Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, the pleasecakes one was really bad but I feel like the other ads they do in videos aren't usually as shambolic.
Their constant Instagram ads are pathetic though. Its a literal platform to make money for them. they don't seem to interact with their viewers alot either as their youtube comments are off 90% of the time and they don't reply on instagram.

Also, when they are gifted something, they arent obligated to show it in a vlog or hype it up. They only have to show it if they are getting paid which would make it an ad. A lot of these influencers use ad and gifted interchangeably on purpose so viewers dont report them. The process of companies gifting people things is in the hopes they use it and vlog using it.
That’s all fair enough but if a company is going to gift them something the least I think they should do is put in a good name. The bluefin one was pretty good and convinced me so they are completely terrible but they just seem to be ad after ad especially Sarah nearly every insta post is an ad and then instead of saying someone’s name they tag big companies like next thinking that they are ambassadors or something

Reactions: 2
I like this family a lot, I have always enjoyed watching their videos.
I’m just wondering where all their money comes from, they said in a Q&A that youtube is their only “job” and from Instagram you can see they do a lot of AD’s, I’m guessing they also get money for caring for Sophie. They always seem “rich” but maybe they just prioritise their money on accessories other than a house (as they said they were renting, not buying).
Before the lockdown it always seemed as though sophie and Chloe had a babysitter, she went on holidays with them and done everything with them which must’ve been expensive, I never really understood why they had a babysitter when they don’t really work and kaci and grace can basically look after themselves, just seems like a lot of free time for the parents.
Apart from being curious about those I love this family, they seem really genuine, down to earth and I love their humour. I like that they’re a close family and all the girls love and look out for each other. I think kaci will go far in youtube I just hope youtube doesn’t change the person she is and her natural beauty.

Reactions: 3
I like this family a lot, I have always enjoyed watching their videos.
I’m just wondering where all their money comes from, they said in a Q&A that youtube is their only “job” and from Instagram you can see they do a lot of AD’s, I’m guessing they also get money for caring for Sophie. They always seem “rich” but maybe they just prioritise their money on accessories other than a house (as they said they were renting, not buying).
Before the lockdown it always seemed as though sophie and Chloe had a babysitter, she went on holidays with them and done everything with them which must’ve been expensive, I never really understood why they had a babysitter when they don’t really work and kaci and grace can basically look after themselves, just seems like a lot of free time for the parents.
Apart from being curious about those I love this family, they seem really genuine, down to earth and I love their humour. I like that they’re a close family and all the girls love and look out for each other. I think kaci will go far in youtube I just hope youtube doesn’t change the person she is and her natural beauty.
Joel's parents are millionaires who own a company called Revelation TV, a preachy religion thing. Before Youtube, Joel was editing for their TV channel and running production. They're very careful to never affiliate themselves with his dad as not only would they not line up with the viewers of Revelation but his dad has various articles written on him about how he takes advantage of religious people in forms of donations and lies. I dont obviously know much about it but from I've seen online Joel's dad has apparently cleared his name but no proof as to how.
Joel's parents own the house they live in - so they either pay them rent at a very discounted rate. But I think I saw a few months ago when I had found out who Joel's family were that Joel and his brother inherited the house (to avoid inheritance tax maybe?) so maybe they only pay his brother rent for his share of the property - it is a million pound property after all. Theyve always lived a luxury lifestyle with many big family holidays with babysitters and the like. They had a Land Rover and a Mercedes before Youtube too so were very middle class and it seemed Joel just left his parents company as soon as Youtube took off or worked around it quite easily.

Reactions: 5
I never have liked this family, you could tell right from the start... it would soon go to their head

I’ve always wondered why Joel and Sarah never talk about what they did for a living before YouTube took off, but now after reading what Joel’s family do it’s not suprising as coming from so much privallege takes away from their relatable image. I have always wondered how they’re entire family was able to afford to come on all the holidays they do, I know it’s not unusual for lots of family members to be in similar paid work, especially if your parents did and you become accustomed to that lifestyle, but I think all of Joel’s family work for his parents. Also, is it just me who thinks for someone who was raised by owners of a tv channel that preaches religion, it’s a bit weird for Joel to never mention it, you’d think vloggers who seemingly tell their viewers everything about their lives would at least mention it seeing as I think for most religious people it seems quite a large part of their lives.

