Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its quite an old video so I might not remember much of it but I think she was diagnosed with Global Delay Disorder (GDD) but again, I really cant remember. They said that they know all they need to know now and didnt want anymore invasive testing meaning doctors confirmed Sophie will live a good life provided she is supported in certain things but her life expectancy is shorter than a normal persons would be by about 10-15 years I think. I remember the older girls being visibly shaken by that and thought they shouldn't have found out on camera as it didnt seem like they knew or comprehended it Sophie could pass before them.

Can you link the video? I cant seem to find it now.
It was a Q&A I’ll try find it.
This one maybe?

It was a Q&A I’ll try find it.
This one maybe?
Yeah, this is it. They've mentioned it in another video as well where they give the actual name but its somewhere in a random vlog where they chatting in the kitchen.

Grace's face breaks my heart when they're talking about it here.

Reactions: 3
Did Kaci get her lips done? 🧐
i don’t think so but I do know that she uses this lip gloss which stings your lips and makes them a little bigger (puffier)

Like this:
4DC0BDDD-4F02-4FBB-AED7-0EF32DDBA05E.jpeg

two faced loves to give influencers free products so it’s probably another freebie they’ve been given.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on Kaci's new ITS collection?

I'm not a fan of ITS and its cheap quality clothes, but I'm kinda happy for Kaci Jay as she's only 14 and honestly it was a great deal for her

Reactions: 12
Thoughts on Kaci's new ITS collection?

I'm not a fan of ITS and its cheap quality clothes, but I'm kinda happy for Kaci Jay as she's only 14 and honestly it was a great deal for her
I wouldn’t buy it, but it’s cute and affordable, I think it’s gonna bet than saffrons

Reactions: 8
So not only was there 5 ads within 8 MINUTES of a 25 minute video (Non-skippable too!) but the video was also a bloody AD which was only disclosed half way through. So funny they said theyve been using it a while but then a few mins before Kaci said they have UberEats everyday. I had to use adblock half way through bc cant bloody cope.

I still love them as a family but I cant deal with all these ads everywhere - they just come across very money hungry now.

Reactions: 7
So not only was there 5 ads within 8 MINUTES of a 25 minute video (Non-skippable too!) but the video was also a bloody AD which was only disclosed half way through. So funny they said theyve been using it a while but then a few mins before Kaci said they have UberEats everyday. I had to use adblock half way through bc cant bloody cope.

I still love them as a family but I cant deal with all these ads everywhere - they just come across very money hungry now.
I see the 1 million subscribers as a curse. Once vloggers hit that everything appears staged, an Ad or promoting merchandise and their egos begin to annoy viewers.

I see the 1 million subscribers as a curse. Once vloggers hit that everything appears staged, an Ad or promoting merchandise and their egos begin to annoy viewers.
I agree. Their ad premium must go up too!

Reactions: 4
Because they are constantly promoting AD’s, you never know when they’re being genuine and actually like a product/company.

Ahh really? I use Yt Premium so I never know when youtubers use a lot of ads.
Also I agree, it's very annoying when they promote many brands they dont even use in real life

Reactions: 2
Have they fallen out with Roland? I haven't seen him mentioned or on the vlogs for a while.

Reactions: 4
Have they fallen out with Roland? I haven't seen him mentioned or on the vlogs for a while.
not sure but just coming on to say In their latest video once again Sarah being rude about food and advertising the company to say she didn’t like their food is awful

Doubt it - He was in the vlogs while his kids were on holiday but they're back now. Also, I think he's focusing on his own channel now (As he should!) and not answering Joels beck and call. His channel seems to be growing decently too.

Reactions: 3
Doubt it - He was in the vlogs while his kids were on holiday but they're back now. Also, I think he's focusing on his own channel now (As he should!) and not answering Joels beck and call. His channel seems to be growing decently too.
Good. I often preferred watching and listening to Roland than hearing Joel acting smug.

Are they homeschooling kaci and grace now because everyone is back now but they’re always at Thorpe park or doing videos

Are they homeschooling kaci and grace now because everyone is back now but they’re always at Thorpe park or doing videos
No, those were filmed in the holidays. They came back from Cornwall, just before senior school were back on the 7th. They're all in school, I think Chloe is starting nursery too or they want to get her in as she's been asking.

Looks like they’re all out mixing with others, how nice. I’ll send my thanks now to them for our second lockdown😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.