brother or their parents.

Reactions: 5
I remember looking online like a creep wondering where abouts they could move as all the houses nearby weren't 5 bed so unless there nearby is within 40 mins, it cant be that close! Or they were fibbing when they said their budget wasn't 1 million +

I think the fact that were able to move out on such short notice and extend their 'rental agreement' for so long while they waited for the house just shows it clearly wasn't rented as they made out. It was a family home they were living in, one owned my Joel and his brother or their parents.
Are Kaci and Grace still staying at the same school do you know? Yeah definitely, lots of people think that.

They are also deleting all comments asking about it
This doesn’t surprise me though, I wouldn’t want people questioning me on why such a long-standing friendship has ended. If either of them wanted to talk about it publicly, they would. They were friends long before youtube so it’s not like it was a superficial friendship just for views or whatever. I just think it’s a sad situation especially that Roland and Kaci/Grace don’t even follow each other now so it’s not just something that was kept between the adults.

Reactions: 10
This doesn’t surprise me though, I wouldn’t want people questioning me on why such a long-standing friendship has ended. If either of them wanted to talk about it publicly, they would. They were friends long before youtube so it’s not like it was a superficial friendship just for views or whatever. I just think it’s a sad situation especially that Roland and Kaci/Grace don’t even follow each other now so it’s not just something that was kept between the adults.
It’s sad because the kids literally grew up together, they’ve been on holidays abroad together and there’s multiple photos of Kaci holding Lily as a baby and all the kids cuddled up together growing up looking as if they were actually siblings or cousins! They bought Roland his car and they all went to Miami and Roland seemed really close with the kids then as well, grace and Lilly are really close and they’re in a friendship group with other girls their age and they were talking about going to grace’s new house for a sleepover when lockdown ends, might be awkward for Lilly especially as Roland will probably drop her and pick her up! I hope it doesn’t cause issues with the other girls and they choose to “take sides”. I remember chloe and Sophie calling Roland “uncle” and when it wasn’t certain if Sophie was going to make it as a baby/toddler it looked like Roland was a huge support for that, wonder if they’d still be friends if YouTube never happened... kind of sad really. Roland didn’t have to unfollow the kids though, Sarah still follows his children even though she doesn’t follow him. We may be looking into it too much, sometimes management don’t allow other YouTubers mix (apparently) unless under same management. Dadvgirls are under a very well-known and successful management team but Roland is under a different one and where they are both family vloggers, it can cause rivalry so sometimes they’re told not to show their friendship to the “world” but I doubt this is true or likely

Well I bet Roland’s glad he got some attention before they ditched each other (if they have). Dadvgirls got him subscribers and followers and got him noticed😂 tbh I would probably subscribe to Roland even if I didn’t know who dadvgirls was. His kids are great, relatable family especially for children of separated parents

I do wish Roland would stop editing the photos of his kids though! Whitening their teeth and making Lilly’s hair more blonder/skin more tan. They’re gorgeous it’s not needed imo. His children do have clean teeth but he edits them more, you can tell they are edited, look at Ralph’s teeth in this botched up one. I know most celebs/YouTubers do it but it bothers me more when it’s children😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In their new video Joel says “ this phone is only £599” ONLY £599? Is this man serious ?? He was trying to talk kids into thinking they need this phone. I’m telling you right now at least 95% of their fan base is 12 years old and under I highly doubt they have £599 of their own money lying around therefore it’s the poor parents or parent who has to deal with their child wanting a phone like that and that causes a lot of pressure on people who don’t have that kind of money. I might be the only who is thinking all this but I don’t think he realises that just cause his kids are spoilt rotten it doesn’t mean other kids parents have that kind of money.

Reactions: 12
lots of you tubers talk about how they only do ads they like. Obviously not them. We all know they all use iPhones i bet he got it out, said some words and sold it on eBay. And I agree ONLY ÂŁ599 is a lot for anyone let alone 9 year olds

Reactions: 8
kaci asking for lip fillers for her 16th birthday makes me ... sad? like yeah she'll be the legal age required to get them done & could get them dissolved in the future but she's so young and also naturally pretty as is. (most likely heavily influenced by celebs on instagram, the main reason i hate the internet lol)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
kaci asking for lip fillers for her 16th birthday makes me ... sad? like yeah she'll be the legal age required to get them done & could get them dissolved in the future but she's so young and also naturally pretty as is. (most likely heavily influenced by celebs on instagram, the main reason i hate the internet lol)
Ikr, I was glad at how much Joel and Sarah were saying she doesn’t need them though and that she’s pretty as she is. Hopefully they properly talk to her about it off camera too.

Reactions: 6
I think the house is lovely and they all seemed genuinely grateful (not in a fake way either).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.