I’ve always wondered why Joel and Sarah never talk about what they did for a living before YouTube took off, but now after reading what Joel’s family do it’s not suprising as coming from so much privallege takes away from their relatable image. I have always wondered how they’re entire family was able to afford to come on all the holidays they do, I know it’s not unusual for lots of family members to be in similar paid work, especially if your parents did and you become accustomed to that lifestyle, but I think all of Joel’s family work for his parents. Also, is it just me who thinks for someone who was raised by owners of a tv channel that preaches religion, it’s a bit weird for Joel to never mention it, you’d think vloggers who seemingly tell their viewers everything about their lives would at least mention it seeing as I think for most religious people it seems quite a large part of their lives.
Most youtubers don’t talk about religion because it’s controversial anyway their not vloggers the majority of their videos are challenges so theirs not really a need to talk about it

Reactions: 1
Agree completely, if they spoke about how privileged they always have been and how much money Joel’s family have they definitely wouldn’t be seen as they average family next door’

In some ways we should have all caught on almost immediately. They’re million pounds house and constant designer clothing and accessories was screaming higher middle class. I wonder if YouTube ( and excessive Instagram ads) became a way for them to support their high cost lifestyles?

Are they Christian? I know Kaci wears a cross sometimes but I didn’t know if it was for fashion or if she was actually religious

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they have ever mentioned religion but you will notice they say oh my goodness and very rarely if ever say oh my god

Joel’s parents and family are Christian. They had extravagant holidays before you tube -and them saying they rent their house is abit deceiving was Joel owns part of it (or his family do)again it makes them seem like they are like many of us renting not owning 🙄

Are they Christian? I know Kaci wears a cross sometimes but I didn’t know if it was for fashion or if she was actually religious
Joel has mentioned religion before. He says none of his siblings are practicing and his parents are okay with it although weird as he didn't mention his parents and how devote they are! It was when he answered a question about all his tattoos and if anyone disliked them - He mentioned his parents arent big fans but that his brother and his sister both have sleeves.

When Grace was looking at million pound houses with pools, I was rolling my eyes so hard at Joel saying they couldn't afford that when he knows he damn well could have if he asked Mummy and Daddy for help. I also think the older kids know how rich their grandparents are hence why million pound houses were in Grace's line of sight anyway. I think they're trying to be successful in their own right and stop relying on the TV Channel to fund them as it has a lot of controversies and I see it ending quite soon tbh. I'm sure they were about to close it down a few years ago which is probably what prompted Joel to move to Youtube in the first place. So I do commend them for finally doing their own thing and not reliant on parents paying them 3x a normal production officer salary. I dont think Sarah has ever worked since having the kids. She often talks about how her family were not well off.

Reactions: 5
Joel has mentioned religion before. He says none of his siblings are practicing and his parents are okay with it although weird as he didn't mention his parents and how devote they are! It was when he answered a question about all his tattoos and if anyone disliked them - He mentioned his parents arent big fans but that his brother and his sister both have sleeves.

When Grace was looking at million pound houses with pools, I was rolling my eyes so hard at Joel saying they couldn't afford that when he knows he damn well could have if he asked Mummy and Daddy for help. I also think the older kids know how rich their grandparents are hence why million pound houses were in Grace's line of sight anyway. I think they're trying to be successful in their own right and stop relying on the TV Channel to fund them as it has a lot of controversies and I see it ending quite soon tbh. I'm sure they were about to close it down a few years ago which is probably what prompted Joel to move to Youtube in the first place. So I do commend them for finally doing their own thing and not reliant on parents paying them 3x a normal production officer salary. I dont think Sarah has ever worked since having the kids. She often talks about how her family were not well off.
sarah used to run evening fitness classes but not for that long as they used to spend their summers travelling to America and Spain etc
Sarah’s family aren’t rich they are your average family

Sarah is definitely trying to get some kind of collab with next she hasn’t stopped tagging them for days

Last edited:
Can we even imagine the inheritance money Joel will get when his parents pass away he’s got 3 siblings right and the dad in 2007 was worth 70million pounds so if his parents leave their money to their kids he’ll get at least 17 million pounds wow

• Wow
Can we even imagine the inheritance money Joel will get when his parents pass away he’s got 3 siblings right and the dad in 2007 was worth 70million pounds so if his parents leave their money to their kids he’ll get at least 17 million pounds wow
I dont think thats completely accurate. His parents are millionaires but they arent worth more than a few million at best. I think in the height of their tv channel in 2009-2010, they were huge and had viewer contributions off over 1.7 million a year but you have to remember, running a tv network isnt cheap. They're on the air preaching 24/7 and estimated costs are 200k a month to keep it running. They also have to pay licenses to be on networks like Sky and Freeview. I don't think they have millions in liquidated cash but they are worth a lot for example, I think theyve transferred a lot of their belongings especially properties on to their children's names when they were being investigated a few years ago which is why Joel's name might be on the deed but he's still paying rent. They also had to move their TV show to Spain which is why Joel's sister lives out there and the family have a home there too. They had to move because off all the complaints and reports to Ofcom they were receiving about Joel's dads views on gays, abortion etc. He seems to be a very radical man with strong views and people are a lot more open minded these days which would explain why the channel isnt making nearly as much money as they used too. Their audience is dying out. Joel will probably get a few assets that will leave a sizeable inheritance if he sells them but I dont think they'll be able to live off the money comfortably for the rest of their lives.

I dont think thats completely accurate. His parents are millionaires but they arent worth more than a few million at best. I think in the height of their tv channel in 2009-2010, they were huge and had viewer contributions off over 1.7 million a year but you have to remember, running a tv network isnt cheap. They're on the air preaching 24/7 and estimated costs are 200k a month to keep it running. They also have to pay licenses to be on networks like Sky and Freeview. I don't think they have millions in liquidated cash but they are worth a lot for example, I think theyve transferred a lot of their belongings especially properties on to their children's names when they were being investigated a few years ago which is why Joel's name might be on the deed but he's still paying rent. They also had to move their TV show to Spain which is why Joel's sister lives out there and the family have a home there too. They had to move because off all the complaints and reports to Ofcom they were receiving about Joel's dads views on gays, abortion etc. He seems to be a very radical man with strong views and people are a lot more open minded these days which would explain why the channel isnt making nearly as much money as they used too. Their audience is dying out. Joel will probably get a few assets that will leave a sizeable inheritance if he sells them but I dont think they'll be able to live off the money comfortably for the rest of their lives.
If you google his dads name it says in 2007 their was an article saying he’s worth 70 million he could of over exaggerated but not really something to lie about I’m just saying according to that article he would be left a lot of money

If you google his dads name it says in 2007 their was an article saying he’s worth 70 million he could of over exaggerated but not really something to lie about I’m just saying according to that article he would be left a lot of money
I saw it but discredited it after seeing his company houses accounts. He could have millions in properties but I really dont think he's worth anywhere close to 70 million. None of his kids would be working or worrying about not being able to afford a house with a pool. It would a drop in the water for them if he was worth that much x

Reactions: 4
Alots happened since 2007, people who were billionaires aren’t billionaires anymore because of the economic crash. If you look at more recent figures he’s worth around 1.5 million but this won’t include the business. Most likely the business was worth the most of the 70 million at its peak before the crash but he was not.
Joel’s mum seems to be worth 5.5 million.
So it seems like most of their net worth was the business and houses they have now given away.

Alots happened since 2007, people who were billionaires aren’t billionaires anymore because of the economic crash. If you look at more recent figures he’s worth around 1.5 million but this won’t include the business. Most likely the business was worth the most of the 70 million at its peak before the crash but he was not.
Joel’s mum seems to be worth 5.5 million.
So it seems like most of their net worth was the business and houses they have now given away.
Absolutely crazy money still - very privileged

Don’t we all just love how she just HAD to put in her post “lunch at the shard“ not just we had lunch out but more of a oh by the way we are super rich and eat out at the shard. Sorry I didn’t take pictures as I know I’d love for you to know how much we spent! Sorry but just pisses me off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.